They Must Be Really Scared: Obama Campaign To Sell Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs

That'll look cool.

Should show Obama using (43)'s Posse to "Git em"...

Cause that's all Barry did...

Used what he Complained and Campaigned Against.

But go right ahead and Play Dress up with the Barry Doll. :thup:

You're good at Dress up, aren't you Bodey. :lol:

:)

peace...

except obama went into pakistan to get him, which mccain (and probably bush) refused to do.

Chester -- "Them's the badlands, Marshall. Festus McCain and me ain't goin' up yonder.

Marshall Obama -- "Well boys, you ride on back into town and have a beer at the Longbranch. I'm going in to git my man."

Festus McCain -- "I advise against it, Marshall Obama. You don't have jurisdiction there."

Marshall Obama -- "Screw jurisdiction, Festus McCain. I man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I ain't afeared. Tell Miss Kitty I'll take care of her needs when I git back."

peace...

except obama went into pakistan to get him, which mccain (and probably bush) refused to do.

Pure conjecture from a liberal idiot.I think they got him because of intel from
waterboarding that Bush approved.Thanks Bush,your the real hero.hussein obama
is a punk and muslim loving coward.

Presidential envy?

:eek::eek::eek:

05-18-2011-barry-birther-l.jpg

peace...

That'll look cool.

peace...

Obama was using Intel from (43) that was Actionable back in 2008?... :lol:

peace...

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1
Who does the GOP have that would cause fear to the Obama campaign?

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1

[youtube]GN1iI-DaJNw[/youtube]​

:thup:.. I'm orderin' one!

Ah, a pun from Barry. Ya see, the president is "made in the USA" even though the cheap T's and coffee mugs are probably made in china. I get it, yuk yuk. I wonder why he dropped "hope/change? Not much hope and the only thing left from your paycheck is change.

The born in Kenya stupid just makes the average voter think the GOP is off the rails. Which is why Obama does all he can to feed them and make them the face of the GOP. Obama gets to play the role of Brother Fox, while the Republicans wind up looking like a very dirty disheveled and silly rabbit.

There is so much wrong with Obama, he is so beatable on the issues of Oil prices, feckless in dealing with Iran and Korea, clueless when dealing with the economy, arrogant and stupid when dealing in health care. He is beatable on all these issues. Then the conspiracy cranks make the voters wonder if the Republicans can be trusted because they are all OCD over something as stupid as this. Boggles the mind.

I bet the screenprinter in the Oval Office is working 24/7!

I'd like a v neck better but it's a really great idea. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

I'd like a v neck better but it's a really great idea. :)

Yep, ya gotta laugh!

It's a good move politically. He must have figured he had Hillary in the bag, so he back-burnered it for future use if need be.

I'm trying to figure what good this does this country.

Back-burnering his docs just so he can get even with his critics? Do you realise how dishonest that is??? The goal seems to be to get even.

Wouldn't a growing economy, success in foreign policy, cutting the deficit, and showing a great deal more honesty do that as well?

I'm scratching my head here. What kind of a President do you want? One that is a great leader, is able to solve pressing issues, or some classless clown who only wants to fuck with his critics?

It's a good move politically. He must have figured he had Hillary in the bag, so he back-burnered it for future use if need be.

Back-burnering his docs just so he can get even with his critics? Do you realise how dishonest that is??? The goal seems to be to get even.

Wouldn't a growing economy, success in foreign policy, cutting the deficit, and showing a great deal more honesty do that as well?

I'm scratching my head here. What kind of a President do you want? One that is a great leader, is able to solve pressing issues, or some classless clown who only wants to fuck with his critics?

It's just plain funny. :lol:

It makes great telly...that's all you Murkins want isn't it?

Forum List

Back