“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

0-5 OK we must conclude that there is not one crime in that indictment.
LOL you conclude that, you delusional dipshit. Meanwhile, in the real world ie not this message board, trump is still facing 91 CRIMINAL charges. You finding trump innocent has no bearing in reality. You arent in charge of shit, hillbilly. I own you.

LOL you conclude that, you delusional dipshit. Meanwhile, in the real world ie not this message board, trump is still facing 91 CRIMINAL charges. You finding trump innocent has no bearing in reality. You arent in charge of shit, hillbilly. I own you.
91 charges yet you cannot cite a single crime Trump is charged with. You are now officially 0-6 tries. You're full of shit, 'Own' me? Ha!! You don't even own your own thoughts.

91 charges yet you cannot cite a single crime Trump is charged with. You are now officially 0-6 tries. You're full of shit, you don't even own your own thoughts.
Yes, he's charged with 91 crimes. Nothing you say or demand from me will change that, hillbilly. You want to read the charges or you dont want to, that is your choice. Me posting the charges isnt going to change whether you read them or not. You want to try this on a message board without a judge. Not gonna happen, hillbilly. Courts and judges dont put up with your lies while we have no choice but to listen to your bullshit.

Yes, he's charged with 91 crimes. Nothing you say or demand from me will change that, hillbilly. You want to read the charges or you dont want to, that is your choice. Me posting the charges isnt going to change whether you read them or not.
I didn't ask you to post all the charges I asked if you could name one crime Trump has committed. You can't....0-7 now.

91 charges yet you cannot cite a single crime Trump is charged with. You are now officially 0-6 tries. You're full of shit, 'Own' me? Ha!! You don't even own your own thoughts.
Read the indictments leo.

0-8 now. Just admit you have no idea what crime Trump is charged with.
Oh I know. I've read the charges. Me posting it here isnt going to prove anything. You arent in charge of anything, dipshit. We can do this all the way till trump is convicted, I dont care.

I'm not the one claiming Trump committed a crime. He is presumed innocent yet you are ready to hang him and can't even come up with the evidence.
Get this through your thick head pal. What you claim and what I claim dont matter. All that matters is what happens in those courtrooms. You want to try him on this message board, which is meaningless, because there is no judge to shut your lying mouth hole for you. You're never going to get what you want.

Forum List

Back