"They don't want people to know what's going on here" - no citizens allowed.

Everything is a secret to this administration. How can they keep a Congressman out of an area run by the federal government? Who has the authority to turn a Congressman away, a square badge security guard, a Sgt or a Lt. in the BLM or the Border Patrol? If there was a problem on a Military base you can bet your ass that heads would roll if they tried to keep a Congressman out. They get away with this shit because the GOP is too timid to make waves and the media is in the administration's back pocket.

Oh yay. Another vague and pointless conspiracy theory based on exactly jackshyte.

If any congressman isn't given immediate and unfettered access to all the small children he wants, why then the Obama administration is just 'secretive about everything'.

God forbid he should, say....make an appointment like anyone not engaging in political theater might. But no, he shows up at the gate (making sure he's in frame for the camera he had brought), and then demands immediate access to small children with no notice.

Um, that's not how it works. Nor should work.

There is one thing that needs to be understood here. Obama (the Dictator) doesn't give two hoots in hell about the "people" OR their representatives. He has made that ABUNDANTLY clear time after time.

I don't think dictator means what you think it means. Obama is asking congress to change the law that is forcing the government to house these children.

Just like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Tao did. That's how they get absolute power to begin with, genius.

Go figure.

So border patrol will stop and turn back lawmakers and reporters...but not illegals.

It puts me in mind of the way the Jews were shuffled around to hide what was going on with them:

"While in McAllen, Texas, TheBlaze made multiple requests to have access to the facilities where illegals are being held. Border Patrol spokesman Joe Gutierrez said all requests needed to be approved by senior DHS officials in Washington, D.C., and all were denied. A tour of a facility in Brownsville, Texas, was given to reporters who were forbidden from speaking to agents or immigrants...
Border Patrol agent Chris Cabrera said supervisors in his sector cleared more than 200 illegal immigrants being detained in the sally port, a garage used to load and unload illegal immigrants, last Wednesday when a group of bipartisan senior lawmakers made a planned visit to the McAllen Border Patrol station."

"
“It even frustrated some of the mid-level management,” Cabrera said of the order by DHS officials to move the illegals the night before the congressional visit. “How are we supposed to get any help out here if we’re hiding the facts from the people who are supposed to be here to help us?”
The clamp down by DHS on information and access in the Rio Grande Valley is also being being felt at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, where more than 1,000 unaccompanied minors, mainly from Central America, are being housed."

"
“It is unacceptable that any representative of the people be limited to pre-planned, showcased visits to a facility so critical to the well-being of children,” he wrote. “Ordinary Americans have a right to know what is happening in these facilities, how the children are being treated, and what is being done to stop this human tragedy.”
Border Patrol Official: DHS Ordered Illegal Immigrant Holding Facility ?Cleared Out? Before Congressional Visit | TheBlaze.com

exactly what course of action can "citizens" take to help solve the problem?

What problem? So far, nobody in the admin has admitted to a problem. These citizens, who are representatives of the people and members of our free press, simply want to be able to see the conditions the children are being kept in and watch the operations inside the camps, so they can be assured that there are no abuses, and then reassure the public of the same.

These are public facilities that are housing children, and our administration, though it allows criminals and illegals access to those kids, is denying the same access to our elected representatives and our press. That is an old, old tactic of totalitarian regimes.

what problem ? you're right. The House refuses to vote on funding border control so there must be peace and harmony on the Tx border.

you specifically said "citizens" I ask you what can citizens do ... you dodge with rhetoric.... typical.

so you're for letting the Liberal media take pictures and spin the story to their liking ... is that what you're saying?

Last edited:
So border patrol will stop and turn back lawmakers and reporters...but not illegals.

Its a youth facility. If you want to view it, get an appointment. But showing up at the door and demanding to be let in isn't how it works.

And the DHS offered the congressman who did exactly that an appointment. He refused.

you hear that folks? you have to stand in line like good little slaves and beg for permission...to enter a BUILDING you all are PAYING FOR

They have you trained

Last edited:
The Nazis did the same thing.

Of course, they took them in trucks and either gassed them or took them out in the woods and shot them.

At first, from the title, I thought this was about the Republicans in Texas telling people who live there they have no right to know if they are living next to hazardous Chemicals.

After West, TX Explosion, No More Public Information for Texans

wr97osrwakiskvqmpco7.gif

Making the representatives of the people wait 2 weeks to allow for time to move kids out of holding pens, and refusing to allow the press in except for carefully staged walk throughs isn't how we do it in this country.

A representative of the people has no direct authority over the DHS or the executive branch. Being a congressman doesn't give him special and exclusive access to all the little boys and girls in federal custody.

If he wants to visit the facility, he can call up the folks running it and arrange an appointment to do so. Like a grown up might. Rather than just showing up with no notice (but with a camera, of course) and demanding to be let in.....then throwing a little tantrum when he's told he'll need to make an appointment.

Funny - I worked in Embassies around the world for nearly 22 years. We had Congressmen and Senators show up on a routine basis - unannounced. We NEVER turned one away. When I was stationed at Fort Devens, MA or Bolling AFB - we would have members of the Intelligence Oversight committee show up on a regular basis (AGAIN - Unannounced) and we NEVER turned one away. NEVER ONCE. You are full of it clown.

I understand that you are trying your best to support that inept and incompetent "president" that you call savior. Give it up. He is killing his own administration and doesn't need your help. He's doing fine by himself.

Everything is a secret to this administration. How can they keep a Congressman out of an area run by the federal government? Who has the authority to turn a Congressman away, a square badge security guard, a Sgt or a Lt. in the BLM or the Border Patrol? If there was a problem on a Military base you can bet your ass that heads would roll if they tried to keep a Congressman out. They get away with this shit because the GOP is too timid to make waves and the media is in the administration's back pocket.

Oh yay. Another vague and pointless conspiracy theory based on exactly jackshyte.

If any congressman isn't given immediate and unfettered access to all the small children he wants, why then the Obama administration is just 'secretive about everything'.

God forbid he should, say....make an appointment like anyone not engaging in political theater might. But no, he shows up at the gate (making sure he's in frame for the camera he had brought), and then demands immediate access to small children with no notice.

And let's just ignore the fact that it's the people who are actually working inside these facilities and on the borders who are saying there are egregious human rights offenses taking place, and the people need to be allowed to see for themselves what is going on.

Ok.

I noticed the libruls choose to bury their heads and pretend it's not happening.. Reminiscent also?

Making the representatives of the people wait 2 weeks to allow for time to move kids out of holding pens, and refusing to allow the press in except for carefully staged walk throughs isn't how we do it in this country.

A representative of the people has no direct authority over the DHS or the executive branch. Being a congressman doesn't give him special and exclusive access to all the little boys and girls in federal custody.

If he wants to visit the facility, he can call up the folks running it and arrange an appointment to do so. Like a grown up might. Rather than just showing up with no notice (but with a camera, of course) and demanding to be let in.....then throwing a little tantrum when he's told he'll need to make an appointment.

Funny - I worked in Embassies around the world for nearly 22 years. We had Congressmen and Senators show up on a routine basis - unannounced. We NEVER turned one away. When I was stationed at Fort Devens, MA or Bolling AFB - we would have members of the Intelligence Oversight committee show up on a regular basis (AGAIN - Unannounced) and we NEVER turned one away. NEVER ONCE. You are full of it clown.

I understand that you are trying your best to support that inept and incompetent "president" that you call savior. Give it up. He is killing his own administration and doesn't need your help. He's doing fine by himself.

I'm just hoping they aren't for real
scary

Wrong.

Anybody can show up and claim they are family, and take the kids. They are sending the kids off to *family* without checking to see if they really are *family*.
Says who?

Your claims are remarkably specific. Surely you'll have more than your ability to type them to back them up. Please show us where you're getting your information.

They are allowing human traffickers, sex trade bosses, gang members, to pick up kids who are sick, mentally ill, and suicidal, just on their say-so that they are *related*..but they won't allow our credentialed press or elected representatives inside the facilities, even to take pictures or just interview people.

Disgusting. They will allow the little boys and girls to leave with known criminals, but they won't allow the people who would expose this horror to take a picture of the inside of the facilities.

Are you speaking of an actual event....or some hypothetical that you just imagined? If its the former, can you get a little more specific?
Highly suspect...transporting large numbers of kids immediately prior to scheduled "walk throughs". The Nazis and the commies did this as well. THOSE detainees ended up in mass graves.

Dear God.......you can't be so brain dead as to insinuate that Obama is sending these central American kids to death camps.

Sigh....there really is no claim so batshyte, so devoid of reason or evidence that your fellow conservatives won't obsequiously and obediently nod and grin if its critical of Obama....is there?

He asked you to show the fucking law .. now do it or STFU ..

Embassies are public venues.

Youth facilities housing small children aren't.

Surely you can tell the difference. Surely you can.

Embassies/legal guests, the US Border/illegal aliens .... same thing.

DURRRRRRRR !

And let's just ignore the fact that it's the people who are actually working inside these facilities and on the borders who are saying there are egregious human rights offenses taking place, and the people need to be allowed to see for themselves what is going on.

Ok.

Honestly, the biggest concern that this "administration" has (and is trying desperately to hide) are the diseases that these kids are bringing into the United States. TB is becoming a major problem (once again) from these wetback kids (and adults). My Wife, who is a Nurse is constantly faced with new cases of TB from patients who are either Illegal or have come into contact with people who are no longer being vaccinated against diseases that adults were vaccinated for 30-50 years ago.

Then there is Malaria, Dengue fever, Polio and on and on and on. Diseases that were killed off years ago in the US are now making a STRONG comeback thanks to an unsecure border.

Last edited:

You're a little confused. I'm the one that's challenged your ilk to show me the law that grants a lone congressman *any* special access to any youth facility housing children.

And so far, you've managed to show me exactly nothing.

Either show us, or STFU.

Wrong.

Anybody can show up and claim they are family, and take the kids. They are sending the kids off to *family* without checking to see if they really are *family*.
Says who?

Your claims are remarkably specific. Surely you'll have more than your ability to type them to back them up. Please show us where you're getting your information.

They are allowing human traffickers, sex trade bosses, gang members, to pick up kids who are sick, mentally ill, and suicidal, just on their say-so that they are *related*..but they won't allow our credentialed press or elected representatives inside the facilities, even to take pictures or just interview people.

Disgusting. They will allow the little boys and girls to leave with known criminals, but they won't allow the people who would expose this horror to take a picture of the inside of the facilities.

Are you speaking of an actual event....or some hypothetical that you just imagined? If its the former, can you get a little more specific?
Highly suspect...transporting large numbers of kids immediately prior to scheduled "walk throughs". The Nazis and the commies did this as well. THOSE detainees ended up in mass graves.

Dear God.......you can't be so brain dead as to insinuate that Obama is sending these central American kids to death camps.

Sigh....there really is no claim so batshyte, so devoid of reason or evidence that your fellow conservatives won't obsequiously and obediently nod and grin if its critical of Obama....is there?

That's not what she said Zombie.. <knocks on his toothless head> She said the same pattern started with the Nazi's of moving children before people could inspect the Camps.. The whole fucking issue is that your rotten messiah is hiding something and we all know it.. Who the hell moves children the night before a Congressional delegation visits??? A fucking no good for nothing person who has something to hide genius. YOU and your ilk make me sick.. No matter how many children are harmed you'll turn a blind eye to cover for your dear leader.

Who? Surely they have names.

You're a little confused. I'm the one that's challenged your ilk to show me the law that grants a lone congressman *any* special access to any youth facility housing children.

Either show us, or STFU.

You don't challenge anyone except the voices in your head boy. Get it straight.

Embassies are public venues.

Youth facilities housing small children aren't.

Surely you can tell the difference. Surely you can.

Jesus H Christ......What a liberal, boot licking Nazi you are. Well, hold on to the railing liberal...the Titanic is sinking. :D

Either show us, or STFU.

^^^ This fucking idiot is the subject of a Pubwik edumucation. He thinks a sitting US Congressional member who represents his state, elected by the people of that state has to get permission from Big Daddy Feds, aka dear leader, to visit a Camp filled with disease, holding children.. THIS IS THE FACE OF LIBERALISM..^^

Forum List

Back