“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Blaster is a whiney little bitch who has no idea that in a police state he would be witnessing trump's execution no later than jan 7. and if he were lucky, his own wpuld be soon afterwards.

"welcome to the end times, trump fans. you goats will be consigned to tribulation shortly , right after the "normies" get their harps.
Sounds like you want people to be as miserable as you.

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Is the "right to protest", the right to protest wherever you want?

Yeah trump is being charged with actual crimes with actual sentences....some mandatory. Read the indictments, dummy. Oh there is proof. You'll get to watch it all on tv if trump doesnt plead out. YOu must be one of those dummies that think these DA's are stupid and purposely present cases with no evidence. That's how stupid/delusional your kind is.
So...you can't name even one crime Trump committed. You cannot name any proof whatsoever all you do is bleat out the Democrat talking points. No, I don't think all DA's are corrupt, why would I think that? Stop projecting. RECAP: You cannot name even 1 crime committed by Trump and somehow you think I hate all DAs. Talk about delusional.....Seems your "Orange Man Bad" hatred has atrophied your sense of reason as well.

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

We don’t support an insurrection or pussy white grievance bullshit.

So...you can't name even one crime Trump committed. You cannot name any proof whatsoever all you do is bleat out the Democrat talking points. No, I don't think all DA's are corrupt, why would I think that? Stop projecting. RECAP: You cannot name even 1 crime committed by Trump and somehow you think I hate all DAs. Talk about delusional.....Seems your "Orange Man Bad" hatred has atrophied your sense of reason as well.
You can visit him in jail fuckup

Wrong.

Another treasonous righting domestic terrorist is lawfully convicted and sentenced – having nothing to do with protesting.

Democrats support the right to protest; they don’t support treasonous rightwing domestic terrorists.
You support the right for blacks to protest.

lol he may as well announce his sex change at government expense. the good news is that, at least for the next 22 years, he is no longer an incel.

no one offered him a deal to lie. he should have taken the deal and told the truth, as requested .
Everyone has been saying these criminals are offering the a reduced sentence if they just lie about Trump.
This is nothing new.
It just reinforces what we already knew years ago.

You said:

criminals are never prosecuted in the Democratic shitholes.

I showed that the criminal Trump is being prosecuted in D.C. and Atlanta.

You lose again.

Or did I just win again? 🤔
Democrats have always had a history of convicting the innocent.

They loved to do it in the South back 100 years ago, and they're still doing it today.

ta want a list of crimes? trump runs a classic RICO. he also led a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the usa. the mishandling of classified material is a crime, much less revealing the secrets to his authoritarian buddies and the weird randos who hang in his bloated shadow. etc etc etc i vould go inj all night but i'm sure my fellow cultural marxusts will fill you i n.

ta want a list of crimes? trump runs a classic RICO. he also led a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the usa. the mishandling of classified material is a crime, much less revealing the secrets to his authoritarian buddies and the weird randos who hang in his bloated shadow. etc etc etc i vould go inj all night but i'm sure my fellow cultural marxusts will fill you i n.

That's Biden you're talking about, dummy

Read the indictments you dumb piece of shit. The crimes are listed and some of the evidence is listed in them in well. I'm not going to repeat hundreds of pages of everything that is in there you lazy piece of shit.

Forum List

Back