“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

And you will forever be living in a world of democrat propaganda that has done nothing but pushed lie after lie
You only understand the world you live in that is defined by an immoral, unethical man who is taking advantage of you by playing to your many fears.
There are many other worlds out there based on reality, based on morality, based on ethics and not driven by fear.

Given that the charges against Trump were contrived lies by Hillary and democrats to attack Trump, "suborning" and that legal rigamarole goes out the window. Democrats conspired to remove a politically opponent with misinformation. Biden got HOW much from China? Allegations Biden got millions from China and Ukraine? Doesn't Biden LOOK a little more...you know, CULPABLE?
You really believe that? Scary.

The goal is to beat Trump. It is not about Biden. You Trump cult members cannot understand. I will be satisfied if Trump is defeated in the Republican primary. I think the Republicans will come to their senses and will break away from Trump who has hijacked the party.
Trump has a huge lead. Democracy. Democrats love democracy...until they don't.

You only understand the world you live in that is defined by an immoral, unethical man who is taking advantage of you by playing to your many fears.
There are many other worlds out there based on reality, based on morality, based on ethics and not driven by fear.
Words that portray a false narrative. Good luck with that.

What I understand is the mainstream media is controlled by democrats. You're ignorant if you can't see it.

Do you babies ever stop whining about the MSM and the Dems?! Damn y’all put snowflake TDSers to shame
So stupid just showed up.
1. Snowflake and TDS has been branded on leftists such as yourself for your actions during Trump's presidency.
Your projection is noted.
2. Simp it's a known fact you love your democrat media propaganda lies

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

They're trying to 'flip' just one defendant and the RICO dominoes will fall on Trump. That being said her web is very brittle. One or two breaks, appeals, etc. and it all falls apart.

So stupid just showed up.
1. Snowflake and TDS has been branded on leftists such as yourself for your actions during Trump's presidency.
Your projection is noted.
2. Simp it's a known fact you love your democrat media propaganda lies
Yes snowflake TDS has been branded on the left and little whiners like you who can’t stop with the unfair MsM and the Dems and Hunters laptop and whaaa whaaa whaaa. Y’all are way worse. Grow up

Yes snowflake TDS has been branded on the left and little whiners like you who can’t stop with the unfair MsM and the Dems and Hunters laptop and whaaa whaaa whaaa. Y’all are way worse. Grow up
Every word you post stinks of projection

Every word you post stinks of projection
Close… every word is observation not projection. You know the majority of your posts are bitching about those things. Makes you no different than those on the Left you brand for doing the same stuff.

Close… every word is observation not projection. You know the majority of your posts are bitching about those things. Makes you no different than those on the Left you brand for doing the same stuff.
No simp your words are nothing but projection. Those on the left? Simp you're as left as you can get

No simp your words are nothing but projection. Those on the left? Simp you're as left as you can get
Who’s projecting now? Everything you say is completely hypocritical and predictable.

Here comes the “I know you are but what am I” reply… boring

Did the National Enquirer morph into Gateway Pundit?
You're a sucker. You fall for any bullshit
Look at the "story":

“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”

In other words, there is no way to confirm that he said that. And the Gateway Pundit has the "exclusive story". And no one else has picked it up. Weird, huh?

And, as always, the rubes just swallow it whole, without even a moment's hesitation. They don't question it for even a microsecond.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is another great example of how we got INTO this fucking mess.

What I understand is the mainstream media is controlled by democrats. You're ignorant if you can't see it.

Why does your every post parrot the lies of the billionaire owned right wing media, without a single original thought of your own????

The mainstream media is controlled by the shareholders of the public corporations which own these outlets. They subscribe to established journalistic standards of fact checking and verification prior to publication or broadcast, and are held accountable by the people and the courts.

Study after study has shown a SLIGHT liberal bias - about 7%. Right wing media's portrayal of the bias of the MSM is a gross exaggeration of both the degree of bias, and the factual reliabilility of the MSM.

Right wing media is owned and controlled by billionaires, who closely control content with little to no regard for established journalistic standards or fact checking. Their goal is to keep their viewers outraged and angry at Democrats because the billionaires are personally benefitting from the tax breaks and economic crashes.

These outlets are paying out hundreds of millions of dollars to settle slander and libel suits after admissions that they knowingly lie to their viewers. Their commentators are all Ivy League educated millionaires promoting propaganda and lies to their viewing audience, knowingly. The hold their blue collar voters in NO ESTEEM whatsoever.

And Tucker, like so many of his Ivy League buddies on the right - Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Steve Bannon, Jared Kuchner, and even Donald Trump are all products of the elite, Ivy League institutions they now claim are "indoctrinated the young".

So please, spare me the bullshit about right wing media, asshole. You haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about.

TDS is the belief that Donald Trump is the greatest President who ever lived, and his Administration was a great success, and Donald Trump is being persecuted. None of these things are true in fact or in law.

Forum List

Back