“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Do carry on with your racist bullshit. Show everyone just what an idiot you are! You're welcome to expose your uneducated, ignorant ranting to everyone.

That tired ass bullshit doesn’t work anymore….Facts are never racist and all sane people know it.

5761EEEF-F62A-431E-AB2C-934D6F753005.jpeg

Nothing helps your argument when you lie .
You ignorant bitch
What you consider a lie is truth to most.
An example of how you do not think like most, is that you think I am a bitch by my posts. People might not agree with me but they would not make the conclusion that I am a female dog.
You don't think like most.

Bitch, a female dog or other female canine animal, such as a wolf.

The OP suggest it was the real world

Do you have anything debunking the story?
There are many reliable sources that document Enrique Tarrio and other Proud boys blamed Trump for their predicament.

"An attorney for Enrique Tarrio, the head of the Proud Boys, said federal prosecutors were trying to make him a "scapegoat for Donald J. Trump and for those in power."

"Attorneys for the Proud Boys placed blame for the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol on Donald Trump in closing arguments in their seditious conspiracy trial Tuesday."

There are many reliable sources that document Enrique Tarrio and other Proud boys blamed Trump for their predicament.

"An attorney for Enrique Tarrio, the head of the Proud Boys, said federal prosecutors were trying to make him a "scapegoat for Donald J. Trump and for those in power."

"Attorneys for the Proud Boys placed blame for the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol on Donald Trump in closing arguments in their seditious conspiracy trial Tuesday."

So?

What you consider a lie is truth to most.
An example of how you do not think like most, is that you think I am a bitch by my posts. People might not agree with me but they would not make the conclusion that I am a female dog.
You don't think like most.

Bitch, a female dog or other female canine animal, such as a wolf.
Oh this idiot bitch supports people who can't define a woman and this idiot bitch is calling me confused

So, no one was forced to sign a document or did sign a document blaming Trump. Tarrio and the Proud Boys with their lawyers defence was it was Trump's fault, not theirs.
THEY BLAMED TRUMP TO TRY IN HOPES OF BEING FOUND NOT GUILTY.

The Trump minions will never get it.

Oh this idiot bitch supports people who can't define a woman and this idiot bitch is calling me confused
You think a male human is a female dog. You are the one that cannot distinguish species or sex. A very confused person.
I am guessing you date a male dog that wears a dress.
It might be your thing but I do not approve of it.

Last edited:
So, no one was forced to sign a document or did sign a document blaming Trump. Tarrio and the Proud Boys with their lawyers defence was it was Trump's fault, not theirs.
THEY BLAMED TRUMP TO TRY IN HOPES OF BEING FOUND NOT GUILTY.

The Trump minions will never get it.
Who said they were forced to? Why should anyone care who these people blame? Trump didn’t force them to do anything

You think a male human is a female dog. You are the one that cannot distinguish species or sex. A very confused person.
I am guessing you date a male dog that wears a dress.
It might be your thing but I do not approve of it.
I think your akin to Prison bitch

bigrebnc is another horribly confused individual.
I am not a bitch, I am not even a dog. Plus I am not in prison.

There seems to be a commonality with this group about sex and dogs.

I don't understand.
F5pOASjXkAAYGBo

bigrebnc is another horribly confused individual.
I am not a bitch, I am not even a dog. Plus I am not in prison.

There seems to be a commonality with this group about sex and dogs.

I don't understand.
Im not confused because I'm not a leftist. Unlike you bitch

Forum List

Back