“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Trump's support is stronger than ever.
This board doesn't show it.

But it's no doubt a critical time in which Trump has to stand up and lead. His chances of beating the law are no better than 50/50.
Yesterday's decision guaranteed that Trump isn't going to escape to a balanced and unbiased federal court.

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

tell it to the judge

next

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

He may have taken up arms to overthrow our government but I'm certain he would never tell a lie!

Tarrio didn't have to flip on anyone, nor speak, except to change his plea to guilty. Then he would've been sentenced to eleven years. He, and he alone, decided to take it before the jury.

You speak the truth. The only reason it hasn't gone hot by now is that most radical leftists only have enough ammunition for a very brief firefight. A couple hundred rounds wouldn't last much longer than a few minutes during any kind of a skirmish, and most of us are sitting on far bigger stashes of ammo. Most of us had the sense to stock up on it back when it was cheap.

It is unbelievable the sources you use. "Gateway Pundit". Get real.
People are getting indicted for lying to try and keep Trump out of jail. I think we will see many of the indicted singing the truth, very soon.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]
I wander how prosecution coerce someone into signing a false statement. Did they use tickling torture. They ask what you know and you either says something or "I know nothing, see nothing , and I am nothing.

They ask questions and yeah it probably can be intense. He still has rights. He was not tortured as he might be if he wasn't in the US. Interrogation by police or other law enforcement personnel are probably pretty intense. If this was his first time then it probably would seem like coercion as it not something everyone experience on a regular basis.

Still it appears he did not sign any statement so the interrogation must not have been that bad.

It is no surprise that the Biden appointed AG wants people to lie about Trump. Garland should go to prison.
It is sad that our government has become a police state. Too bad we have so many liberal judges that ignore the constitution and approve of political persecution.

You're a whiny little bitch, aren't you?

The lie was Tarrio not communicating with Trump!

Dialogue? With a Trumpster on USMB? Don't be silly. I don't have the patience any more.

You're going to believe your fake news sources, because you have zero (0) intellectual curiosity. That's fine with me.

If you don't like my comments, too bad.
So, you’ve given up on trying to express ideas, or listen to anything you don’t agree with….got it…

So, the real question then becomes, what are you doing here? See, I always understood message boards like this to be places where educated people talked about their differences, approaches, ideas, and theories…At least that’s how it was back in the late 90s when I started in a now defunct board called “Whistle Stopper” … There were always disagreements, but people had the patience, and decorum to agree to disagree, and move on…

Well, not anymore. Today, there is no thought, no tolerance, just attack, and who can type the best zinger, or bully their opinion out there.

sad

It’s not that I don’t have intellectual curiosity, rather, much like you seem to feel, what’s the point? And, what exactly should I be tolerant of with your views? What? Agree with your attacks? Accept your high horsed attitude about those who disagree with you? Nah, brother, I think I’ll pass on that.

But, I will continue to call you out, in the effort, if nothing else then to, voice my utter contempt politically for your hypocrisy and snark.

it deserves it.

Forum List

Back