“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Trump got indicted without Tarrio.

Ummmm
These prison sentences don't mean a thing.
Hate to break it to you guys. Especially the ones foaming at the mouth in triumph over them.

Long standing tradition of presidential pardons coming....

The democrats will not hold the WH or Congress forever. So hold the outrage for later when every single J6 prisoner is pardoned.

Hey, with a little luck, Stink, maybe you can get a job as a prison guard there, then you can beat, stab, choke and suffocate him to death yourself as you secretly desire!
Hey look everyone! Toobie is a mind reader!
Wow!

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Actually a lot of convicted criminals make the same claim. They need such accusations to base their appeal on. Since the actual facts lead to their conviction they need some "alternative facts" to use on their appeal.

"Protect Trump." You're cute. Because Donald was invited to one of his parties to rub elbows with the rich and famous and he went and saw what a douchebag Epstein was.
Actually, Toobie, Epstein went to a party at MaraLargass and tried to steal a couple teenage girls from trump's stable. That's when trump turned him in to the feds for sex trafficking.
It was in the papers.

Actually, Toobie, Epstein went to a party at MaraLargass and tried to steal a couple teenage girls from trump's stable. That's when trump turned him in to the feds for sex trafficking.
It was in the papers.
Tabloids.

Ummmm
These prison sentences don't mean a thing.
Hate to break it to you guys. Especially the ones foaming at the mouth in triumph over them.

Long standing tradition of presidential pardons coming....

The democrats will not hold the WH or Congress forever. So hold the outrage for later when every single J6 prisoner is pardoned.
This raises a very interesting possibility. A republican president, whether Trump, or anybody else, systematically pardoning those convicted of seditious conspiracy against the United Statesa.

By pardoning them, he would be effectively giving aid and comfort to the nations enemies (the insurrectionists) and would be grounds for impeachment, if not treason.

Rather than a bombshell dropped, Trump dropped the ball square on Enrique's ass.

And Trump has obviously been intimidated by the court orders against his mouth. He's squandering his last opportunity to lead his people on a picnic at the Capitol again.
Giving pardons to the J6 protestors has already become a campaign promise.

And i'm thinking that such pardons may be an impeachable offense.
Giving aid and comfort to our enemies (the insurrectionists) is the foundation of treason.
Our Founding Fathers wanted Americans to have the right to protest. Remember the Boston Tea Party?

Already a thread on this.

I’ll ask the same question here that I did there...

Lets pretend that the roles were reversed and they asked the blob to roll on this loser to save himself....think he does it?

Forum List

Back