They need to start drilling Kamala, ask questions, don't let her avoid speaking to America, stop protecting her...

It's time for Kamala to talk about her plans, talk about her accomplishments. talk to America about what she intends to do for the people and why isn't it on her web site. This "manufactured campaign" with the media behind her, not questioning her.... is BS.
Her website has zero plans. Trump's web site is fully detailed and layed out what he plans to do for America

Most of the media will do what they can to protect her because orange man bad.

ummmm.... here's a little factoid that you trump humpers cannot excuse.

yer chosen one backed outa the debate with HER 'cause he's a chicken shit. he then tried to get a debate on FOX ... his comfy little safe place. well well well ... kamala was going to go on ABC no matter what & donny caved. he's going there & she didn't hafta do a thing.

she's the alpha in this race. & may just offer the beta a chance at other debates.

Since white men have determined that when men are superior, white is not a racia slur. But I know that to you white greivance hucksters, any criticism of whites or simply using the word white in a sentence is called racist.
Not really .. You're called a racist because you despise the white race, and your speech and actions you support demonstrate that. You know, the real definition of racism.

Okay genius .. what did she run as for California Senator, and then celebrated for being the first one?

When she took office in January 2017, Harris became the first Indian American and only the second Black American woman in the Senate (the first being Carol Moseley Braun). She joined the Congressional Black Caucus as well as the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus. She also began serving on both the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Judiciary Committee, among other assignments. She became known for her prosecutorial style of addressing witnesses during hearings, which provoked criticism—and occasional interruptions—from Republican senators. In June she drew particular attention for her questioning of U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was testifying before the intelligence committee on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election; she had earlier called on him to resign.

Another notable exchange came during the 2018 confirmation hearing for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, in which she asked him about his position on Roe v. Wade, the ruling that granted women the right to have an abortion.

Harris: Can you think of any laws that give the government the power to make decisions about the male body?
Kavanaugh: I am not thinking of any right now.

Kamala Harris | Biography, Policies, Family, & Facts

When she took office in January 2017, Harris became the first Indian American and only the second Black American woman in the Senate (the first being Carol Moseley Braun). She joined the Congressional Black Caucus as well as the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus. She also began serving on both the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Judiciary Committee, among other assignments. She became known for her prosecutorial style of addressing witnesses during hearings, which provoked criticism—and occasional interruptions—from Republican senators. In June she drew particular attention for her questioning of U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was testifying before the intelligence committee on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election; she had earlier called on him to resign.

Another notable exchange came during the 2018 confirmation hearing for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, in which she asked him about his position on Roe v. Wade, the ruling that granted women the right to have an abortion.

Kamala Harris | Biography, Policies, Family, & Facts
Doesn't really answer the question, genius.

Not really .. You're called a racist because you despise the white race, and your speech and actions you support demonstrate that. You know, the real definition of racism.
I am called a racist only by white racists. I do not despise the entire white race, I despise whites who are racists. You racists try conflating that to mean all whites as part of your white victimhood hustle. The true non racists here who are white here do not have a problem with me, only you white grievance hucksters. So I don't give a good goobly damn what your racist ass thinks.

I am called a racist only by white racists. I do not despise the entire white race, I despise whites who are racists. You racists try conflating that to mean all whites as part of your white victimhood hustle. The true non racists here who are white here do not have a problem with me, only you white grievance hucksters. So I don't give a good goobly damn what your racist ass thinks.
Oh goodie .. more awards for my shadow box. For someone that doesn't "give a good, goobly damn," you sure do respond a lot. :itsok:

Doesn't really answer the question, genius.
Yes it does. But you don't want it to. And again, the only reason this is being used is that you racists hope you can fool enough blacks into voting against Harris based on the lie trump told so you can get trump into offce and implement your white racist agenda.

So its like this asshole, I don't give a flying fuck. Harris could tell me she is really white tomorrow and I'm still voting for her. Fuck Donald Trump. I'd vote for a ticket of Popeye and Bluto before I'd vote for trumps bitch ass.

These guys say it best

Last edited:
Asked on Thursday if she might sit for an interview anytime soon, Ms. Harris suggested that she would get through the convention first. “I want us to get an interview scheduled before the end of the month,” she said, as aides signaled to the scrum of journalists that question time was over.
Kamala Harris Isn’t Giving Interviews. Any Questions?

she literally started her campaign 3 weeks ago, & just picked up her VP & hitting the road just this week. waiting until after the convention, which is only next week is smart.
She literally has been ignoring the people and the press.

Forum List

Back