Think about this, People. The Atheist Left Would Have Been Happy For These Little Children to Massacred A Year Before These Pictures Were Taken.

A year before they weren't so cute and were the size of a period.
images
You know, adolescents aren't very cute. They aren't full-sized either. Plus they are often unpleasant. Should they be put to death before they have a chance to blossom as well?

You know, adolescents aren't very cute. They aren't full-sized either. Plus they are often unpleasant. Should they be put to death before they have a chance to blossom as well?
They can think and feel and sense the world. Those are the things that make us human, not a few molecules of DNA

They can think and feel and sense the world. Those are the things that make us human, not a few molecules of DNA
That is your arbitrary definition of humanity. But it's not based on truth or science.

That is your arbitrary definition of humanity. But it's not based on truth or science.
What did I say that was not the truth?

It is my definition of humanity and it is not based on science. There are some questions science can't answer and this is one of them.

What did I say that was not the truth?

It is my definition of humanity and it is not based on science. There are some questions science can't answer and this is one of them.
Humanity begins when a human organism begins, which is at the moment of conception. That's science.

That was my original question, Dip shit.

You didn't answer it.
Um, I don't put up with people calling me profane names. I don't do it to others, so I will give you two choices. Either apologize and retract, or go on perma-iggy. It's up to you.
I've already iggied seven leftwing trolls. Will you be the eighth?

Last edited:
Um, I don't put up with people calling me profane names. I don't do it to others, so I will give you two choices. Either apologize and retract, or go on perma-iggy. It's up to you.
I've already iggied seven leftwing trolls. Will you be the eighth?
You cock sucking motherfucker pig raping son of a bitch.

Think about this, people. The atheist left would have been happy for these little children to massacred a year before these pictures were taken. You wonder how a group of people can be so cold and heartless. I cry when I think about harm coming to these lovely smiling trusting happy little babies. Anybody with a soul would.

View attachment 645653View attachment 645656View attachment 645655View attachment 645657
Let's urge our Congressmen to ban abortion now!
I think life begins at conception, but abortion as murder is not so cut and dry as you make it. All are born babies which you show and not the unborn. There are extenuating circumstances and there isn't a simple answer to a complex issue. Jesus didn't seem to condemn it. It seems the most modern countries have abortion as legal while the poorer countries have it as illegal.

To me, it seems it is more of a political issue than a religious one.

Weekday night, people have jobs. People are in bed. You must have a super-sized ego to believe that people are sitting in front of their computers, poised to instantly respond to whatever drivel you belch up next.

No one is "happy" when an abortion takes place, and only the most ignorant and stupid would ever suggest such a thing.

You need to pull your head outta' your ass, Mashmouth...
I don’t know about that. One disgusting leftist said she would be “joyful” to have an abortion and another bragged how “proud” she was as she walked through the abortion clinic’s doors to end the life of her unborn child.

Such is the Christo-fascist authoritarian right.
Always have to remind Clayton that lefties are the fascists....you have the Gestapo, the brown shirts, the whole nine yards.. Abortion fits in nicely right Dimmer?
Oh, and what about the fascist authoritarian left when it comes to vaccines?

The women who abort their babies are playing G-d. They have taken it upon themselves to choose life or death, and for someone else.
I think an unwanted pregnancy or a bad partner or poverty are viable reasons not to have a child. Mothers have to be responsible for giving a child a fighting chance in life. Some women already have children others might be finishing an education that will allow them to provide for a child. You are not the judge.

It's selfish to have a child that you cannot give life's essentials.

Forum List

Back