They Smile In Your Face

Anyone surprised that fat donnie has made a campaign ad out of his "Toledo" visit?

BTW, he just engineered a YUUUGE new steel plant in "Toledo"....according to Barry he had his pick of 57 states but picked Ohio with the "magic wand" the Kenyan was too lazy to look for.

Funny, I just watched a woman on TV last night talk about the "chilling" effect Trump's visit to one of the mass-shooting cities had. When asked, she said it wasn't actually anything he said or did while there, just his "intensely partisan rhetoric" in general. And I thought: Gee: did you ever listen to the Democrats at all? Every word out of their mouths is intensely partisan! I mean, this was FULL ON SNOWFLAKE MODE!

They're captives of the phony narrative they've created....ORANGE MAN BAD but they'll beg him for money and FEMA help when shit happens. They deserve nothing less than an epic beating in 2020,

Mayor Whaley in Dayton. Her tuned changed faster than the Ferry man in The Outlaw Josey Wales. She went from I'm looking forward to speaking to the President and discussing issues that affect Dayton. Too He's a racist and we don't want him In Dayton. Sounded like her Masters gave her grief so she fell in line!

She ended up being Sherrod Brown's dummy. He shadowed her almost every news conference.

Her Master was looking over her shoulder and whispering in her ear. "Say anything nice and it will cost you your career I guarantee you"! You better toe the line girl.

Funny, I just watched a woman on TV last night talk about the "chilling" effect Trump's visit to one of the mass-shooting cities had. When asked, she said it wasn't actually anything he said or did while there, just his "intensely partisan rhetoric" in general. And I thought: Gee: did you ever listen to the Democrats at all? Every word out of their mouths is intensely partisan! I mean, this was FULL ON SNOWFLAKE MODE!

They're captives of the phony narrative they've created....ORANGE MAN BAD but they'll beg him for money and FEMA help when shit happens. They deserve nothing less than an epic beating in 2020,

Mayor Whaley in Dayton. Her tuned changed faster than the Ferry man in The Outlaw Josey Wales. She went from I'm looking forward to speaking to the President and discussing issues that affect Dayton. Too He's a racist and we don't want him In Dayton. Sounded like her Masters gave her grief so she fell in line!

She ended up being Sherrod Brown's dummy. He shadowed her almost every news conference.

Her Master was looking over her shoulder and whispering in her ear. "Say anything nice and it will cost you your career I guarantee you"! You better toe the line girl.

It was so obvious, I give her 3 pukes:
:puke: :puke::puke:

Forum List

Back