“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him, Enrique Tells All

Why does your every post parrot the lies of the billionaire owned right wing media, without a single original thought of your own????

The mainstream media is controlled by the shareholders of the public corporations which own these outlets. They subscribe to established journalistic standards of fact checking and verification prior to publication or broadcast, and are held accountable by the people and the courts.

Study after study has shown a SLIGHT liberal bias - about 7%. Right wing media's portrayal of the bias of the MSM is a gross exaggeration of both the degree of bias, and the factual reliabilility of the MSM.

Right wing media is owned and controlled by billionaires, who closely control content with little to no regard for established journalistic standards or fact checking. Their goal is to keep their viewers outraged and angry at Democrats because the billionaires are personally benefitting from the tax breaks and economic crashes.

These outlets are paying out hundreds of millions of dollars to settle slander and libel suits after admissions that they knowingly lie to their viewers. Their commentators are all Ivy League educated millionaires promoting propaganda and lies to their viewing audience, knowingly. The hold their blue collar voters in NO ESTEEM whatsoever.

And Tucker, like so many of his Ivy League buddies on the right - Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Steve Bannon, Jared Kuchner, and even Donald Trump are all products of the elite, Ivy League institutions they now claim are "indoctrinated the young".

So please, spare me the bullshit about right wing media, asshole. You haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about.

TDS is the belief that Donald Trump is the greatest President who ever lived, and his Administration was a great success, and Donald Trump is being persecuted. None of these things are true in fact or in law.
Bitch stop lying and gaslighting. You so deep in TDS you believe your own damn lies. Their is no hope for those who believe the propaganda of the democrat control media

Bitch stop lying and gaslighting. You so deep in TDS you believe your own damn lies. Their is no hope for those who believe the propaganda of the democrat control media

Once again you go straight to insults, proving you have NOTHING. PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

I give you links, you give me insults.

And once again I have no tolerance for an idiot gaslighting lying bitch like you

And then you double down on stupid. This is the essence of today's Republican voter. Hate and anger in abundance. This is how Republicans are destroying the country. By stoking all of your hate and anger and offering you no release but violence.

You have no tolerance???? Well you fucking better well find some because I am NOT your problem. Your problem is looking at you in the mirror every morning.

Look at the "story":

“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”

In other words, there is no way to confirm that he said that. And the Gateway Pundit has the "exclusive story". And no one else has picked it up. Weird, huh?

And, as always, the rubes just swallow it whole, without even a moment's hesitation. They don't question it for even a microsecond.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is another great example of how we got INTO this fucking mess.
And yet, I can not recall a single time you made that observation when outlets like Salon, counter punch, or DailyKOS have made it to these boards, weird, huh?

Look, I understand you don’t care for hyper partisan reporting, sensationalism, or logic stretching in reporting, unless of course we’re talking about a narrative that YOU have bought into.

From what we’ve seen take place over the past few years, and the obsession with Trump, to deflect from the Biden’s clear malfeasance, culminating in now the first time in American history of a sitting POTUS using his DoJ, along with what I see as unqualified Judges, due to their inability to preside because of ideological bias, from election irregularities, to now jailing a Presidential candidate in an election season to throw an election in favor of a sitting president, is something we’ve seen in third world banana republics.

You seem to support that. Shameful.

And then you double down on stupid. This is the essence of today's Republican voter. Hate and anger in abundance. This is how Republicans are destroying the country. By stoking all of your hate and anger and offering you no release but violence.

You have no tolerance???? Well you fucking better well find some because I am NOT your problem. Your problem is looking at you in the mirror every morning.
Whose country? Don’t you have enough problems in Canada?

And yet, I can not recall a single time you made that observation when outlets like Salon, counter punch, or DailyKOS have made it to these boards, weird, huh?
Nor can you see me flying off the handle until I have verified stories.

I'm not like you. Sorry.

I wouldn't believe anything that traitorous lying asshole said. Notice how he became an FBI Informant after he was arrested. He sold out his country, and when caught, he sold out his own men to save his skin. A real prince among men.
Oh bullshit, if he would've turned on Trump and lied. You would be kissing his ass. Trump has made every liberal show there true lying colors.

Another thread filled with off topic trolling by the usual single digit IQ Dimtards.

Enrique Tarrio announced two DOJ officials who were in the room during this meeting:

** DOJ Lead Prosecutor Jocelyn Ballantine
** Assistant US Attorney Jason McCullough
Jocelyn Ballantine was a DOJ attorney staffed on General Michael Flynn’s prosecution. The DOJ admitted to altering evidence in Flynn’s case and the government eventually dropped the case against General Flynn.

Nor can you see me flying off the handle until I have verified stories.

I'm not like you. Sorry.
I notice you didn’t bother reading past the first sentence….Appropriate, and fits with my critique of your ‘glass house’ style Mac….

tell us if you dare, which outlets do you rely on to “verify” a story you believe is correct?

And, you’re correct that you’re not like me. I don’t come in here looking to alienate you over half the members in here….Or at least, I try not to.

Take your response here. You could have chosen to try and have a dialogue, instead you chose personal attack. Character flaw? You tell me?

I notice you didn’t bother reading past the first sentence….Appropriate, and fits with my critique of your ‘glass house’ style Mac….

tell us if you dare, which outlets do you rely on to “verify” a story you believe is correct?

And, you’re correct that you’re not like me. I don’t come in here looking to alienate you over half the members in here….Or at least, I try not to.

Take your response here. You could have chosen to try and have a dialogue, instead you chose personal attack. Character flaw? You tell me?
Dialogue? With a Trumpster on USMB? Don't be silly. I don't have the patience any more.

You're going to believe your fake news sources, because you have zero (0) intellectual curiosity. That's fine with me.

If you don't like my comments, too bad.

Enrique Tarrio announced two DOJ officials who were in the room during this meeting:

Jocelyn Ballantine was a DOJ attorney staffed on General Michael Flynn’s prosecution. The DOJ admitted to altering evidence in Flynn’s case and the government eventually dropped the case against General Flynn.

The DOJ is completely corrupt.

We need to CLEAN OUT that cesspool from top to bottom.

Fire EVERYONE, regardless of politics.

Fuck em if they don't like it.

You only understand the world you live in that is defined by an immoral, unethical man who is taking advantage of you by playing to your many fears.
There are many other worlds out there based on reality, based on morality, based on ethics and not driven by fear.
Is that how the xiden admin was able to get this guy to lie about trump?

Why does your every post parrot the lies of the billionaire owned right wing media, without a single original thought of your own????

The mainstream media is controlled by the shareholders of the public corporations which own these outlets. They subscribe to established journalistic standards of fact checking and verification prior to publication or broadcast, and are held accountable by the people and the courts.

Study after study has shown a SLIGHT liberal bias - about 7%. Right wing media's portrayal of the bias of the MSM is a gross exaggeration of both the degree of bias, and the factual reliabilility of the MSM.

Right wing media is owned and controlled by billionaires, who closely control content with little to no regard for established journalistic standards or fact checking. Their goal is to keep their viewers outraged and angry at Democrats because the billionaires are personally benefitting from the tax breaks and economic crashes.

These outlets are paying out hundreds of millions of dollars to settle slander and libel suits after admissions that they knowingly lie to their viewers. Their commentators are all Ivy League educated millionaires promoting propaganda and lies to their viewing audience, knowingly. The hold their blue collar voters in NO ESTEEM whatsoever.

And Tucker, like so many of his Ivy League buddies on the right - Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Steve Bannon, Jared Kuchner, and even Donald Trump are all products of the elite, Ivy League institutions they now claim are "indoctrinated the young".

So please, spare me the bullshit about right wing media, asshole. You haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about.

TDS is the belief that Donald Trump is the greatest President who ever lived, and his Administration was a great success, and Donald Trump is being persecuted. None of these things are true in fact or in law.
Well thank God I don’t have TDS, only two out of those three are true

The amazing thing is that it’s demafasict that have made them true

Forum List

Back