They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

sure his mouth had nothing to do with why he was so disliked by so many......including many who would have backed him....because of trump we have biden and harris...
FALSE! Trump outvoted Biden by a very wide margin. When all the votes are recounted. audited, and a true reading is done, it will show the Trump victory as a landslide. Ho hum.

I want the courts to order a recount

how is that ”silencing the people?”
Maybe you want a recount. I’m fine with that. We both know a recount isn’t going to change tens of thousands of votes.

What Trump is trying to do is throw out the votes for thousands of Americans. That would be silencing them.

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
So you want the court to appoint the president and not the people?
/——/ The Electoral College appoints the president, not the people or courts. Duhhhhh

i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....
We will find that out in about a week or 2. Not now.

And Trump's mouth has nothing to do with it. He outvoted Biden greatly. This is coming only from unscrupulous, Democrat election official's schemes.
sure his mouth had nothing to do with why he was so disliked by so many......including many who would have backed him....because of trump we have biden and harris...
We don't have them yet. I'm sure the lying cheating democrats had nothing to do with this did they?
if trump would have kept his mouth shut once in a while and not alienated so many he would have beat joe easily....a leader is "supposed" to unite not divide...
There is a whole lot of united going on. Do really think if Trump had been less abrasive, while still doing all he did, the democrat machine would have been turned off? Shirley you know better than that!

Here is a list of what Trump has done, and, people all over the world support Trump.

no one cares?....how about the many who just may have been on his side until he alienated them with his big mouth?..trump should have won this with no problems....now because of him we get kamala harris....
Like the millions of people who attended Trump's rallies, and many who couldn't even get inside, I LIKE the things Trump has said. In some cases, they were sarcastic against some people. GOOD! They were that way for a good reason, They DESERVED it.

If trump winds up winning I promise not to gloat the way l
Ballots were manipulated against Trump, but those same ballots resulted in GOP gains in the House and State Governments.
Meaning we should overlook voter fraud if it helped elect a coup,e of republicans to the house?

no thanks

besides I think dems were so rushed to rewrite ballots that they only had time to screw trump and didnt bother with the down ballot candidates
No that was due to Republicans voting for Biden then voting the straight red ticket the rest of the way

FALSE! Trump outvoted Biden by a very wide margin. When all the votes are recounted. audited, and a true reading is done, it will show the Trump victory as a landslide. Ho hum.

Trump winning in a landslide??
1604848411819.jpg

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

He is. And there's no guarantee the SC will hear ANY case Trump and his mobsters decide they want to drag in front of them.
The 2000 election ended up there because of one state and a few hundred contested ballots.
Not a half dozen states and about 250K votes. Trump's margin in MI, WI, and PA was barely 77,000 votes....and no Democrat
claimed the election was "rigged".

Sour grapes. Enjoy.

What Trump is trying to do is throw out the votes for thousands of Americans.
If they are fake ballots they should be thrown out

actually as I have been explaining to several other libs here the election fraud my be a fiat accompli in that so many mail-in ballots for trump were alleged to be unreadable by the machine and were transcribed by democrat poll workers for biden instead of trump

but no doubt the original ballots have been burned by now so it cant be proven

If they are fake ballots they should be thrown out

actually as I have been explaining to several other libs here the election fraud my be a fiat accompli in that so many mail-in ballots for trump were alleged to be unreadable by the machine and were transcribed by democrat poll workers for biden instead of trump

but no doubt the original ballots have been burned by now so it cant be proven
There aren’t fake ballots. The security systems in the election are robust and taking a ballot is extremely difficult.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories going around on the internet that just aren’t true.

I’m willing to accept Joe Biden as the next President provided the voting irregularities and polling obstruction issues have been exhausted and resolved. If not, my distrust in Democrats and the current Voting System will know no bounds.

i think joe won this one....and trump has no one to blame but himself.....his big mouth was a big part of that.....
We will find that out in about a week or 2. Not now.

And Trump's mouth has nothing to do with it. He outvoted Biden greatly. This is coming only from unscrupulous, Democrat election official's schemes.
We don't have them yet. I'm sure the lying cheating democrats had nothing to do with this did they?
if trump would have kept his mouth shut once in a while and not alienated so many he would have beat joe easily....a leader is "supposed" to unite not divide...
There is a whole lot of united going on. Do really think if Trump had been less abrasive, while still doing all he did, the democrat machine would have been turned off? Shirley you know better than that!

Here is a list of what Trump has done, and, people all over the world support Trump.

i knew many who in the beginning were behind trump until he started his bad mouthing people...whether you want to believe that or not....his rhetoric turned off a lot of people....he has no one to blame but himself for this loss....because of how he acted we get biden and even worse harris....he should have won this thing easily...

So you think that because Trump stacked the Supremes that they will bail him out no matter what legal nonsense they are confronted with? :cuckoo:
You shills always pretend you know what people think, That's your downfall.
So you don't think that Trump appointees will bail him out? Ya, sure, you fucking liar. :lol:
I don't know what will happen but I do know the reason you vile scum keep spewing lies is that you're terrified he will pull it off.
He needs help pulling off his pants, never mind a SCOTUS case.

no one cares?....how about the many who just may have been on his side until he alienated them with his big mouth?..trump should have won this with no problems....now because of him we get kamala harris....
Like the millions of people who attended Trump's rallies, and many who couldn't even get inside, I LIKE the things Trump has said. In some cases, they were sarcastic against some people. GOOD! They were that way for a good reason, They DESERVED it.
and because his mouth he turned off many who may have backed him...trump lost this himself he should have won easily....

Forum List

Back