Things WE can do to reduce CO2 emissions

Just means that most businesses are currently managed by people more intelligent than the president.
IF you believe that to be the case why would we need onerous regs then....if they are alrdy handling situation
You know the answer as well as I do. Not all businesses are pitching in and even those that are could do more. Plus intelligent leadership is far from guaranteed long run.
yeah so....we are on target.....EU is not...and they have all the regs…….makes ya go. hhhhmmmmmmmm
No, it doesn't. Most of the business policies were started while there were regulations.
Why exactly do we need those regulations? Do you have any observed, measured evidence that more CO2 equals more warming in the atmosphere? Any at all that would justify the regulations?
1wtdvy.jpg

There was none..but do feel free to point out any post, on any thread where you think there was...

I predict you won't point out squat because there is nothing to point out.
I have posted many for you in the past, I will not waste time on you again. Have a nice day.

What do you know...not a single post pointed out....that's because there are none.

How predictable are you?

I can always state with perfect confidence that there is not a single piece of observed measured evidence which supports AGW over natural variability....I can say it in perfect confidence that no one will post jack to contradict the statement because there is nothing...I can predict that no one will point out any post where any such evidence was posted because there were none...

If any such evidence had been posted, I would not be able to escape it...it would be in every thread since I am in practically every thread pointing out that there is no observed, measured evidence to support the warmest claims.

So again, I predict that you won't be pointing out any post whatsoever...prove how predictable you are....mewl a bit for me while you are at it.
You have been dismissed.

Go away quickly now little man.

Just as predictable as I said....you guys are laughable...Evidence talks and bullshit walks...Since you have no evidence, you know what happens next. Or you could hang around and I will continue to badger you for that which you have lied, and claimed to have presented but don't seem to be able to come up with.
Are you still here? I told you I'm not gonna waste anymore time with you.

Have a nice day.

Its always a great day when I can make it obvious to anyone who is looking that you guys can't produce the first piece of observed, measured evidence to support your claims of disaster... Gives me a warm feeling all over to expose frauds in public and to see their mewling responses to not being able to produce any of what they claim to have in abundance...

IF you believe that to be the case why would we need onerous regs then....if they are alrdy handling situation
You know the answer as well as I do. Not all businesses are pitching in and even those that are could do more. Plus intelligent leadership is far from guaranteed long run.
yeah so....we are on target.....EU is not...and they have all the regs…….makes ya go. hhhhmmmmmmmm
No, it doesn't. Most of the business policies were started while there were regulations.
Why exactly do we need those regulations? Do you have any observed, measured evidence that more CO2 equals more warming in the atmosphere? Any at all that would justify the regulations?
View attachment 232239
That applies more to you...….see ya got no answers eh......

View attachment 232239

That is the guiding principle of climate pseudoscience.....Certainly not providing observed, measured evidence to support your claims.

Just means that most businesses are currently managed by people more intelligent than the president.
Why are they not on target and we are.....they have much more regulation than we do.....be honest......no bs
How should I know? I haven't been to Europe in a decade and haven't lived there in two.

View attachment 232239
That applies more to you...….see ya got no answers eh......

He will never have an answer...none of them do. There is a whole thread on the topic of the lack of evidence to support the AGW claims...a whole thread and not one of them could provide the first piece of observed, measured evidence to support their claims.

I have posted many for you in the past, I will not waste time on you again. Have a nice day.

What do you know...not a single post pointed out....that's because there are none.

How predictable are you?

I can always state with perfect confidence that there is not a single piece of observed measured evidence which supports AGW over natural variability....I can say it in perfect confidence that no one will post jack to contradict the statement because there is nothing...I can predict that no one will point out any post where any such evidence was posted because there were none...

If any such evidence had been posted, I would not be able to escape it...it would be in every thread since I am in practically every thread pointing out that there is no observed, measured evidence to support the warmest claims.

So again, I predict that you won't be pointing out any post whatsoever...prove how predictable you are....mewl a bit for me while you are at it.
You have been dismissed.

Just as predictable as I said....you guys are laughable...Evidence talks and bullshit walks...Since you have no evidence, you know what happens next. Or you could hang around and I will continue to badger you for that which you have lied, and claimed to have presented but don't seem to be able to come up with.

Have a nice day.

Its always a great day when I can make it obvious to anyone who is looking that you guys can't produce the first piece of observed, measured evidence to support your claims of disaster... Gives me a warm feeling all over to expose frauds in public and to see their mewling responses to not being able to produce any of what they claim to have in abundance...
anybody-ever-tell-5b567f.jpg

View attachment 232239

That is the guiding principle of climate pseudoscience.....Certainly not providing observed, measured evidence to support your claims.
bored-memes-1.jpg

Why are they not on target and we are.....they have much more regulation than we do.....be honest......no bs
How should I know? I haven't been to Europe in a decade and haven't lived there in two.
then why demand more regs here...…...dduuuhhhh. Could it be capitalisms built in bent toward ever more efficiency the answer. Several yrs ago my co informed us each tenth of a mile of fleet improvement was a million dollars saved. That number is much larger today due to their growth. Jet engine manufacturers have made huge strides....perhaps you should see more of what is happening instead of whining all the time

then why demand more regs here...…...dduuuhhhh. Could it be capitalisms built in bent toward ever more efficiency the answer. Several yrs ago my co informed us each tenth of a mile of fleet improvement was a million dollars saved. That number is much larger today due to their growth. Jet engine manufacturers have made huge strides....perhaps you should see more of what is happening instead of whining all the time
I've already covered this, just re-read my previous responses.

Simply put govt is only interested in the cover "climate change" provides to increase taxes while accomplishing nothing but impoverishing the poor and middle class

Simply put govt is only interested in the cover "climate change" provides to increase taxes while accomplishing nothing but impoverishing the poor and middle class
Oh, back to the conspiracy theories then.

Have a nice day.

Oh, back to the conspiracy theories then.

Have a nice day.
Just the facts....gee whats going on in France

How predictable are you?

You have been dismissed.

Have a nice day.

View attachment 232240

Any body ever tell you that you can't produce the first piece of observed measured evidence to support the alarmist claims...and then be proven right? Of course...it happens every time I speak to you. Mewling because you can't produce it just makes you look like the sheep you are.

View attachment 232239

View attachment 232241

And a loser...not the first piece of observed measured evidence to support your claims...Pretending boredom is no cover for the public humiliation you are enduring...you think people are to stupid to see through that 4th grade ruse...my grandkids play that when they are embarrassed....

You have been dismissed.

Have a nice day.

View attachment 232240

Any body ever tell you that you can't produce the first piece of observed measured evidence to support the alarmist claims...and then be proven right? Of course...it happens every time I speak to you. Mewling because you can't produce it just makes you look like the sheep you are.
download.jpeg

Have a nice day.

View attachment 232240

View attachment 232264

You know what would be new? You having some actual observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...or a single piece of observed measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere....or a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the hypothetical warming caused by our activities was measured, quantified, and attributed to so called greenhouse gasses. That would be new...but it isn't going to happen because there is no such evidence.

There is only going to be more of your bleating...trying unsuccessfully to portray your humiliation as boredom...from you people there is only going to be more of the same shit different day.

Take our concerns about the climate into the ballot box. Vote for candidates who show a similar concern and ambition to reduce CO2 emissions. The problems we face are dire and immediate. They require immediate, committed and bold action. Don't settle for lip service.
I would bet all those categories have been reduced substantially in US. Everything in Transportation sector has seen reductions right down to your garbage truck which now runs on propane in many places.

They were reduced when congress and the presidency were pushing for such changes. That has not been the situtation, however, for the last two years.
And?

How predictable are you?

You have been dismissed.

Have a nice day.

But wait! They have lots of computer models. Remember when their weather modeling predicted a new Ice Age, we were all going to freeze to death or there wouldn't be enough food, etc? And then their models indicated that no, we were going to all burn up because of "gorbal warming". Oh, but it wasn't warming fast enough and the oceans haven't risen and washed away all the coastal cities, must be "climate change"! Anybody who isn't a damned brainless lemming can determine what is "causing" gorbal warming, climate change, whatever the hell they're calling it this month, just follow the money. Oh, never mind, computer models cannot lie.

Forum List

Back