They need to start drilling Kamala, ask questions, don't let her avoid speaking to America, stop protecting her...

Harris has been talking. She talked in Detriot, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada this week.
Questioned, live, by an uncomplicit media.

Even Joe Biden can read a script.

She has NOT been answering questions and proving to anyone she understands the issues and the stakes regarding the world.

You know, all those things that the left demands that any Republican candidate demonstrate.

Actually it was racist. And sexist. When you did not say the same things about white women who have run for president but you say it now that a black woman is running, your punk ass is a racist.
I'll just add it to my shadow box of meaningless awards from online debate posters. Want to see a picture?

Bwhahaha .. That quote comes out about every four pulls from your pull string. What's next? "There's a snake in my boot .. racist!" "Somebody poisoned the water hole - racist!" "There's a new sheriff in town - sexist and racist!"
No, that's not how it works. But of course the racist wants to dismiss the obvious. When you did not say the same things about white women who have run for president but you say it now that a black woman is running, your punk ass is a racist.

No, that's not how it works. But of course the racist wants to dismiss the obvious. When you did not say the same things about white women who have run for president but you say it now that a black woman is running, your punk ass is a racist.
Punk ass racist .. ohh .. a new award for me.

Hint: the lady in the video clip was white (Presley).

Nobody has mentioned her race on this thread.

You look ridiculous
As if you have to mentuon somones trace to be racist. LOL! I'll say this again,

When you did not say the same things about white women who have run for president but you say it now that a black woman is running, your punk ass is a racist.

Forum List

Back