Think I may have bought my last Bon Jovi record

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
And I've bought every album since 1984. Reason being isn't really solely because the last few albums sound like a lawn mower in terms of producton, it's because the whole 2020 album is a bunch of BLM, covid propaganda and some other nonsense mixed in there.

And, again, this record, too, sounds like a lawn mower running. Don't waste your money unless you're just looking for extra reason to feel sorry about yourself and don't feel that the cable news entertainment programming is doing a good enough job polluting your mind. My two cents only.

Last edited:
And I've bought every album since 1984. Reason being isn't really solely because the last few albums sound like a lawn mower in terms of producton, it's because the whole 2020 album is a bunch of BLM, covid propaganda and some other nonsense mixed in there.

And, again, this record, too, sounds like a lawn mower running. Don't waste your money unless you're just looking for extra reason to feel sorry about yourself and don't feel that the cable news entertainment programming is doing a good enough job polluting your mind. My two cents only.

Sounds to me like when you listen to music all you hear are the words.

Same thing with the NFL..... they are trying to sell tv packages all over the place....I cannot call my ISP without being bombarded with ten sales pitches for NFL crap.... I finally talked to an area manager and told him I was no longer interested in anything that has anything to do with the NFL....No TV time, No paraphernalia, not play off games ...nada.....nothing.....no....nyet....nein...Keep all of it and please stop sending that shit with the bill......I do not want to see it.

JO

Last edited:

Same thing with the NFL..... they are trying to sell tv packages all over the place....I cannot call my ISP without being bombarded with ten sales pitches for NFL crap.... I finally talked to an area manager and told him I was no longer interested in anything that has anything to do with the NFL....No TV time, No paraphernalia, not play off games ...nada.....nothing.....no....nyet....nein...Keep all of it and please stop sending that shit with the bill......I do not want to see it.

JO
You may find my article interesting. I have VERY similar sentiments.

Defund the Police? How about Defund Professional Sports?

Never was a BonJovi fan, but I agree that politics has seeped into and wrecked just about everything from a simple cup of coffee to Sunday night football.

Oh, no, I'm pretty much an audiophile. I pretty much hear everything. That's why I said production sounds like a lawn mower running.

What a dumb fucken statement.
Are you a monkey who only listens to the beat?

well he is a communist,,, or at least he likes the concept,,,

Wow..totally serious...I thought those guys broke up or died or something!
1602031867390.png

well he is a communist,,, or at least he likes the concept,,,

LOL I love these Rock n Roll Commies like RATM who are Communist, but only about everybody's stuff

Bon... who?

Forum List

Back