They Put a Car With Trump Bumper Stickers in Da Hood...

Communist dems hate any movement or person who believes all people should be free to advance and live independently of federal control.

PARTICULARLY if that movement threatens to lift their slaves up out of their miserable, dependent lives in the inner cities...aka "slave quarters".

monkeys-attack-car.jpg

Recruited by your friendly neighborhood Nazi party.

I see fake, I see guano, I see old fag.....I see a lot of familiar faces.

"While O’Keefe and his reporters give a few other examples of how Foval, Creamer, Black and more plant people at Republican rallies in order to cause chaos, the most damning comment came at around the 13:50 mark of the video.

"Foval told the Project Veritas undercover reporter they pay "mentally ill people" "to do s**t":

"No, I’m saying that we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake. Over the last twenty years. I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do crazy stuff, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel."

Clinton Camp Admits Paying Mentally Ill to Incite Trump Rally Violence

I would expect nothing less from the ignorant blacks of the democratic plantation.
Of course you wouldn't....you're one of the Alt-Right Deplorables.
And you're one of the ignorant blacks future victims. ON your knees boy.
Ahhhh, you're a Drumpfster, aren't you? I can tell. Besides your nic, I can tell you're from Texass too.

The only thing you can tell is that your asshole bleeds.

This gives me a great idea. My wife has a horrible, horrible boss who is a black woman who lives in an un-gentrified section of DC.
I think I'll put a Trump bumper sticker on her car.
That oughtta do it.

Maybe its their own car and props they put together to make a video. Genius.

Maybe its their own car and props they put together to make a video.
"Hey guys, let's buy a car and then smash it so that we make ourselves and black people in general look terrible."

Yeah, great theory!

Forum List

Back