They Put a Car With Trump Bumper Stickers in Da Hood...

This is from a music video... 30FF2B1E00000578-0-image-a-133_1454948242922.jpg

Trump saying to a 12 year old girl "I will be dating you in 10 years", when he was 59 years old, doesn't offend his followers but a car damaged in a bad part of town gets them riled up.

Ah yes, Republican family values on display.

Trump saying to a 12 year old girl "I will be dating you in 10 years", when he was 59 years old, doesn't offend his followers but a car damaged in a bad part of town gets them riled up.

12 years old is legal in Mexico

Good job guys dont allow that hate to infect the neighborhood
Hate was in that neighborhood long before the video was made. You people are violent and hateful.

You reap what you sow

Nope. YOur candidate is panic mongering and spreading hatred of her fellow Americans.

ANd her followers are committing violence in her name.

Hillary's enemies are reaping what she has sown.

You reap what you sow

You ever been the victim of a violent crime?

12 years old is legal in Mexico

Cool. Lets import tens of millions of them so our future culture will be a fusion of ours and theirs.

Hate was in that neighborhood long before the video was made. You people are violent and hateful.

You reap what you sow

Nope. YOur candidate is panic mongering and spreading hatred of her fellow Americans.

You reap what you sow

I really fucking hope so....

Seeing Hillary getting her bile blown back into her face, or her supporters...

That would be fucking sweet.

or-37264.jpg

Has anyone pointed out this video is a fucking FAKE, staged video?

PROVEN HOAX.

Trump humpers are such idiots.

You reap what you sow

You reap what you sow

I really fucking hope so....

Seeing Hillary getting her bile blown back into her face, or her supporters...

That would be fucking sweet.

or-37264.jpg

Looks like the abandoned Trump Tower.

"Trump car DESTROYED by black thugs."

Trump's collection of shining cars are destined for the dump. Where else would the losers next month place their toys, while the demoncrats sniff around for their booty?

This BS will never end. It will be the same old shit four years from now. :rolleyes:

Drudge gave that crank ass, race-baiting hoaxer a couple million hits.

Even RealClearPolitics covered it as if it was news.

Deplorable cons are slurping it up. Wonder if we'll see it on Fox News tonight, or (haven't checked yet, maybe has already) Trump will tweet it out.

Forum List

Back