Third Party as opposition to failed Dems and Republicans.

Term limits require a constitutional amendment, which will never happen....Pissing in the wind.

Though ranked choice voting sounds like a workable theory, in practice it has functioned to get even more lunatic leftists elected to office.
It would, and it would be hard but i would support it.
You may be right. I havent looked at it beyond how it "looks on paper."

As authoritarian as the duopoly is, decent minded Americans might be more in tune with the libertarian party if they didnt run stupid or fake people.
I know i would be.

Or platform advocating things like all drugs being legalized...The libertarians mantra of live and let live sounds great until people realize that is unrealistic...

Or platform advocating things like all drugs being legalized...The libertarians mantra of live and let live sounds great until people realize that is unrealistic...
They should be legalized. The only reason they arent is because they arent from a corporation.
Who cares if danny down the street wants to ruin his life shooting up heroine? Fuck him

It would, and it would be hard but i would support it.
You may be right. I havent looked at it beyond how it "looks on paper."
A significant New England political race went to a democrat because of it.

Because the (R) didn't crack the 50% threshold, but led all in the election, the count when to who got the most #2 votes and threw the election to the democrat who came in 2nd place.

Like I said; sounds good in theory, but is just another Rube Goldberg that ends up getting more moonbats elected.

Democrats who hate the Democrat party are the Marxists who are also known as progressives. Republicans who hate the Republican party are neocons. I wouldn't mind seeing those assholes team up and form a third party. But it would never work because there are way too many demographics that believe both of those groups are totally evil.
Marxists??? You do go on with a lot of shit. Grow up.

They should be legalized. The only reason they arent is because they arent from a corporation.
Who cares if danny down the street wants to ruin his life shooting up heroine? Fuck him

Ask some of the parents of teens dying, overdosing on fentynol....It is absurd to legalize all drugs......

I dedicate this thread to a USMB member who keeps trying to bring it up in other threads.

Honestly, I have very little use for any discussion on the merits of 3P. But lil’ Golf Gator apparently doesn’t know how to commence a thread on a topic which he seems to want to talk about.

So: this is his playground.
Trump originally tried to run as a third party decades ago and asked Oprah to be his VP, but she turned him down

Just think, Gater would have voted for Trump as a third party candidate decades ago.

LMAO!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back