Things People Don't Show Here

Wow, you just don't get it. Try hiring a tutor. You are trying to make a cumulative argument when two bit race pimp is trying to peddle annual figures. You completely negate his silliness.
Your pejorative and ad hominems don't really speak highly of your arguments. Strip them away from your posts and what are we left with?

actually, during slavery unless there was a slave rebellion, I doubt many blacks got murdered. they were considered valuable property. You might be right about the years 1876 to 1940 or so though.
You mean other than the millions who were worked to death? I'm not surprised to find that you don't consider those murders as well. That propaganda did a real number on you. 😄

provide a reliable source for that claim. I doubt many plantation owners in the States wanted to kill their slaves they needed them to maintain their lifestyle hell even after rebellions few were killed.
Provide a reliable source of what claim? That millions of black slaves died during their forced labor at the hands of slavers? Do you think they retired or something?

Proof of the nonsense being peddled by the race pimp don't exist. That is where you need to start. Instead we get an imaginary number, 200,000, without a single shred of evidence.
200,000 what? You don't have any sources of your own claims. 😄

It's funny the type of current events that get missed by some of the fine members of the American right wing. So this thread will provide some of the events that don't seem to show up in some folks you tube videos.

Apparently we are still living in the past.

8d5786991cdf389d6be503699dbe7ee1f84be101c29993ed2ef36556c2308cd1_1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I don't and you can't provide a quote of me doing so. What you're doing is cosplay and projection because you're ashamed of yourself. You certainly know those views are shameful since you tried to paint me with them but the only one here trying to deflect from a racially motivated attempted murder here is you. :itsok:

Racially motivated murders are 2-1 by blacks.

The bigot here ignoring the TRUTH of the DATA is YOU...

Racially motivated murders are 2-1 by blacks.

The bigot here ignoring the TRUTH of the DATA is YOU...
Where have I ignored that data? Again with the cosplay in an attempt to deflect from your own internal shame. 😄

we are talking solely about the United States dumb ass.
Yes. Do you know that in the United States that they kept millions of slaves by force and forced those slaves to work on plantations until they died? That is also murder you dumb Simp.

There's slavery being practiced TODAY in America. Tens of thousands of women and children coming across the Southern, it's not even a border, it's a revolving door, are sold into slavery

Yes. Do you know that in the United States that they kept millions of slaves by force and forced those slaves to work on plantations until they died? That is also murder you dumb Simp.
NO they did not the US only got like 400 k slaves from Africa, and dying of old age is not murder nor are accidents.

View attachment 826492

Hell last week some fat black guy in PA with a Rem. 7600 and single-shot shotgun held dozens of cops at bay and shot down three drones before being taken out....The only reason he did not shoot the cops was that he didn't want to.

Given readily available night vision and thermals you dumb shits would not stand a chance if things went south on ya.....Movement is life.

How long do you think the cops or even the NG would take loses before they saw the light and turned on ya themselves. Not long is my guess.
That's constabulary....their drones don't carry HELLFIRE missiles..

The RoE of the military is quite different.

Forum List

Back