“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

So, you’ve given up on trying to express ideas, or listen to anything you don’t agree with….got it…

So, the real question then becomes, what are you doing here? See, I always understood message boards like this to be places where educated people talked about their differences, approaches, ideas, and theories…At least that’s how it was back in the late 90s when I started in a now defunct board called “Whistle Stopper” … There were always disagreements, but people had the patience, and decorum to agree to disagree, and move on…

Well, not anymore. Today, there is no thought, no tolerance, just attack, and who can type the best zinger, or bully their opinion out there.

sad

It’s not that I don’t have intellectual curiosity, rather, much like you seem to feel, what’s the point? And, what exactly should I be tolerant of with your views? What? Agree with your attacks? Accept your high horsed attitude about those who disagree with you? Nah, brother, I think I’ll pass on that.

But, I will continue to call you out, in the effort, if nothing else then to, voice my utter contempt politically for your hypocrisy and snark.

it deserves it.
tl;dr

It's worth saying that there is little support left for Trump on this topic. More than political it's members distancing themselves from a loser. Now they have to try to distance Trump from losers.

Biden's presidential war is a powerful driver of Americans again.

Trump needs physical action by his supporters on his behalf now that Trump has been gagged by the courts.

Go to hell, Moosefucker. Quit meddling in our elections

What do you care? Anything over minimum wage is above your pay grade anyway.
There you are AGAIN, trying to make yourself feel better by LYING about other people.

Does LYING make you feel better?

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Tarrio lied. MAGA lost, Tarrio.

I'm waiting for the Leftist goon squad to show up at my door to arrest me for being un-American, to wit:

I'm healthy physically and mentally.
Still working at 83.
Loves job, valued employee.
Works in blue collar field.
Financially well-off.
Credit score 830.
Minimalist lifestyle.
No college degree.
Enjoys hunting and fishing.
Great family relations.
Collecting Social Security.
Drives older ICE car.
Does not own a bicycle.
Eats meat.
Law abiding.
And usually votes conservative.

Last edited:
Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Since when does the right to protest mean violence, property destruction and assaulting and injuring hundreds of police? I can only you also support the “protest rights” of those rioted in the Floyd protest, destroying property, arson and firebombing police? I mean, it is their right to protest (by your definition), correct?

I'm waiting for the Leftist goon squad to show up at my door to arrest me for being un-American, to wit:

Still working at 83.
Financially well-off.
Credit score 830.
Minimalist lifestyle.
No college degree.
Great family relations.
Drives older ICE car.
Does not own a bicycle.
Eats meat.
Law abiding.
What does any of that have to do with this thread?

Still working at 83.
Financially well-off.
Credit score 830.
Minimalist lifestyle.
No college degree.
Great family relations.
Drives older ICE car.
Does not own a bicycle.
Eats meat.
Law abiding.
So what do you plan on getting arrested for?

Who can you point to that was arrested for any of that ?

So what do you plan on getting arrested for?

Who can you point to that was arrested for any of that ?
Any one of those might land me in a Leftist re-education camp if this woke thing get out of hand. :omg:

“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”

Ah, he told them and no one else. No proof of him saying it, no tape, no video.

Sure, okay.

“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”

Ah, he told them and no one else. No proof of him saying it, no tape, no video.

Sure, okay.
Tarrio has more credibility than the whole illegitimate administration. That is an obvious fact. Hack.

BTW people tell the GP because they are one the few media outlets that will report it. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back