Things Are Going So Great Under Biden

It's incredible how total BSGOP propaganda is so powerful in this country and incredibly depressing. Everyone outside this country knows that the United States is doing better than anyone else economically these days, that Biden has done a great job and has shown his experience in many difficult crises, and everyone knows the problem is Putin wrecking the grain and oil markets by attacking Ukraine. And in all this time I have never heard anyone say that all the official White House doctors say that Biden is in great shape and has no foreseeable health problems. Just a bunch of idiots who have no clue going bonkers over ageism. Dumb and dumber gop America is coming for our democracy....

My Sweet Lord the LibBrain has rolled out of bed.

experience in many difficult crises

Probably because Obidens create a lot of crisis. Think about it ham head.

But in the same breath, directly blame Carter for his economy as a result of the middle east oil crisis.
Carter, like most leftists, want us to be dependent on the Middle East for our oil. They stupidly want to claim they are helping the environment by the US not producing our own oil while begging on their hands and knees for others to produce the oil we import. That doesn't even actually help save the planet, it's just a fake claim of "we are doing our part to save the planet" even while we ask others to destroy the planet.

It's incredible how total BSGOP propaganda is so powerful in this country and incredibly depressing. Everyone outside this country knows that the United States is doing better than anyone else economically these days, that Biden has done a great job and has shown his experience in many difficult crises, and everyone knows the problem is Putin wrecking the grain and oil markets by attacking Ukraine. And in all this time I have never heard anyone say that all the official White House doctors say that Biden is in great shape and has no foreseeable health problems. Just a bunch of idiots who have no clue going bonkers over ageism. Dumb and dumber gop America is coming for our democracy....
What? The links in the OP are from either unbiased sources or from your very own leftist media.

Wow. I have to give you credit for admitting that 80% of Americans support Trump.
'No, just the 80% that support a treasonous, lying criminal, about 10% of Americans, at MOST".
Figures.
Trump can't comprehend the english language, I didn't expect his cult to either.

Please refer back to, now which post was it? Let me check and I'll get right back to you. Oh yeah, it was post #1.
But that’s not what it said. It said 80% saw cash savings decrease from March 2020.

It doesn’t say they can’t make ends meet.

Like I said, you guys just say shit without knowing what it is you’re talking about.

Carter, like most leftists, want us to be dependent on the Middle East for our oil. They stupidly want to claim they are helping the environment by the US not producing our own oil while begging on their hands and knees for others to produce the oil we import. That doesn't even actually help save the planet, it's just a fake claim of "we are doing our part to save the planet" even while we ask others to destroy the planet.
You're FOS, as usual.

House votes to lift crude oil export ban despite opposition ...

1699289090112.png

The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › business › oct › us-cru...

Oct 9, 2015 — The House of Representatives voted on Friday to lift a 40-year ban on the export of crude oil, delivering on a top legislative priority for ..

Congress kills U.S. oil export ban, boosts solar, wind power​

1699289044528.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-fiscal-oil › c...

Dec 18, 2015 — The U.S. Congress voted on Friday to repeal the 40-year-old ban on exporting U.S. crude oil in an energy policy shift sought by Republicans ...

And yet far too many Americans are a) so misinformed by a dishonest MSM that they think all that is the Republicans or Trump's fault or b) so blindly partisan they won't admit how bad for America this administration has been.

and then there are those like you that are so blindly partisan you do not see your party's culpability in the whole thing

Is inflation getting better or worse?
I can answer that easily. The administration factors in some things that don't matter or effect most Americans so they can claim inflation is lower. But those of us who fill our cars at the gas pump are paying more for that gasoline. Last Wednesday was senior discount day at our local super market and pretty much, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, everything I bought cost more than it did the last time I bought those items.

For the vast majority of Americans who are paying more for fuel, food, clothing, shelter and other necessities, inflation is still out of control.

Last edited:
This is one of the silly little things that's confusing. If people have enough money to spend 18 dollars for a big mac,
how broke can they be?
And if no one was buying them, how long would MC D keep trying to sell them?
Moral of the story is only upper middle class people can now afford McDonalds here in the Age of Stupidity.

and then there are those like you that are so blindly partisan you do not see your party's culpability in the whole thing
There’s that Leftard ‘But both sides’ BS.
1699290725431.jpeg

Democrats controlled the White House and both Houses of Congress when?
1699290806679.png

It isn't rocket science. Triple the cost of fuel (Diesel) and goods cost more to consumer. Everything comes by Diesel Truck. Hence 2021/2022.

again, They are not dropping pallets into WalMart parking lot from an Electric Airplane.

Moral of the story is only upper middle class people can now afford McDonalds here in the Age of Stupidity.
Well, teabaggers are certainly doing something about that.
Beer is cheaper.

LIMITED EDITION: Conservative Dad's Revenge (6-Pack)​

1699292842240.png
ultrarightbeer.com
https://ultrarightbeer.com › products › limited-edition-...

revenge beer from ultrarightbeer.com

FILLED WITH CONSERVATIVE DAD'S ULTRA RIGHT BEER! Pre-Order. This special edition can ships approximately 45 days after order. 100% Made in America.
$25.00

1699292803180.png

LOL. It is Biden who ran a 2020 campaign of looking Americans in the eye and saying that he would always tell the truth and take responsibility. Since then he has not taken responsibility for anything. Everything bad that happens is always someone else's fault.
He is absolutely correct. You have something that he should take responsibility for? Everyone else in the world knows that the inflation is caused by Putin's war in Ukraine or Trump's horrible pandemic response based on imaginary vaccine dangers. Great job! So what is Joe supposed to take credit for, the best major economy in the world or the first infrastructure bill in over 40 years or his many helpful for the middle class and working class policies. The only problem with his policies are that too many are obstructed by your scumbag mega rich lying G O P swine, Super Duper.

He is absolutely correct. You have something that he should take responsibility for? Everyone else in the world knows that the inflation is caused by Putin's war in Ukraine or Trump's horrible pandemic response based on imaginary vaccine dangers. Great job! So what is Joe supposed to take credit for, the best major economy in the world or the first infrastructure bill in over 40 years or his many helpful for the middle class and working class policies. The only problem with his policies are that too many are obstructed by your scumbag mega rich lying G O P swine, Super Duper.
Let’s start in 21.
Accept responsibility for opening the border?
Afghanistan withdrawal?
Inflation?
Debt?
Declare war on oil causing energy to skyrocket?
Repeal the travel ban from Muslim nations?
Repeatedly stating the clot shot prevents infection and spreading?
Funding terrorists in Iran and Gaza?

Forum List

Back