They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
So glad Biden won!

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
So glad Biden won!
You folks must be serial liars or just plain stupid. The election has not been certified yet and there will be court challenges. I'd say more likely you're just another liar.

Lol chinaman, you don't accept proof.
I’m not asking for proof. I’m asking for your opinion. Don’t you think we should listen to each other’s opinion if we are to heal the country?

thats what you saw because you were with the guy....this country was pretty divided when he left....
But why was the country divided when he left?
because like bush he was half-assed when it came to talking with those who did not agree with him...a good leader can get the "moderates" of the opposing party to at least give him the benefit of the doubt before they start rejecting the guy.....bush and obama were not very good at that.....sure they might get a few,but a few aint enough....

The more they gloat, the harder they fall.
NPR spent half the day covering pro Biden celebrations throughout the nation and I never once heard them
mention the fact that this matter is not settled and Joe Biden will not be president until he survives massive challenges in court.

They even brought in Bush lackey Alberto Gonzales, piously stating Trump should resign immediately for the
good of the country. Too bad his boss didn't take that same advice when Al Gore and the Florida Supreme
Court tried to steal the election from him. So ironic!

thats what you saw because you were with the guy....this country was pretty divided when he left....
because like bush he was half-assed when it came to talking with those who did not agree with him...a good leader can get the "moderates" of the opposing party to at least give him the benefit of the doubt before they start rejecting the guy.....bush and obama were not very good at that.....sure they might get a few,but a few aint enough....
And what if, humor me, the moderates is the opposing party are no longer moderate?

And what if, humor me, the moderates is the opposing party are no longer moderate?
there are always people between the far left and right....and if you are referring to the republicans you dont see the moderate ones because to you all of them were far right....but dont worry the republicans did not think there were any moderate democrats either....the 2 parties and their die hards is what is killing this country...

there are always people between the far left and right....and if you are referring to the republicans you dont see the moderate ones because to you all of them were far right....but dont worry the republicans did not think there were any moderate democrats either....the 2 parties and their die hards is what is killing this country...
What I think is that the Republican revolution in the mid 90s took the moderate Republicans and pushed them farther and farther away from the country. Gingrich is most responsible for this. He started us down this path of tribalism where neither side really listens to the other. Our regions are separate. Our media is separate. We are starting to live in two vastly different realities.

Forum List

Back