Things That Amaze In The Political Arena

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
I was just watching Hannity, they showed interviews from a supreme court political protest. The first thing that struck me, when they showed a wide view, the vast majority of the mob was white. Then they interviewed several white guys, who unashamedly bashed their future selves, old white men. I guess it's convenient to have a new batch of villains with each new generation, even white women bashed their future husbands. Don't know about you, but I was taught if you hate someone for the color or their skin, you're a racist. Are these people self hating racist?

Your thoughts?

I can't think of a worse way to miss the opening of hockey season than watching Hannity.

You asked.

I was just watching Hannity, they showed interviews from a supreme court political protest. The first thing that struck me, when they showed a wide view, the vast majority of the mob was white. Then they interviewed several white guys, who unashamedly bashed their future selves, old white men. I guess it's convenient to have a new batch of villains with each new generation, even white women bashed their future husbands. Don't know about you, but I was taught if you hate someone for the color or their skin, you're a racist. Are these people self hating racist?

Your thoughts?

White folks hating other white folks isn't a new phenomenon. It's just being reported a lot in the last decade since we are in the social media age. That's why you hear and read it more than usual.

Your thoughts?

clearly

since blacks that hate ******* are racist, the same applies to self hating crackers

I can't think of a worse way to miss the opening of hockey season than watching Hannity.

You asked.

Down here, hockey is something you want to avoid stepping in. Do you have anything on topic?

Your thoughts?

White folks hating other white folks isn't a new phenomenon. It's just being reported a lot in the last decade since we are in the social media age. That's why you hear and read it more than usual.

I guess I'm too old to understand, most folks depend on old white guys for their jobs, to help manage their investments. I mean, who did Ford have sitting by her side during the hearing, can you say a old white guy and gal? Maybe old white guys are only bad if they disagree with you politically, I don't see them cussing the old white commiecrats. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Your thoughts?

I guess I'm too old to understand, most folks depend on old white guys for their jobs, to help manage their investments. I mean, who did Ford have sitting by her side during the hearing, can you say a old white guy and gal? Maybe old white guys are only bad if they disagree with you politically, I don't see them cussing the old white commiecrats. Just doesn't make sense to me.

No it doesn't make sense. You are correct.

But in this world.....nothing makes sense anymore. No matter how much we try to make sense of it all.

You asked.

Down here, hockey is something you want to avoid stepping in. Do you have anything on topic?

Hey I watched the Stars win there season opener tonight 3-0. What I have found amusing is watching so many say in regards Kavanaugh all we want is to get the truth when everyone rather they will admit it or not knows the truth is the last thing they care about.

True to form, lily white protesters have been on the streets of DC today and yesterday claiming men like their fathers and grandfathers are somehow evil. Funny how some can be predigest against their own lineage. Damn them old white men. LMAO

Forum List

Back