“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Yep. They're trying to use fake criminal charges to extort perjury from innocent people who don't have deep pockets. They're scum, and their base is very very proud of themselves for supporting that despicable banana republic standard.

This kinda shit ain’t gonna help his perole hearing
He's fine with being the bad boy for a long time yet before he grows up and starts to understand how wrong he was.

Trump needed to lead his coup attempt but he didn't and that's the reason why Enrique was left holding the bag.

Trump still has the support needed for another picnic at the Capitol but he needs to show some balls when the chips are down for him.

Calling out half a million out of 330 million is still doable.

"Protect Trump." You're cute. Because Donald was invited to one of his parties to rub elbows with the rich and famous and he went and saw what a douchebag Epstein was.
Cool Story.

Now tell the rest of the story.

Rather than a bombshell dropped, Trump dropped the ball square on Enrique's ass.

And Trump has obviously been intimidated by the court orders against his mouth. He's squandering his last opportunity to lead his people on a picnic at the Capitol again.

It appears that Trump's people are happy to let him go out with a whimper?

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Who couldn't have figured that out?

Maybe I should change my username to "Enrique Tarrio". That name sure seems to send leftists into an apoplectic fit.

Why should we believe him? He’s got nothing to lose by stirring up more trouble. It’s basically the Proud Boy MO.
I think his plan is to kiss Trump’s ass in the hopes for a pardon if Trump wins the election

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

ZOMG, A BOMBSHELL

Forum List

Back