“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Given that the charges against Trump were contrived lies by Hillary and democrats to attack Trump, "suborning" and that legal rigamarole goes out the window. Democrats conspired to remove a politically opponent with misinformation. Biden got HOW much from China? Allegations Biden got millions from China and Ukraine? Doesn't Biden LOOK a little more...you know, CULPABLE?

Let's have one big cry party for the loser-in-chief, Trump..

200w.gif

Let's have one big cry party for the loser-in-chief, Trump..

200w.gif
So long as you admit you kiss Bidens wrinkled ass. Biden inflation is killing us, Biden gave millions to Ukraine, 700$ to Maliki and Millions to Ukraine. (what about those the 1000 children dead in Maui?) and oops, democrats and the Biden ignore the environmental damage they caused in East Palestine Ohio too, and these assholes talk about environmentalism and CO2? Its abundantly clear: Democrats Don't care about ANYTHING. Just their own profits and manipulating idiots.

So long as you admit you kiss Bidens wrinkled ass. Biden inflation is killing us, Biden gave millions to Ukraine, 700$ to Maliki and Millions to Ukraine. (what about those the 1000 children dead in Maui?) and oops, democrats and the Biden ignore the environmental damage they caused in East Palestine Ohio too, and these assholes talk about environmentalism and CO2? Its abundantly clear: Democrats Don't care about ANYTHING. Just their own profits and manipulating idiots.
Unlike you freaks I do not kiss any politician's ass nor am I a party-affiliated voter. Stop pandering yerself to politicians like Trump and Biden they both stink.

Unlike you freaks I do not kiss any politician's ass nor am I a party-affiliated voter. Stop pandering yerself to politicians like Trump and Biden they both stink.
Yeah i would say of your post highlight you’d love to be giving xiden a hand job, not merely kiss his ass

Do angry lefties really, really believe that the Jan 6 demonstration was an attack on the U.S. government and an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power? If so it was a piss-poor attack by unarmed mom and pop types and the only casualty was an unarmed woman who was shot by one of Biden's Cops. If it was truly an attempt at anarchy, lefties don't have a thing to worry about

These people were armed, and there were 5 deaths that day, not one. One woman was trampled to death by the mob. Two died of heart attacks.

And yes they were armed. There were multiple weapons charges, and assaults with weapons charges. They also used American flags as clubs and spears to attack police, and brutally beat them. They stole weapons from police officers and beat them with their own weapons.
I'd hate to say that we're in a cold civil war....
But, we're in a cold civil war.

No you’re not. Republicans are delusional.

Do angry lefties really, really believe that the Jan 6 demonstration was an attack on the U.S. government and an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power? If so it was a piss-poor attack by unarmed mom and pop types and the only casualty was an unarmed woman who was shot by one of Biden's Cops. If it was truly an attempt at anarchy, lefties don't have a thing to worry about

Your President is melting.
The goal is to beat Trump. It is not about Biden. You Trump cult members cannot understand. I will be satisfied if Trump is defeated in the Republican primary. I think the Republicans will come to their senses and will break away from Trump who has hijacked the party.

Forum List

Back