"They don't want people to know what's going on here" - no citizens allowed.

if republicans are interested in helping these children they'll provide more funding and slap down the idiots like the ones in murietta

He asked you to show the fucking law .. now do it or STFU ..

You're a little confused. I'm the one that's challenged your ilk to show me the law that grants a lone congressman *any* special access to any youth facility housing children.

And so far, you've managed to show me exactly nothing.

Either show us, or STFU.

^^^ This fucking idiot is the subject of a Pubwik edumucation. He thinks a sitting US Congressional member who represents his state, elected by the people of that state has to get permission from Big Daddy Feds, aka dear leader, to visit a Camp filled with disease, holding children.. THIS IS THE FACE OF LIBERALISM..^^

what do you want to do with the children?

Wrong.

Anybody can show up and claim they are family, and take the kids. They are sending the kids off to *family* without checking to see if they really are *family*.
Says who?

Your claims are remarkably specific. Surely you'll have more than your ability to type them to back them up. Please show us where you're getting your information.

Are you speaking of an actual event....or some hypothetical that you just imagined? If its the former, can you get a little more specific?
Highly suspect...transporting large numbers of kids immediately prior to scheduled "walk throughs". The Nazis and the commies did this as well. THOSE detainees ended up in mass graves.

Dear God.......you can't be so brain dead as to insinuate that Obama is sending these central American kids to death camps.

Sigh....there really is no claim so batshyte, so devoid of reason or evidence that your fellow conservatives won't obsequiously and obediently nod and grin if its critical of Obama....is there?

That's not what she said Zombie.. <knocks on his toothless head> She said the same pattern started with the Nazi's of moving children before people could inspect the Camps.. The whole fucking issue is that your rotten messiah is hiding something and we all know it.. Who the hell moves children the night before a Congressional delegation visits??? A fucking no good for nothing person who has something to hide genius. YOU and your ilk make me sick.. No matter how many children are harmed you'll turn a blind eye to cover for your dear leader.

Right wingers don't care about those children anyway. Just look these threads. Even though Honduras is the most dangerous country on earth and many of those children would be sent back to almost certain death, these right wingers seem to want to cheer such an outcome. Who are the real monsters? The drug traffickers in Honduras or the Republicans here?

Funny - I worked in Embassies around the world for nearly 22 years. We had Congressmen and Senators show up on a routine basis - unannounced. We NEVER turned one away. When I was stationed at Fort Devens, MA or Bolling AFB - we would have members of the Intelligence Oversight committee show up on a regular basis (AGAIN - Unannounced) and we NEVER turned one away. NEVER ONCE. You are full of it clown.

Embassies are public venues.

Youth facilities housing small children aren't.

Surely you can tell the difference. Surely you can.

Jesus H Christ......What a liberal, boot licking Nazi you are. Well, hold on to the railing liberal...the Titanic is sinking. :D

excellent response for a moron ... but you failed to note the difference
.... why is that?

And let's just ignore the fact that it's the people who are actually working inside these facilities and on the borders who are saying there are egregious human rights offenses taking place, and the people need to be allowed to see for themselves what is going on.

Who? Surely they have names.

Our admin has quite openly threatened them with incarceration if they identify themselves.

You're a little confused. I'm the one that's challenged your ilk to show me the law that grants a lone congressman *any* special access to any youth facility housing children.

Either show us, or STFU.

^^^ This fucking idiot is the subject of a Pubwik edumucation. He thinks a sitting US Congressional member who represents his state, elected by the people of that state has to get permission from Big Daddy Feds, aka dear leader, to visit a Camp filled with disease, holding children.. THIS IS THE FACE OF LIBERALISM..^^

First, allow unfettered access to these children.. Secondly, like Glen Beck, A CONSERVATIVE has done, send trucks with water, food, toys.. while we take care of them, we make arrangements to send them back to the country they came from and their families.. End of story. PERIOD.

if republicans are interested in helping these children they'll provide more funding and slap down the idiots like the ones in murietta

Ah, the crux of the matter.

The children, who are being sold, murdered, raped, and otherwise exploited, will continue to be sold, murdered, raped and otherwise exploited at the behest of the current admin..unless we give them more money.

He asked you to show the fucking law .. now do it or STFU ..

Either show us, or STFU.

Liberal Nazis. All Hail Obama!! :cuckoo:

Like I said, it's time for these fools to begin re-arranging the deck chairs....the Titanic is sinking. Hell, they know it - they just plan to go "down" with the ship.....

Says who?

Your claims are remarkably specific. Surely you'll have more than your ability to type them to back them up. Please show us where you're getting your information.

Are you speaking of an actual event....or some hypothetical that you just imagined? If its the former, can you get a little more specific?

Dear God.......you can't be so brain dead as to insinuate that Obama is sending these central American kids to death camps.

Sigh....there really is no claim so batshyte, so devoid of reason or evidence that your fellow conservatives won't obsequiously and obediently nod and grin if its critical of Obama....is there?

That's not what she said Zombie.. <knocks on his toothless head> She said the same pattern started with the Nazi's of moving children before people could inspect the Camps.. The whole fucking issue is that your rotten messiah is hiding something and we all know it.. Who the hell moves children the night before a Congressional delegation visits??? A fucking no good for nothing person who has something to hide genius. YOU and your ilk make me sick.. No matter how many children are harmed you'll turn a blind eye to cover for your dear leader.

Right wingers don't care about those children anyway. Just look these threads. Even though Honduras is the most dangerous country on earth and many of those children would be sent back to almost certain death, these right wingers seem to want to cheer such an outcome. Who are the real monsters? The drug traffickers in Honduras or the Republicans here?

Shut up Rdean who fled from her own thread earlier because she wouldn't say what she would do, what she has done, etc.. You're nothing more than maggot larvae.. you ooze shit infested insects every time you open that gaping mouth.

The whole fucking issue is that your rotten messiah is hiding something and we all know it..

And what is that something he's hiding? By all means, tell us. Since you've somehow been granted special access to facilities you hadn't even heard of a few days ago, perhaps you'll enlighten the rest of us.

Though be aware, your imagination and speculation doesn't amount to jackshyte as far as evidence is concerned.

And the 'that's what the Nazi's did just before slaughtering all those chidlren' idiocy is just blithering hysterics. You're allowing your hatred of Obama to overcome reason. What possible purpose would be served by the mass execution of immigrant children?

Just think for a second. Apply some reason. Why would Obama even want to kill thousands of immigrant children? Let alone actually do it?

Who the hell moves children the night before a Congressional delegation visits???
Given the foaming at the mouth, batshyte lunacy that you guys are accepting as gospel truth, you're going to need to offer a little bit more than just the accusation. As you've already demonstrated that you'll believe *anything*, no matter how absurd, if its critical of Obama.

Show me. Don't tell me.

The children, who are being sold, murdered, raped, and otherwise exploited, will continue to be sold, murdered, raped and otherwise exploited at the behest of the current admin..unless we give them more money.

Indeed. Where the hell did this skinny pimp come up with the arbitrary number "3.7 Billion"?

And suddenly he declares that he can "fix" the problem is he can throw more taxpayer money at it. I declare bullshit shenanigans!!! :D

how can anyone take you seriously if you not only believe but are willing to, without evidence of course, claim that the administration is behind the selling, raping, and murder of children?

seriously kosher, grow up.

First, allow unfettered access to these children.. Secondly, like Glen Beck, A CONSERVATIVE has done, send trucks with water, food, toys.. while we take care of them, we make arrangements to send them back to the country they came from and their families.. End of story. PERIOD.
so... what the government is doing then?

his fucking idiot is the subject of a Pubwik edumucation. He thinks a sitting US Congressional member who represents his state, elected by the people of that state has to get permission from Big Daddy Feds, aka dear leader, to visit a Camp filled with disease, holding children.. THIS IS THE FACE OF LIBERALISM..^^

So nothing then? No law granting any congressman any special access to any youth facility anywhere.

Then why the panty shyting hysterics among you conservatives? I mean, you guys are so far down the batshyte rabbit hole that you're actually insinuating that Obama is sending these kids to *death camps* for Nazi style mass graves.

All because a congressman wasn't allowed unfettered access to small children when he showed up demanding access......and was instead offered an appointment to visit?

You think you might be taking partisanship and rabid imagination a little far on this one?

yeah, and he's getting violent emails because of it too ..

Shoot Beck... the RW's are catching on ..:lol:

so... what the government is doing then?

No, the government allows human traffickers, pimps and gang members ONLY access to the kids.

They aren't allowing any of our watch dog groups (the free press, our elected representatives) who answer to the people themselves, in to see them.

Our admin has quite openly threatened them with incarceration if they identify themselves.

Ah. So they don't have names. And we can't verify they actually work or have access to any such facilities. Convenient, isn't it?

And can you quote the Admin openly threatening them with incarceration if they identify themselves? Remember, the conditions in those facilties isn't classified or related to the military in anyway.

I mean, we both know that you're just making this nonsense up as you go along, but lets see how far down the rabbit hole goes.

So border patrol will stop and turn back lawmakers and reporters...but not illegals.

It puts me in mind of the way the Jews were shuffled around to hide what was going on with them:

"While in McAllen, Texas, TheBlaze made multiple requests to have access to the facilities where illegals are being held. Border Patrol spokesman Joe Gutierrez said all requests needed to be approved by senior DHS officials in Washington, D.C., and all were denied. A tour of a facility in Brownsville, Texas, was given to reporters who were forbidden from speaking to agents or immigrants...
Border Patrol agent Chris Cabrera said supervisors in his sector cleared more than 200 illegal immigrants being detained in the sally port, a garage used to load and unload illegal immigrants, last Wednesday when a group of bipartisan senior lawmakers made a planned visit to the McAllen Border Patrol station."

"
“It even frustrated some of the mid-level management,” Cabrera said of the order by DHS officials to move the illegals the night before the congressional visit. “How are we supposed to get any help out here if we’re hiding the facts from the people who are supposed to be here to help us?”
The clamp down by DHS on information and access in the Rio Grande Valley is also being being felt at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, where more than 1,000 unaccompanied minors, mainly from Central America, are being housed."

"
“It is unacceptable that any representative of the people be limited to pre-planned, showcased visits to a facility so critical to the well-being of children,” he wrote. “Ordinary Americans have a right to know what is happening in these facilities, how the children are being treated, and what is being done to stop this human tragedy.”
Border Patrol Official: DHS Ordered Illegal Immigrant Holding Facility ?Cleared Out? Before Congressional Visit | TheBlaze.com

Wow, not letting people look at the kids like animals in a zoo. I mean making people actually get permission to tour holding facilities. Wow.

There is one thing that needs to be understood here. Obama (the Dictator) doesn't give two hoots in hell about the "people" OR their representatives. He has made that ABUNDANTLY clear time after time.

I don't think dictator means what you think it means. Obama is asking congress to change the law that is forcing the government to house these children.

Just like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Tao did. That's how they get absolute power to begin with, genius.

Go figure.

So they're dictators *before* they have absolute power.

Well, wouldn't Obama asking congress to change the law be rather elegant proof that he doesn't have absolute power right now. And thus, isn't a dictator?

Or are we just going with words meaning whatever you want them to mean?

Forum List

Back