They say Trump is dividing our nation by closing the border and enforcing our laws..How can that be?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Am I the only one who hears this as is blown away by it? I can’t imagine that things such as this have ever been said by the citizens of our nation...Am I missing something?
How does a President divide a nation by enforcing our laws, defending our sovereignty and protecting Americans both physically and fiscally?
Have we reached the point where we know we’ve let too many of those in whom we are now trying to stop?

Deep State (with the hands of brainwashed Dems and their "leaders") has been dumbing down and dividing the nation for quite a while.

However Deep State needs to blame Trump for 2 reasons: to distract the attention from their own dirty actions and to gain cheap political points and seats in Congress. It's pretty primitive but it works. Why? May be because there are so many primitive people around?

Deep State (with the hands of brainwashed Dems and their "leaders") has been dumbing down and dividing the nation for quite a while.

However Deep State needs to blame Trump for 2 reasons: to distract the attention from their own dirty actions and to gain cheap political points and seats in Congress. It's pretty primitive but it works. Why? May be because there are so many primitive people around?

As much as I hate to say it a large majority are ruled by the msm and have zero ability to think for themselves.
Had they had that ability we wouldnt be where we are today.

As much as I hate to say it a large majority are ruled by the msm and have zero ability to think for themselves.
Yes, Deep State has been brainwashing the population to make it easier to manipulate.

The goal is to create various bleak “protectorates,” because it is easier to rule peoples who are disconnected, have no national memory and are turned into simple vassals, and to use them as bargaining chips. (Putin)
World Russian People’s Council

upload_2018-11-1_17-32-56.png

Good job, uncle Soros!

Am I the only one who hears this as is blown away by it? I can’t imagine that things such as this have ever been said by the citizens of our nation...Am I missing something?
How does a President divide a nation by enforcing our laws, defending our sovereignty and protecting Americans both physically and fiscally?
Have we reached the point where we know we’ve let too many of those in whom we are now trying to stop?
They have to say this to provide cover for their criminal intentions.

Even an assfuck like you can't be this stupid.

Yes, Deep State has been brainwashing the population to make it easier to manipulate.

The goal is to create various bleak “protectorates,” because it is easier to rule peoples who are disconnected, have no national memory and are turned into simple vassals, and to use them as bargaining chips. (Putin)
World Russian People’s Council

View attachment 226140

Good job, uncle Soros!

Who let Glenn Beck in?

A leader divides a nation when he or she lies and is a cheater in most of everything he does. He is ignorant of our laws and our heritage. What you are missing is the humanity part of being human.

Trump IS dividing the nation. He's pushing off the far leftist loons that can't get their way any longer and showing the rest of us how to resist them and take our country back.

A leader divides a nation when he or she lies and is a cheater in most of everything he does. He is ignorant of our laws and our heritage. What you are missing is the humanity part of being human.
Enforcement of immigration laws is "cheating"?

According to Mexicans, the United States is Mexico so enforcing the border is dividing Mexico.

According to Mexicans, the United States is Mexico so enforcing the border is dividing Mexico.
Exactly. Trump is being accused of dividing the nation because he is pushing back. It's kinda like someone standing up to a bully and then being accused of being violent.

It’s divisive to enforce laws the left doesn’t like, but refuses to get changed.

Forum List

Back