They Pointed at the Elephant in the Room

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1693768019196.png

It’s true. Crime hits the poor the hardest, and rich Democrats surround themselves with armed security while disarming law abiding citizens and making pro crime laws.

I believe we can all agree that black lives don't matter.....I don't even bat a eye at the morning black body counts reported out of DC/PG county, MD.....Just hurry-up and get to the damn weather.

Great post.

Bill Maher still enrages me though.

He can wander right up to the edge of being completely red pilled, but his severe case of TDS prevents him from completing the journey.

He still thinks Trump was a Russian asset for chrissake.

It's kinda infuriating.

I believe we can all agree that black lives don't matter.....I don't even bat a eye at the morning black body counts reported out of DC/PG county, MD.....Just hurry-up and get to the damn weather.
Here in KC our news is full of nothing but crime involving blacks for 10 minutes straight. Then a 2 minute feel good story then weather then sports.
If they stopped reporting on the black criminals they'd have nothing to lead with or talk about.

Here in KC our news is full of nothing but crime involving blacks for 10 minutes straight. Then a 2 minute feel good story then weather then sports.
If they stopped reporting on the black criminals they'd have nothing to lead with or talk about.
Local "news" out of DC used to start at 0600 but the police blotter got so bad during the 80s crack epidemic they started at 0500.

It's fun to watch them stumble of the ebonic names first thing in the morning. :laughing0301:

Can the Republicans here please come up with some new way to defend authoritarian-state-style police abuse? The "Let's use open racism to justify it" way just disgusts normal people.

Isn't Kansas City Republican?

Black Lives Matter is one of those hilarious shitlib bumper stickers.... just like "sanctuary cities". They leave off the "theoretically, not actually" disclaimer. Rich, white shitlibs don't live within a hundred miles of a black thug or an illegal alien that would cut their head off for a dollar.

They support all that shit..... "over there"..... "WAY over there".

marthas v 2.jpg

Forum List

Back