“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

The DOJ is completely corrupt.

We need to CLEAN OUT that cesspool from top to bottom.

Fire EVERYONE, regardless of politics.

Fuck em if they don't like it.
Even if they're not bed wetters, they've been complicit if they have not fought against the corruption.

'Swamy wants Musk as VP. Regardless of what 'Swamy's ass wants, what higher IQs should ask is when did Musk turn into a nazi?
He didn't.

There haven't been any nazis anywhere since 1945.

Maybe a bunch of democrook genetic garbage waiving swastika flags, but they're not even "Aryans" let alone "nazis".

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

Another protester gets a long prison sentence. Apparently Democrats don't support the right to protest anymore. Any now it looks like he was told to lie.

---"They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”---

lol he may as well announce his sex change at government expense. the good news is that, at least for the next 22 years, he is no longer an incel.

no one offered him a deal to lie. he should have taken the deal and told the truth, as requested .

Why should we believe him? He’s got nothing to lose by stirring up more trouble. It’s basically the Proud Boy MO.

lol he may as well announce his sex change at government expense. the good news is that, at least for the next 22 years, he is no longer an incel.

no one offered him a deal to lie. he should have taken the deal and told the truth, as requested .
I predict that all of you anti-Americans gloating over political prisoners are going to be disappointed.

I
Enrique Tarrio announced two DOJ officials who were in the room during this meeting:

Jocelyn Ballantine was a DOJ attorney staffed on General Michael Flynn’s prosecution. The DOJ admitted to altering evidence in Flynn’s case and the government eventually dropped the case against General Flynn.
It’s actually true that the DoJ admitted to altering evidence, but there’s more to it than that.

Billy Barr installed his own personal stooge to review Flynn’s case after he had already pled guilty. As part of this review, his loyal cronies altered evidence in an effort to frame his prosecution as being inappropriate. The evidence that was altered were notes by Strzok and the reason we know about it is because Strzok alerted the judge who demanded an explanation.

It is no surprise that the Biden appointed AG wants people to lie about Trump. Garland should go to prison.
It's worth saying that there is little support left for Trump on this topic. More than political it's members distancing themselves from a loser. Now they have to try to distance Trump from losers.

Biden's presidential war is a powerful driver of Americans again.

Trump needs physical action by his supporters on his behalf now that Trump has been gagged by the courts.

1694275498834.png

Forum List

Back