Think about this, People. The Atheist Left Would Have Been Happy For These Little Children to Massacred A Year Before These Pictures Were Taken.

Jesus didn't address every social issue in the bible. He does do so in the magisterium of the Catholic Church, however. Jesus didn't stop teaching 2000 years ago.
What godless countries do is irrelevant to what is moral and right. Politics and God's will cannot be separated.

Jesus, as the son of God, is a myth.

I have no doubt he existed. I have no doubt he had disciples.

However, he was not born to a virgin. If Joseph wasn't the father, then Mary was bumpin' uglies elsewhere.

He did not rise from the dead. If his body wasn't in the crypt that Sunday morning, it's because his body was stolen.

Politics and god's will can, and will always be, separated in this country.

Deal with it...

What's unclear to you about my position?
Nothing about what you said, that you had no problem with women having abortions as long as we don't pay for them. I feel similarly because I know there is no way to stop abortions in this country.
I was asking what you think the motivation is then for the liberal point of view.....are they adamant about the government saying abortion is legal so it will be funded? Because even if it gets overturned, abortions will continue in some manner by state.

Nothing about what you said, that you had no problem with women having abortions as long as we don't pay for them. I feel similarly because I know there is no way to stop abortions in this country.

Okay then...

I was asking what you think the motivation is then for the liberal point of view.

Not being a liberal, I would be guessing at best...

are they adamant about the government saying abortion is legal so it will be funded?

Um, what?
Merlot is legal, but I don;t know where I can go get some that the government will pay for. Rhinoplpasty is legal, but I don't know of any government agency that provides funding for it solely because it's legal.

Just because something's legal doesn't mean it's funded. That's just silly...

Because even if it gets overturned, abortions will continue in some manner by state.

Agreed. Banning abortion will not stop abortions. It will only stop safe abortions.

I think libs want a woman to have the right to choose (which I agree with) but, yes, I think they also want it to be government funded if need be (which I don't agree with)...

Will your tumor grow into another human being? Babies do not spring into existence. They have a beginning at conception. That is how they differ from tumors.
They differ in their potential to become something they are currently not: a thinking, feeling person.

If I take a cell from my body and chemically change it into a cell that can grow, divide, and develop into a normal human being. Is that clone a human being?

If I take a cell from my body and chemically change it into a cell that can grow, divide, and develop into a normal human being. Is that clone a human being?
You are saying you are going to engage in an activity that will produce another human being. You take that action. Another human being is forming. At that point you are okay with killing it?

You are saying you are going to engage in an activity that will produce another human being. You take that action. Another human being is forming. At that point you are okay with killing it?
Weren't you ever told not to answer a question with a question.

Weren't you ever told not to answer a question with a question.
I constructed three sentences to determine if I correctly understood what you were saying. Then I asked my own question. Give and take of discussion, particularly when trying to understand the analogy of comparing a tumor to the early stages of human life.

I constructed three sentences to determine if I correctly understood what you were saying. Then I asked my own question. Give and take of discussion, particularly when trying to understand the analogy of comparing a tumor to the early stages of human life.
So if I understand you correctly a clone is a 100% human being. OK. I'm guessing you don't think every cell in my body is also a human being, that it requires a cell to be put on a developmental path to becoming a fully developed human. OK. So it is not the DNA of the cell it is that it is part of a complete system. Is that a fair interpretation of your position?

I don't see the process as key like you seem to. To me each stage of development presents it own moral balance. I'm not a lover of abortion, never had one, don't know anyone who has. That said, I'd bow to the mother to stop the development for any reason up to the point where the fetus has a developed brain and some senses. That may equate to the 1st trimester, I don't know. After that point I'm fine with reasonable restrictions on abortions, based on the medical situation of mother or fetus. There should be broad legal guidelines but the ultimate decision would be up to mother and her doctor.

How many children have you offered to adopt from women who were contemplating abortion?
So its better to kill them? What's your point? Why should anyone have to take the responsibility from the one that spread their legs in the first place? Clearly you are suggesting that its better to simply kill the child than take responsibility for your own actions? What crimes against humanity has any child been charged with that warrants a death sentence? There is nothing more innocent than a child. The child is being punished for the irresponsibility of the adult?

So its better to kill them? What's your point? Why should anyone have to take the responsibility from the one that spread their legs in the first place? Clearly you are suggesting that its better to simply kill the child than take responsibility for your own actions? What crimes against humanity has any child been charged with that warrants a death sentence? There is nothing more innocent than a child. The child is being punished for the irresponsibility of the adult?
The point is antiabortionists care more about the fetus in the womb than they do about the kid after it is born

Forum List

Back