“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

It is unbelievable the sources you use. "Gateway Pundit". Get real.
People are getting indicted for lying to try and keep Trump out of jail. I think we will see many of the indicted singing the truth, very soon.

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]
And the majority of mainstream media is a leftists American hating democrat propaganda rag

And the majority of mainstream media is a leftists American hating democrat propaganda rag
You will forever be living in a world defined by "Gateway Pundit" and the like, along with Donald Trump.

We will never be living in the same world.

Suborning perjury is a crime. There is no reason not to believe this man. I mean what else can they do to him? We have never seen a political purge like this. This man was framed.
He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”

You simply believe anything you read on the internet don’t you?! As along as it fits your agenda. That’s sad

Sure thing, skippy. They are also supposed to present exculpatory evidence.

They didn't.

They presented evidence to grand jury. It found reason to indict. They will show evidence at a trial. If a jury agrees there is enough evidence, he will convicted. Just they our system was designed to work.

Yet somehow now, based on nothing more than the word of One Man, it's it's all corrupt.

How American of you.

You will forever be living in a world defined by "Gateway Pundit" and the like, along with Donald Trump.

We will never be living in the same world.
And you will forever be living in a world of democrat propaganda that has done nothing but pushed lie after lie

Forum List

Back