“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Read the indictments you dumb piece of shit. The crimes are listed and some of the evidence is listed in them in well. I'm not going to repeat hundreds of pages of everything that is in there you lazy piece of shit.

You first, retard. The indictments are a fucking joke. They are trying to criminalize free speech.

Just remember what happens with political prisoners.

They get out, and sometimes they take over the country that jailed them.

You first, retard. The indictments are a fucking joke. They are trying to criminalize free speech.

What the former one term fuck up fid wasn’t free speech

No, they arent trying to criminalize free speech One of the indictments even explains why on the first page you lazy piece of shit. So I know you havent read them. Fact is, trump is going to be found guilty. And no, criminals dont get out of jail and "take over" the country. At least not in America you fucking traitor.

Read the indictments you dumb piece of shit. The crimes are listed and some of the evidence is listed in them in well. I'm not going to repeat hundreds of pages of everything that is in there you lazy piece of shit.
All I asked is that you name me just one crime Trump has committed. So far I think you're 0-3.

No, they arent trying to criminalize free speech One of the indictments even explains why on the first page you lazy piece of shit. So I know you havent read them. Fact is, trump is going to be found guilty. And no, criminals dont get out of jail and "take over" the country. At least not in America you fucking traitor.
What exactly did it explain? You don't know do you? You just know: "Orange Man Bad!!!"

442C55F2-8C99-45E5-A6E2-02314FC09DAD.jpeg

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

These people are lower than scum.

Ah.....you are modeling your orange sexual abuser after Adolph. What a surprise.

I am not crying. I am not lying. The cities are unsafe. You do not give one fuck that country has turned to shit and they are putting on a side show to distract you from the very sorry shape we are in.
This country is a shit show because of liars like Rush, Newt, trump, and you! And you cry with every post about stolen elections, crooked judges, and made up charges about Biden. It's lying propagandists like MTG, GYM Jordan, and the "Weaponization Committee" that pour out lies by the 1,000s that idiots like YOU suck up and spew out with glee, because your BETTERS tell you to do it! Rinse and repeat, and turn the country into the shithole you desire. But sure, blame the left, which can't even come up with a response before you and your fellow RWers spew more garbage into the public discourse! Yes this is a shithole country because of shit-stirrers like YOU!
Now, CRY ABOUT THAT!

This country is a shit show because of liars like Rush, Newt, trump, and you! And you cry with every post about stolen elections, crooked judges, and made up charges about Biden. It's lying propagandists like MTG, GYM Jordan, and the "Weaponization Committee" that pour out lies by the 1,000s that idiots like YOU suck up and spew out with glee, because your BETTERS tell you to do it! Rinse and repeat, and turn the country into the shithole you desire. But sure, blame the left, which can't even come up with a response before you and your fellow RWers spew more garbage into the public discourse! Yes this is a shithole country because of shit-stirrers like YOU!
Now, CRY ABOUT THAT!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Looks like my thread was moved here but the problem is we no longer have a "law and justice system".

Lying is business as usual in a Banana Republic.

We see it daily.

Now, CRY ABOUT THAT!
hahaha….silly LefTard!
This nation is a “shit show” because you wackos hate a moral order, standards and expectations… because borders are racist and you hate our right to sovereignty, because 40 million wetbacks have destroyed our institutions, because your wetbacks have spread fentanyl throughout our communities, because your politicians cry “systemic racism” any chance they get, because a corrupt and complicit media and social media has colluded with the Mexicrat Party, because filthy degenerates vilify police and law and order, because you weirdos insist on forcing faggots and chicks with dicks down our our throats, because of your ongoing assault on our 1st and 2nd Amendments…because you think our children should be taught faggotry in schools…Are you starting to get it? Should I carry on?

hahaha….silly LefTard!
This nation is a “shit show” because you wackos hate a moral order, standards and expectations… because borders are racist and you hate our right to sovereignty, because 40 million wetbacks have destroyed our institutions, because your wetbacks have spread fentanyl throughout our communities, because your politicians cry “systemic racism” any chance they get, because a corrupt and complicit media and social media has colluded with the Mexicrat Party, because filthy degenerates vilify police and law and order, because you weirdos insist on forcing faggots and chicks with dicks down our our throats, because of your ongoing assault on our 1st and 2nd Amendments…because you think our children should be taught faggotry in schools…Are you starting to get it? Should I carry on?
Do carry on with your racist bullshit. Show everyone just what an idiot you are! You're welcome to expose your uneducated, ignorant ranting to everyone.

Forum List

Back