“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

A president can be impeached for abuse of power. And pardoning insurrectionists is certainly giving aid and comfort to the enemies of our country.

No different than if George W. Bush started pardoning the terrorists in GITMO.
Bill Clinton pardoned someone who literally bombed the Senate building. She now fundraises for BLM.

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

LOL as if this guy has a shred of believability. He wasnt arrested for protesting you dumb piece of shit. He wasnt even in DC during the riot because he wasnt even allowed into the city. He is, however, guilty of seditious conspiracy. Twenty-two years! Real American can sleep better now this clown is behind bars. He actually reminds me of many posters on here that are oblivious to Constitutional Law.

Bill Clinton pardoned someone who literally bombed the Senate building. She now fundraises for BLM.
You can't impeach a president based on a single pardon, no matter how onerous, unless it involved bribery or other high crime.

You people have cut out the middle man. You do not send criminals to jail.
Correct. I don't. Judges and juries send them.
Or is that your lying way of saying your dumbass trump-humpers, all convicted, didn't get trials?
Is that your lie? And why would you make that claim?
Now, go off on another tangent and bring up Hillary. Or Hunter!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Correct. I don't. Judges and juries send them.
Or is that your lying way of saying your dumbass trump-humpers, all convicted, didn't get trials?
Is that your lie? And why would you make that claim?
Now, go off on another tangent and bring up Hillary. Or Hunter!😂😂😂😂😂😂
What I was saying is that criminals are never prosecuted in the Democratic shitholes. They are released and do it again, then released and so on. Understand that?

What I was saying is that criminals are never prosecuted in the Democratic shitholes. They are released and do it again, then released and so on. Understand that?
So this tangent is for what, all of America's criminals? Jump around, jump around, jump, jump, jump around!
Do better!

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

That halfwit was offered a deal which would have meant a fraction of his sentence. But because he's an idiot he thinks Trump will pardon him. Problem is, Trump will be looking for someone to pardon HIM. :abgg2q.jpg:

1694307741710.png

I do what I want! FU and your lies!
Now cry some more!
I am not crying. I am not lying. The cities are unsafe. You do not give one fuck that country has turned to shit and they are putting on a side show to distract you from the very sorry shape we are in.

No surprise that Fani and Smith are trying to intimidate Enrique into lying.

Wrong.

Another treasonous righting domestic terrorist is lawfully convicted and sentenced – having nothing to do with protesting.

Democrats support the right to protest; they don’t support treasonous rightwing domestic terrorists.

Forum List

Back