Thieves are stealing your cell phone number to take your money

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Thieves are stealing your cell phone number to take your money
In less than 15 minutes, my dad had his cell phone number stolen from him and had his bank account hacked into, all while he watched as his email alert him every step of the way. It appears that his T-Mobile cell phone number was used against him, ported to an account with Metro PCS, and then used to allow a thief to gain access to his online bank account. “I was on the phone with Wells Fargo as the money was being transferred,” my dad Mike Zelinger said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you can't see it yet, or it hasn't happened to you yet oh wait maybe it's a conspiracy .............LMFAO sorry couldn't resist that one.

and ''some people''--lefties/libs/blacks complain when thieves get shot dead!!??!!!
I say shoot them dead--choke them dead--I don't care if they die--I want them dead
freakin bastards!....people have enough to deal with without that crap

''harmonica has no compassion/etc'''
no-I'm being realistic

and ''some people''--lefties/libs/blacks complain when thieves get shot dead!!??!!!
I say shoot them dead--choke them dead--I don't care if they die--I want them dead

no-I'm being realistic
They'll never elect you God with that stance...

no-I'm being realistic
o--the poor thieves--let them go, let them assault police, let them resist arrest
o Pearl Harbor--poor Japanese--give them the oil now
glad you weren't around after Pearl Harbor--whimpmaster
you would let hitler keep on killing jews/etc...
you wouldn't have the guts to fight

no-I'm being realistic
please tell me how you would feel if someone knocked your parents or grandparents down and stole from them?? you would forgive them? love them?

Our bank recognizes when a new device tries to access our accounts. I thought it was the norm Guess not

no-I'm being realistic
please tell me how you would feel if someone knocked your parents or grandparents down and stole from them?? you would forgive them? love them?
They already have stolen around a thousand bucks after the credit reporting database compromise....Yet they are not attainable or we'd treat them to a winter shower whilst tied to a tree nakeed....

Good luck getting anything from my cell phone.... I can't...
i keep mine in my ass just to be safe
I have no smertphone since I'm not smert enough to use one...
why would anyone put their bank accounts on their phones! I wont even download a nude pic of Spamela Anderson
I wondered why also since they are so easily invaded.....I do like the colored pencil app...

why would anyone put their bank accounts on their phones! I wont even download a nude pic of Spamela Anderson
I wondered why also since they are so easily invaded.....I do like the colored pencil app...
but I often download the footage of the vagina parade that took place after Trump beat Hillary to a pulp

but I often download the footage of the vagina parade that took place after Trump beat Hillary to a pulp
So if a guy wore a scarf on his head with a dick he'd be a dickhead...So a vag scarf would make them a vaghead...Just doesn't seem to work...

Well, if anyone saw my phone, they wouldn't want anything to do with it. I still have a flip phone that when you text a message, you have to do it with the number keys and cycle through the letters for that number. They would automatically assume I don't have anything worth stealing.

And then, there is the fact that I don't use a bank, I go through a credit union that watches who accesses my account. And, as a further safeguard, I don't use the computer or phone to do my banking, I call and talk to a teller. And, as a final security safeguard, my account is password protected, so when someone calls to try and be me, one of the first questions the teller asks is what is the password? If they can't answer with the right one, they are told they can't help unless I give the password. Did that shortly after I got divorced, because my ex was siphoning funds off our joint account.

So, I closed that one, and opened a password protected one. Works pretty good, unless of course they steal my ATM and know my PIN.

But, thanks to cameras, if that happens I can ask them to review the tape to see it wasn't me.

So if a guy wore a scarf on his head with a dick he'd be a dickhead...So a vag scarf would make them a vaghead...Just doesn't seem to work...
i wonder what "Confused Gendered" people wear as hats when they protest

i wonder what "Confused Gendered" people wear as hats when they protest
Cheesehead works...

Forum List

Back