They Claim Covid Cases Are "Spiking". You Believe It ?

Of course "cases" are spiking. How could it be otherwise? It is a geometric progression.

The question is, what are the ramifications of the increase in cases? How many people are actually getting sick, and what is their prognosis? Is anyone other than geezers in nursing homes who are dying?

The number of cases will continue to rise significantly. We need a short-term shutdown of the greatest severith that the population will tolerate. Two or three weeks will be sufficient, and that will slow the spread and stop the spike.

But because of the coming election, the President has been unwilling to take that step. Maybe in a couple months, when we know the results of the election.
Frankly, I don't. It looks too sinister, and obvious as well. The same people who have been lying to us about the number of Covid cases, and Covid deaths, are now trying to tell us the cases are "spiking". Doesn't pass the smell test.

1. They've been lying all along.

2. With Trump surging and Biden diminishing in October, Democrats need to hype up something to counter the trend.

3. The timing is suspicious.

That's because you are an idiot. People are getting sick and dying and dumb asses like you are claiming it's not true, based only on what another non medical moron is telling you.
wrong answer. take the quack fauci....did a study on covid years ago, now this quack doesnt believe in his study. anybody that puts faith in this quack is really shot. the things TRUMP said worked, are what the quack said back then

You're right because Trump has way more experience on infectious diseases than Fauci and all of these other health experts do. Smfh.
sadly, the vile scum demonrats told you that, and told you to believe , and not to watch anything but fake news networks, that arent worth listing. when you get a functioning brain, get back to us.,

Come on Trump Humper you trying to claim someone is brain washed would be like Jeffrey dahmer criticizing William Gacy.
as i said, when you are allowed to take back your brain from the evil, vile scum of the demonrats, dont waste our time

Trump has pissed on yours and turned it to mush.
thats the best you got? what a disgrace of a scum demonrat you are

That's funny a Trump Humper calling someone a disgrace.

Because they are right. And Democrats are a disgrace. Does it make you upset, that Trump supporters can call you out for what you are, and be right about it?

Frankly, I don't. It looks too sinister, and obvious as well. The same people who have been lying to us about the number of Covid cases, and Covid deaths, are now trying to tell us the cases are "spiking". Doesn't pass the smell test.

2. With Trump surging and Biden diminishing in October, Democrats need to hype up something to counter the trend.

Sure. With increased testing, you have increased incidences.

If they weren't infected you wouldn't have increased positive test dumb ass. If this was a hoax the number of positive tests would be dropping not increasing. Smfh.

I never said this was a hoax.

I said, with increased testing, you will find more cases of it.

No one is denying that people have Covid-19. The CDC said that millions of people had or have Covid-19 without knowing. If you didn't test for it, they would still have it, you just wouldn't have anything to freak out about.

The hoax is that this is worth worrying about. Again, from CDCs own numbers....

View attachment 410190

Worst case Scenario, in the highest risk age group, is still just a fatality rate of 0.093. The flu has a fatality rate of 0.1.

To put that into more perspective, you have a higher chance of dying in a car accident on the way to the Covid-19 testing facility, than you do of dying from Covid-19.

The freak out response to Covid-19, is the hoax. There is no hoax about Covid-19. Only the response to it.

I wonder if the 200k + that are deaf and their family members were worried about it.
keep wondering, because thats all you got. less than 15000 died directly due to covid. until you come to grips with the TRUTH, you will remain being useless

Yea right Doctor Trump Humper, who told you that? Your beloved Trump.
no asswipe, the CDC...sorry it wasnt the scum bag demonrats that tell you what to believe

Come shit stain. You know you don't believe a damn thing unless Trump tells you to.
look you brain dead asswipe, i dont listen to anybody, unlike you.... im able to think freely, unlike you.... i watch what i want for news, unlike you.... so you see, you are worse than a shit stain..... a used tampon would describe you so much better

Funny, isn't it, how this alleged surge is occurring in numerous battleground states. Heh.

Demonrats using the virus for politival leverage.

Man, you had me till there. No way are we going through another "2 weeks to slow the spread" BS for something not much worse than a bad flu.
We have treatments. We are not sending sick people to nursing homes or sticking everyone on ventilators. Let it do it's thing & get it over with, not drag it out longer.
A shutdown for an airborne virus with a 99.98% survival rate for 95% of the population is & was a very bad idea.
It was a good idea FOR and BY DEMOCRATS, in a sinister, callous plan to wreck the good Trump economy, thereby taking away his top selling point for re-election.

As I've been saying, Democrats will do ANYTHING to get Trump out of the White House. Unfortunately, many people have lost jobs and businesses, as a result of the PLANdemic.
The intention was to expand the lockdown to food processors and transporters. The tried with meat processing plants but Trump and Kristi Noem stopped it. Why? Because in both China and Russia the communists solidified their power through a government induced FAMINE. That's what Trump saved us from.

Of course "cases" are spiking. How could it be otherwise? It is a geometric progression.

The question is, what are the ramifications of the increase in cases? How many people are actually getting sick, and what is their prognosis? Is anyone other than geezers in nursing homes who are dying?

The number of cases will continue to rise significantly. We need a short-term shutdown of the greatest severith that the population will tolerate. Two or three weeks will be sufficient, and that will slow the spread and stop the spike.

But because of the coming election, the President has been unwilling to take that step. Maybe in a couple months, when we know the results of the election.

That's because you are an idiot. People are getting sick and dying and dumb asses like you are claiming it's not true, based only on what another non medical moron is telling you.
wrong answer. take the quack fauci....did a study on covid years ago, now this quack doesnt believe in his study. anybody that puts faith in this quack is really shot. the things TRUMP said worked, are what the quack said back then

You're right because Trump has way more experience on infectious diseases than Fauci and all of these other health experts do. Smfh.
fauci is a quack...

Right, but Trump is a medical genius.
really? link.....btw i said fauci is a quack....the retard dont even remember studying covid, let alone taking its own advice.

When did Trump study Covid or any other disease for that matter. Isn't it amazing that every other scientist and doctor in this country agrees with Fauci.
Agrees with him on what?

fauci is a quack...

really? link.....btw i said fauci is a quack....the retard dont even remember studying covid, let alone taking its own advice.

When did Trump study Covid or any other disease for that matter. Isn't it amazing that every other scientist and doctor in this country agrees with Fauci.
Agrees with him on what?

Covid.

fauci is a quack...

Agrees with him on what?

Covid.
What about it? Which thing specifically do they allegedly all agree with? I’ve seen plenty of experts who disagree with fauci on masks and lockdowns. Fauci even disagrees with himself on those things.

It’s not a feelings options
That’s limited to fact only
Tests increase, positives increase proportionally.
End of story

Positive covid reports also increase when the reporters (hospitals, clinics) GET PAID by how many cases they report.

Forum List

Back