They said they just wanted to ban the AR-15, where did the other 205 rifles come from?

So we see the typical anti gun "Bait and Switch" ....the anti gunners use the dead victims of a mass shooting...add in the emotions of uninformed voters.....they mix in the lie about their real intent...in this case...

"We only want to ban those icky AR-15s"

And then.....whamo, ....when they write their legislation......there are 205 semi auto rifles on their ban list.....

This is why we don't trust you...this is why we are drawing the line with the AR-15........

Democrats Introduce the Assault Weapons Ban of 2018

The authors specifically name at least 205 guns that fit the description, including the AK-47 and the AR-15,
The Democrats actions should be a wake-up call. They ultimately want ALL firearms. It doesn't matter to them whether they are handguns, rifles, or shotguns. All private owners of firearms should unite, despite any political differences. The war is coming and to cooperate and turn them in, is to eventually be oppressed and persecuted, as they will then be able to implement any law, regardless of how oppressive it may be and you would be able to not fight back. Join your nearest militia and be ready.

So we see the typical anti gun "Bait and Switch" ....the anti gunners use the dead victims of a mass shooting...add in the emotions of uninformed voters.....they mix in the lie about their real intent...in this case...

"We only want to ban those icky AR-15s"

And then.....whamo, ....when they write their legislation......there are 205 semi auto rifles on their ban list.....

This is why we don't trust you...this is why we are drawing the line with the AR-15........

Democrats Introduce the Assault Weapons Ban of 2018

The authors specifically name at least 205 guns that fit the description, including the AK-47 and the AR-15,
Progressives are not all that bright... They have the common sense of deer in the headlights

Dereliction-NRD-600.jpg
imageedit_113_4781819190.jpg

I've never fired a gun in my life (not anti gun but its not my thing) but I tell ya, I'll be learning to handle one if the left pushes this confiscation and banning shit much further.

I will /not/ be made defenseless in this day and age and to fuck all with them just disbanding our constitutional rights for their feels.

And they thought the "trannies in the bathroom" issue went poorly for them, let em run on this bullshit...

Forum List

Back