They capped another one. South LA wil be on flames. Of course, he was a Good Boy.

when you're only mantra is NO JUSTICE NO PEACE and the people who committed the crime you're upset about have already been arrested, we're beyond going for justice and you're just being a dick.

this shit is going to happen as long as you keep screaming shit and getting in peoples faces.

WorldBurn.jpg

Here we blow up again.

So
South Los Angeles? I guess that is adjacent to the Infamous South Central neighborhood?
Yes...LA is now a massive shithole, that extends from Hollywood Blvd. all the way to Long Beach.

Last edited:
Here we blow up again.

So
South Los Angeles? I guess that is adjacent to the Infamous South Central neighborhood?
Yes...LA is now an massive shithole, that extends from Hollywood Blvd. all the way to Long Beach.
Wonder if Aunt Maxipad will blame trump.

From my understanding, the boy (man?) killed was riding a bike in the area not allowed to be in. the police told him where he was allowed to be and the man started to assault he police officer. Not sure what happened after that, but the man was shot and killed. I could not read the link, because I don't allow ads.

I don't know if this was a good kill or not. Would like to know is how the assault started and the position the man was in when shot. Was there an alternate maneuver the police could have taken that would have overtaken the man and shooting was not required?

Of course, once a police officer is assaulted, a shooting is possible. Anyone who read the link could add to the details for me.

Last edited:
Tough one.

This is another isolated example of a cops shooting an unarmed black guy. This situation, however, was exacerbated by the fact that the dead guy punched one of the cops, which escalates the entire affair.

The police say they found a gun in a pile of clothes the man had dropped. The way the article reads, the police used that as their reason to open fire. I have a hard time believing that. Clearly the guy felt he had to run. Maybe he didn't want the police finding him to be in possession of an illegal firearm (assuming it was). But taking a swing at a police officer is definitely what ramped this situation up...

"Some said they didn’t think the shooting was justified. After midnight Monday night, more than 100 protesters marched to the sheriff’s station"

That quote from the link insinuates that some thought that the shooting was justified..So why were they marching to the sheriff's station then?

Were they just out there to roast some marshmallows on a "peaceful protestors" fire? These folks out in the streets are terrorists, and just want to watch America burn.

I am all for using whatever measures will get these lunatics back in their holes.

From my understanding, the boy (man?) killed was riding a bike in the area not allowed to be in. the police told him where he was allowed to be and the man started to assault he police officer. Not sure what happened after that, but the man was shit and killed. I could not read the link, because I don't allow ads.

I don't know if this was a good kill or not. Would like to know i how the assault started and the position the man was in when shot. Was there an alternate maneuver the police caould have taken that would have overtaken the man and shooting was not required?

Of course, once a police officer is assaulted, a shooting is possible. Anyone who read the link could add to the details for me.
Thirty something---cops were pulling over for riding his bicycle in violation of vehicle codes----he dropped the bike, assaulted cops, took off dropping a bundle of clothes revealing a gun and the cops shot. Righteous kill------------now they need to kill about 50 more who are rioting and end welfare for the rest to get the others in line.

we also have zero idea of the past history of the officers and this particular person. it's all new to us but these officers may have had several run ins before in which to gauge their reactions.

you never get the entire story in a few seconds of video. yet we like to pretend we're set to judge everything.

From my understanding, the boy (man?) killed was riding a bike in the area not allowed to be in. the police told him where he was allowed to be and the man started to assault he police officer. Not sure what happened after that, but the man was shit and killed. I could not read the link, because I don't allow ads.

I don't know if this was a good kill or not. Would like to know i how the assault started and the position the man was in when shot. Was there an alternate maneuver the police caould have taken that would have overtaken the man and shooting was not required?

Thirty something---cops were pulling over for riding his bicycle in violation of vehicle codes----he dropped the bike, assaulted cops, took off dropping a bundle of clothes revealing a gun and the cops shot. Righteous kill------------now they need to kill about 50 more who are rioting and end welfare for the rest to get the others in line.

Seems reasonable.

Tough one.

This is another isolated example of a cops shooting an unarmed black guy. This situation, however, was exacerbated by the fact that the dead guy punched one of the cops, which escalates the entire affair.

The police say they found a gun in a pile of clothes the man had dropped. The way the article reads, the police used that as their reason to open fire. I have a hard time believing that. Clearly the guy felt he had to run. Maybe he didn't want the police finding him to be in possession of an illegal firearm (assuming it was). But taking a swing at a police officer is definitely what ramped this situation up...
No, he grabbed the gun obviously............wonder what crimes that he was using it in.

Forum List

Back