They had a 100% off sale at Home Depot the other day!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
This is what a liberal utopia looks like:

Aspiring rappers framers?

In my AO.....Lock the doors, deploy chainsaws.

Sa0o8b.gif

that would violate fire code and subject them to kidnapping of everyone else in the building,,

better to just shoot them on sight,,
Got to admit, it would make a heck of a YouTube vid, watching those masked hooded ass holes stop drop and roll under fire. But, I worked for a big box store for a little while and would hate to clean up the mess.

Got to admit, it would make a heck of a YouTube vid, watching those masked hooded ass holes stop drop and roll under fire. But, I worked for a big box store for a little while and would hate to clean up the mess.
Bad choice to lock them in the store to prevent them from stealing something. Think it out White.

What 'could' be done to stop the Dems from stealing commercial America into the poor house?

I think the 'culture' issue is catching up to the car!

Bad choice to lock them in the store to prevent them from stealing something. Think it out White.

What 'could' be done to stop the Dems from stealing commercial America into the poor house?

I think the 'culture' issue is catching up to the car!
You could be correct, or I could be talking with a democrat not wanting his kinfolk captured in the middle of pulling job. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back