Think about this, People. The Atheist Left Would Have Been Happy For These Little Children to Massacred A Year Before These Pictures Were Taken.

Well, I'm not sure what a "happy" abortion is, but it seems as though, for her, given her particular set of circumstances, that having a baby wasn't the best idea in the world at that time.

Look, I'm a 60 year old guy. As such, I don't see it as my place to judge someone for making a decision, whether I agree with that decision or not (and, on the topic of abortion, I do not). I believe that should be between the woman, her doctor and whatever god she believes in. I don't want government having the final say. If they can have the final say in that, how long will it be before they want to have the final say in other areas of our private lives?

You should have heard her. She was DEFIANT.

What she could have said was, as you point out, she was proud that she had an opportunity to make this decision, but also note that of course it was tinged with sadness since circumstances caused her to make the decision to end the life of her child.

But that would have required intelligence, and a show of compassion, and some common sense - none of which she has. She got her job in liberal NY because she was a black female - the favored demographic - and other attributes or lack thereof were not as important. She came across as a heartless bitch.

Ok...

Well, I'm not sure what a "happy" abortion is, but it seems as though, for her, given her particular set of circumstances, that having a baby wasn't the best idea in the world at that time.

Look, I'm a 60 year old guy. As such, I don't see it as my place to judge someone for making a decision, whether I agree with that decision or not (and, on the topic of abortion, I do not). I believe that should be between the woman, her doctor and whatever god she believes in. I don't want government having the final say. If they can have the final say in that, how long will it be before they want to have the final say in other areas of our private lives?
I don't see the issue of abortion the same as other issues the government tries to step into....like vaccinations.

I don't care if women want to kill their unborn children, either. Just don't make the taxpayers fund it.

Last edited:
I don't see the issue of abortion the same as other issues the government tries to step into....like vaccinations.

Give a a guy an inch, he'll take a foot. Give him a rope, muthafucka' wants to be a cowboy.

Allowing the government to decide what is the most medically expedient solution to a situation is the most mind-numbingly stupid idea I can imagine...

Give a a guy an inch, he'll take a foot. Give him a rope, muthafucka' wants to be a cowboy.

Allowing the government to decide what is the most medically expedient solution to a situation is the most mind-numbingly stupid idea I can imagine...
So, liberals not only want the ability to abort, they want the government to say its okay so we will pay for it? By funding Planned Parenthood, is that it?

So, liberals not only want the ability to abort, they want the government to say its okay so we will pay for it? By funding Planned Parenthood, is that it?

Where did I say anything even remotely similar to that?

Please don't be stupid enough to try to put words in my mouth.

I'm no liberal, and I've long held the position that taxpayers should not fund abortions.

So, please pull your head out of whatever orifice you have it rammed into...

Where did I say anything even remotely similar to that?

Please don't be stupid enough to try to put words in my mouth.

I'm no liberal, and I've long held the position that taxpayers should not fund abortions.

So, please pull your head out of whatever orifice you have it rammed into...
You misunderstand, I am asking clarification on what you are saying. You said you didn't care if women aborted, just as long as we didn't pay for it, right? I didn't call you a liberal, simply asked if liberals want government involved so their abortions will be funded since I don't understand their position.

The NY AG. That’s right - an elected law enforcement official, bragging about how proud she was to have an abortion.

And I never said everyone feels that way. But you said NOBODY did. And that is clearly not true.
Yeah, all these lawmakers and celebs have been coordinated to come out about their abortions, and in many cases, brag about it. All they're doing is telling everyone how immoral they'd been earlier in life. They should be embarrassed like we are embarrassed for them.

Think about this, people. The atheist left would have been happy for these little children to massacred a year before these pictures were taken. You wonder how a group of people can be so cold and heartless. I cry when I think about harm coming to these lovely smiling trusting happy little babies. Anybody with a soul would.

View attachment 645653View attachment 645656View attachment 645655View attachment 645657
Let's urge our Congressmen to ban abortion now!
great post... it starts to bring tears to the eyes... thinking of all the wasted talent, all the blessings children can give... lost to abortion... all this gone forever bc of R v W

It also made me start to cry as I read the leaked SCOTUS draft for Dobbs

Finally! (I said) the scotus addressses Most Egregious SCOTUS Case in History of the United States

A year before they weren't so cute and were the size of a period.
images
It is human life regardless of your distaste for what "it" looks like

YOU looked like this long ago

YOU

Do you criticize God Himself?

hmmmm

Why is the leftwing 'solution' always to kill the child?
Because they love Satan

and hate their eternal souls... I think of that passage in the New T where some group rejected the message of... I believe it was St Paul... and I believe he said something about how that group had deemed themselves unworthy of eternal life...

that's the dims

What does that have to do with killing babies in the womb?
Let me rephrase with littler words. There are some questions that science can't answer, questions like which religion is the best or is it OK to tell lies if no one gets hurt? Other questions that science can't answer is when do the rights of the mother have less value than do the rights of a fertilized egg.

It is human life regardless of your distaste for what "it" looks like

YOU looked like this long ago

YOU

Do you criticize God Himself?

hmmmm
Every cell in my body is human, including any tumors I may have, and they have the same brain function as a fertilized egg. Would you say I can't remove a tumor since it is, as science will tell you, human tissue?

Would you say I can't remove a tumor since it is, as science will tell you, human tissue?
Will your tumor grow into another human being? Babies do not spring into existence. They have a beginning at conception. That is how they differ from tumors.

I think life begins at conception, but abortion as murder is not so cut and dry as you make it. All are born babies which you show and not the unborn. There are extenuating circumstances and there isn't a simple answer to a complex issue. Jesus didn't seem to condemn it. It seems the most modern countries have abortion as legal while the poorer countries have it as illegal.

To me, it seems it is more of a political issue than a religious one.
Jesus didn't address every social issue in the bible. He does do so in the magisterium of the Catholic Church, however. Jesus didn't stop teaching 2000 years ago.
What godless countries do is irrelevant to what is moral and right. Politics and God's will cannot be separated.

Every cell in my body is human, including any tumors I may have, and they have the same brain function as a fertilized egg. Would you say I can't remove a tumor since it is, as science will tell you, human tissue?
So now you’re comparing an unborn child to a TUMOR?

You misunderstand, I am asking clarification on what you are saying. You said you didn't care if women aborted, just as long as we didn't pay for it, right? I didn't call you a liberal, simply asked if liberals want government involved so their abortions will be funded since I don't understand their position.

What's unclear to you about my position?

Forum List

Back