“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

This raises a very interesting possibility. A republican president, whether Trump, or anybody else, systematically pardoning those convicted of seditious conspiracy against the United Statesa.

By pardoning them, he would be effectively giving aid and comfort to the nations enemies (the insurrectionists) and would be grounds for impeachment, if not treason.
I don't think that they were seditious or insurrectionists....they were demonstrating in anger about a very close election that had some irregular voting procedures and claims that counts were off. (Whether they were or not is anyone's guess due to the highly politicized nature of it all)
Then they all were given extremely harsh and excessive sentences. Some time for trespassing, damages and disrupting congress is in order...but 22 years when pedophile murderers get half that?

And that's why they are going to get pardoned eventually. No impeachment qualifications at all. A president can't get impeached simply because you disagree with their opinion....although it's been tried twice now. (Trump was the second time it's been tried)

So...no matter what I'm expecting to see sentences commuted and a few outright pardons.

I don't think that they were seditious or insurrectionists....they were demonstrating in anger about a very close election that had some irregular voting procedures and claims that counts were off. (Whether they were or not is anyone's guess due to the highly politicized nature of it all)
Then they all were given extremely harsh and excessive sentences. Some time for trespassing, damages and disrupting congress is in order...but 22 years when pedophile murderers get half that?

And that's why they are going to get pardoned eventually. No impeachment qualifications at all. A president can't get impeached simply because you disagree with their opinion....although it's been tried twice now. (Trump was the second time it's been tried)

So...no matter what I'm expecting to see sentences commuted and a few outright pardons.
Sentences commuted and pardons will be strictly contingent on Trump getting re-elected. Who would issue them? Only Trump.

Biden isn't gonna pardon the Proud Boys or any other traitorous scum

A president can be impeached for abuse of power. And pardoning insurrectionists is certainly giving aid and comfort to the enemies of our country.

No different than if George W. Bush started pardoning the terrorists in GITMO.

So you admit Epstein was murdered to protect the Clintons. How many others have democrats murdered?
Epstein's assistant is in prison for getting underage clients to his friends. But the doj won't release the list. So they don't get what they deserves. The doj is covering for a lot of democrats, I'd say the Clintons.

A president can be impeached for abuse of power. And pardoning insurrectionists is certainly giving aid and comfort to the enemies of our country.
1) There was no insurrection.

2) Tarrio wasn't even there.

3) Go fuck yourself Fascist.

I don’t see it. In fact I’m not sure Trump would issue pardons or commute sentences.

Just look at Trumps pardon record. A couple the first year, half a dozen for the next couple of years, and then in January 2021 over a hundred pardons.

Trump issued a total of 143 pardons during his four years in office: one in 2017, six in 2018, eight in 2019, twelve in 2020, and 116 in January 2021.

lol he may as well announce his sex change at government expense. the good news is that, at least for the next 22 years, he is no longer an incel.

no one offered him a deal to lie. he should have taken the deal and told the truth, as requested .

Probably the first order of business for the next GOP president in 2025.

Just look at Trumps pardon record. A couple the first year, half a dozen for the next couple of years, and then in January 2021 over a hundred pardons.

Trump issued a total of 143 pardons during his four years in office: one in 2017, six in 2018, eight in 2019, twelve in 2020, and 116 in January 2021.
Yep. And Jared was "brokering" those pardons as fast as he could cash the checks! 40% for the Big Guy, 35% for himself, 20% for Ivanka, and the rest to cover expenses! They drifted and stole from everyone! 🙄

He’s not credible. He has a few reasons to lie:

1) He can be pushing for a pardon from Trump if he wins.

2) He doesn’t want to get jumped by MAGA in prison, so he could just be trying to protect himself.

He’s not credible. He has a few reasons to lie:

1) He can be pushing for a pardon from Trump if he wins.

2) He doesn’t want to get jumped by MAGA in prison, so he could just be trying to protect himself.
No one will have to push for a pardon if Trump wins.

Forum List

Back