"..they may have been phoney in the past, but they're for real now.."

Sean Spicer stated the above (quoting Trump, as he instructed) with a wide smirk on his face knowing full well that he thrown before the press corps and asked to LIE.

Of course, Spicer was commenting on the job growth of this past month, the 85th straight month of an upward tic in the employment market.....Although under Obama the growth had been higher on a per month basis, Trump wanted...DEMANDED....all the glory for the good news.

Look, my right wing friends, be honest (if not to the rest of us) to yourselves, and admit that the Trumpster is a narcissistic, LIAR.

Yes, he is. And so is Obama, and Hillary, so what's your point? Politicians, especially successful ones, are all narcissistic liars. Are you that naive that you don't realize that?
Again it is a question of the frequency and magnitude of the lying
Trumps lying is unprecidented
What it means is the public and other countries can assign no credibility to what he says.......that is the way it works with liars

So you never listened to Hellary? I guess you were busy counting the years until there would be a GOP president. Didn't take near as long as you thought, did it?

Sean Spicer stated the above (quoting Trump, as he instructed) with a wide smirk on his face knowing full well that he thrown before the press corps and asked to LIE.

Of course, Spicer was commenting on the job growth of this past month, the 85th straight month of an upward tic in the employment market.....Although under Obama the growth had been higher on a per month basis, Trump wanted...DEMANDED....all the glory for the good news.

Look, my right wing friends, be honest (if not to the rest of us) to yourselves, and admit that the Trumpster is a narcissistic, LIAR.

Yes, he is. And so is Obama, and Hillary, so what's your point? Politicians, especially successful ones, are all narcissistic liars. Are you that naive that you don't realize that?
Again it is a question of the frequency and magnitude of the lying
Trumps lying is unprecidented
What it means is the public and other countries can assign no credibility to what he says.......that is the way it works with liars

So you never listened to Hellary? I guess you were busy counting the years until there would be a GOP president. Didn't take near as long as you thought, did it?
No other President has lied with the frequency of Trump EVER
Republicans harped about a Hillary sniper exaggeration for 25 years
Trump beats that one on a daily basis

Last edited:
No other President has lied with the frequency of Trump EVER
Republicans harped a pot a Hillary sniper exaggeration for 25 years
Trump beats that one on a daily basis

Well, in "fairness" did you hear what those Trump private investigators brought back from Hawaii? (well beside their handsome tan.)
....and did you see all those damaging videos of Muslims cheering in NJ right after 9-11? (Shocking!!!)

Hillary did not have to repay victims of Fraud $25 Million like Donald...and she has not been involved in 4000 law suits

Yes, he was laughing. I took it to mean, "oh please, that's how the game is played, and we all damn well know it."

Politicians, partisans, politicos and pundits are liars. Intellectual dishonesty comes as natural to them as breathing.

We're not supposed to be taking this bullshit seriously, are we?

Yes, he was laughing. I took it to mean, "oh please, that's how the game is played, and we all damn well know it."

Politicians, partisans, politicos and pundits are liars. Intellectual dishonesty comes as natural to them as breathing.

Actually...no
There are no other credible politicians who claim BLS numbers are fabricated

Actually...no
That's one example of one issue.

On a broad basis, politicians, partisans, politicos and pundits are liars.

I have a wonderful new health plan that is a fraction of the cost, will cover everyone, with better benefits. But, you will have to pay more for it,especially older people, and many benefits will be cut, especially for women, and millions could lose their coverage.

DJT

Actually...no
That's one example of one issue.

On a broad basis, politicians, partisans, politicos and pundits are liars.
The right keeps defending Trump by claiming all politicians lie
It may be true to an extent, but it does not excuse Trump for the magnitude and continual lying

Trump cannot be trusted for anything he claims

That is the way it works with liars

Hillary did not have to repay victims of Fraud $25 Million like Donald...and she has not been involved in 4000 law suits

Great point. Now explain how her and Willie made Over 100 million dollars in less than 15 years. Nothin' fishy about that, right?

Great point. Now explain how her and Willie made Over 100 million dollars in less than 15 years. Nothin' fishy about that, right?
You mean with all the Investigations they have not been able to come jup with anything ...huh ...wonder why...you are smearing them with insinuation and nothibng beyond that ...how come Trump loses in Court and the Clinton s do not get taken to Court due to no evidence of crimes ...you dot not have even an allegation only insinuation......

You mean with all the Investigations they have not been able to come jup with anything ...huh ...wonder why...you are smearing them with insinuation and nothibng beyond that ...how come Trump loses in Court and the Clinton s do not get taken to Court due to no evidence of crimes ...you dot not have even an allegation only insinuation......

Yea, OJ was founded not guilty, why you still banging on the past stoner boi?

I thought this was a thread about your breasts.

Forum List

Back