They're Acting As If Biden Was Elected

Lol chinaman, you don't accept proof.
I’m not asking for proof. I’m asking for your opinion. Don’t you think we should listen to each other’s opinion if we are to heal the country?
You will heal nothing.

post it.jpg

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

View attachment 413137 View attachment 413138
So you want the court to appoint the president and not the people?
I don’t want the software to appoint the President.

To Trumpists, I say stop making complete asses of yourselves with this voter fraud shit.
Well, remember that they exist within their own separate information ecosystem. What you're seeing and hearing is simply what they are told within that ecosystem.

Further, they are trained to avoid or summarily dismiss all potential contrary sources. So this is literally all they know, and introducing anything else is pointless.
As usual...you're totally wrong.
We're seeing the same information you're seeing.
We just have something you don't have.

• Principles
  • A moral compass
  • Common-sense
  • A candidate that actually did his job when in office
  • More than one reason to vote for our candidate
  • Love for the country we live in
  • Ability to be fair to our opponents when they voice their opinions
  • Ability to spot Bull Shit when the media is shoveling it

To Trumpists, I say stop making complete asses of yourselves with this voter fraud shit.
Well, remember that they exist within their own separate information ecosystem. What you're seeing and hearing is simply what they are told within that ecosystem.

Further, they are trained to avoid or summarily dismiss all potential contrary sources. So this is literally all they know, and introducing anything else is pointless.
As usual...you're totally wrong.
We're seeing the same information you're seeing.
We just have something you don't have.

• Principles
  • A moral compass
  • Common-sense
  • A candidate that actually did his job when in office
  • More than one reason to vote for our candidate
  • Love for the country we live in
  • Ability to be fair to our opponents when they voice their opinions
  • Ability to spot Bull Shit when the media is shoveling it
holy shit

The more they gloat, the harder they fall.
NPR spent half the day covering pro Biden celebrations throughout the nation and I never once heard them
mention the fact that this matter is not settled and Joe Biden will not be president until he survives massive challenges in court.

They even brought in Bush lackey Alberto Gonzales, piously stating Trump should resign immediately for the
good of the country. Too bad his boss didn't take that same advice when Al Gore and the Florida Supreme
Court tried to steal the election from him. So ironic!
Biden won, deal with it.

I really hate sore losers

The more they gloat, the harder they fall.
NPR spent half the day covering pro Biden celebrations throughout the nation and I never once heard them
mention the fact that this matter is not settled and Joe Biden will not be president until he survives massive challenges in court.

They even brought in Bush lackey Alberto Gonzales, piously stating Trump should resign immediately for the
good of the country. Too bad his boss didn't take that same advice when Al Gore and the Florida Supreme
Court tried to steal the election from him. So ironic!
Biden won, deal with it.

I really hate sore losers
post it.jpg

there are always people between the far left and right....and if you are referring to the republicans you dont see the moderate ones because to you all of them were far right....but dont worry the republicans did not think there were any moderate democrats either....the 2 parties and their die hards is what is killing this country...
What I think is that the Republican revolution in the mid 90s took the moderate Republicans and pushed them farther and farther away from the country. Gingrich is most responsible for this. He started us down this path of tribalism where neither side really listens to the other. Our regions are separate. Our media is separate. We are starting to live in two vastly different realities.
you are right....but i think around that same time the democrats were doing the same thing......many so called independents were born out of that era.....

This is bizarre. On Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, he's interviewing Pete Buttigieg, and they're talking as if Biden is actually going to be the President of the US.

EARTH TO DELUSIONISTS: Biden LOST. He's going to be nowhere but back in his mansions, enjoying all that wealth he got in from the Chinese, in return for stabbing America in the back. Trump will be resuming his work shutting down China's domination of our economy, keeping us #1 energy producer in the world. increasing funding to police departments, continuing to be the best president blacks and Hispanics have ever had, and continuing to reduce Covid mortality.

There is a problem (for them) that the Democrat scammers seemed to have strangely overlooked >>

View attachment 413132 View attachment 413133 View attachment 413135 View attachment 413136

Biden has won the Presidency whether you want to accept it or not. You realize the US became the no 1 energy producer under Obama not Trump. Trump is the worst President in my lifetime. If the Supreme Court thinks they can interfere, the people should make tgheir disgust known and if someone wants to burn down the Supreme Courtt building then have at it. It will be justified.

Biden has won the Presidency whether you want to accept it or not. You realize the US became the no 1 energy producer under Obama not Trump. Trump is the worst President in my lifetime. If the Supreme Court thinks they can interfere, the people should make tgheir disgust known and if someone wants to burn down the Supreme Courtt building then have at it. It will be justified.
The sick corrupted mind and soul of a leftist follower on display. Sickening. Disheartening. Frightening.

always violence.....why is that?....

So you want the court to appoint the president and not the people?
Nope. The court doesn't appoint the president. The people have already done that. You want to see the REAL vote counts ?......before a few Democrat scammers dumped hundreds of thousands of fabricated "votes" into the mix, and Biden was pronounced president-elect BY THE MEDIA

The REAL vote counts are the current vote counts. There were no fabricated ballots just mail in votes coming in. What happened was not unespected. Trump would take a lead based on in-person voting and Biden would catch up when the nail-in ballots were counted. Florida was able to start counting their mail-in ballots weeks earlier. Thanks to Republican legislatures in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, the ballots could not be counted until after election day. The court would be appointing a President. That would firmly establish that this is a banana republic. You are no better than China as you would throw out legitimate votes.

Forum List

Back