They Put a Car With Trump Bumper Stickers in Da Hood...

Trump supporter car destroyed in black neighbourhood (Social experiment)
14671320_1660836037562176_8571424608115663473_n.jpg

Guy on YouTube places Trump stickers/slogans on his car and parks it in a black neighbourhood to see what type of reaction he gets

Car ends up getting destroyed

Is Donald Trump this hated by blacks?

Drudge gave that crank ass, race-baiting hoaxer a couple million hits.

Even RealClearPolitics covered it as if it was news.

Deplorable cons are slurping it up. Wonder if we'll see it on Fox News tonight, or (haven't checked yet, maybe has already) Trump will tweet it out.
I'm sure that it never occurred to you that if you put a car covered in Trump promotionals in an inner city wildlife preserve, that really is the reaction. People think "serves him right!" because unevolved primates can't be expected to control their emotions when presented with provocative stimuli. They become agitated and violent and show their asses while jumping, beating, hooting, and screeching.
You're a racist POS, and now you're trying to pretend you knew this video was fake.

#DEPLORABLE

Deplorable cons are slurping it up. Wonder if we'll see it on Fox News tonight, or (haven't checked yet, maybe has already) Trump will tweet it out.
I'm sure that it never occurred to you that if you put a car covered in Trump promotionals in an inner city wildlife preserve, that really is the reaction. People think "serves him right!" because unevolved primates can't be expected to control their emotions when presented with provocative stimuli. They become agitated and violent and show their asses while jumping, beating, hooting, and screeching.
You're a racist POS, and now you're trying to pretend you knew this video was fake.

#DEPLORABLE
Prove I didn't, poop stain.

#DEPLORABLE
You think your words aren't documented here? Idiot.

#DEPLORABLE
You think your words aren't documented here? Idiot.
Which words? Prove it, yeast infection.

Dupes gonna be duped
It doesn't matter how many, does it? The fact remains that they exist, and they shouldn't. They exist because liberals have insured that they can make more off of government handouts than they can at a full time job. All this, while pissing on our Veterans, and favoring illegal immigrants. Keep laughing. You people are going to run out of other peoples money, real soon. You won't be laughing then.

Looks fake. Hired fake actors.
Penelope, your naivete is showing.

Another day....another time you get duped.
Yeah, that's happening a lot lately.

For instance, many Leftists thought protesters went to Trump rallies and became violent because Trump's provocative rhetoric inspired it. Now we find out the DNC was hiring professional agitators. You can't trust anything these days. Everything is as phony as the tits on that woman Trump was talking about on Access Hollywood.

Dupes gonna be duped
It doesn't matter how many, does it? The fact remains that they exist, and they shouldn't. They exist because liberals have insured that they can make more off of government handouts than they can at a full time job. All this, while pissing on our Veterans, and favoring illegal immigrants. Keep laughing. You people are going to run out of other peoples money, real soon. You won't be laughing then.

What are you saying?

The video is fake. You have been duped again.

For instance, many Leftists thought protesters went to Trump rallies and became violent because Trump's provocative rhetoric inspired it. Now we find out the DNC was hiring professional agitators. You can't trust anything these days. Everything is as phony as the tits on that woman Trump was talking about on Access Hollywood.

Why is this dupe tryng to change the subject?

Why is this dupe tryng to change the subject?
I think the phoniness of the DNC is highly relevant. Sorry you disagree, skid mark.

Forum List

Back