Third Party

Yes, and we remember how everyone lamented how Nader gave us 'W'. So, admittedly there can be extremely bad consequences from 'splitting the vote'. There is still that important feeling of not voting for a 'lesser evil'.

Al Gore gave you W.
SCOTUS made that decision. Gore had a million popular votes more than Bush.
Bullshit. SCOTUS told Florida to follow the law and certify the outcome after Gore lost 2 recounts and Bush won the electoral votes. You lefties wanted to keep recounting as many times as it would have taken to steal enough votes to put Gore over the top. You're so full of shit I can smell you clear out here.
Thank you agreeing that SCOTUS made that decision.

You are fulminating, ember, not debating, so just run along.

SCOTUS gave the election to Bush, which was not any victory for minorities.

Kiss my ass with your partisan ignorance.

Next to Jesus, George Bush saved more African lives then any human in modern history.

Ignorant of those facts too?

SEE: PEPFAR

Bush saved more than a million African lives with AIDS ... then Obama came along and cut the funding.

Oh yeah .. kiss my ass. :0)
Yeah, your kind want a "safe space" say stupid things without rebuttal.

You have the right to your opinion but you don't have the facts, and I have the right to tell you that you are full of crap.

I don't need a "safe space."

Then refute the FACTS asshole. Where the fuck is your rebuttal outside of your ignorant partisan whining about truth you RUN from? .

Refute this dummy ..

Eugene Robinson: George W. Bush’s greatest legacy — his battle against AIDS
Eugene Robinson: George W. Bush’s greatest legacy — his battle against AIDS

Liberal Dem. says Bush saved more lives than any US president
Liberal Dem. says Bush saved more lives than any US president

Matt Damon: 'I Would Kiss George W. Bush on the Mouth' for His AIDS Work
Matt Damon: 'I Would Kiss George W. Bush on the Mouth' for His AIDS Work

Obama's Legacy on Africa Lacks Compared to Bush | US News
A Complicated Legacy

George W. Bush is called "Africa's Best Friend" .. by Africans .. in contrast, when Obama visited Africa, he was met with protests and outrage.

Did I say that Obama cut PEPFAR funding?

If We Want an AIDS-Free Generation, Why Are We Cutting PEPFAR?
If We Want an AIDS-Free Generation, Why Are We Cutting PEPFAR?

Did I say that Gore abandoned black voters in Florida?

Meyers: Gore abandoned Black Florida Voters

This weekend's inauguration of President-elect Gorge Bush might have been different if the illegal disenfranchisement of African Americans residents in Florida had been pursued instead of the subjective intent of voters' legal challenge of Vice President Al Gore.

Speaking at the Chicago Association of Black Journalists monthly meeting on Wednesday, Rev. Jesse Jackson's attorney Lewis Myers explained that Gore pursued the wrong aspect of the massive vote fraud in Florida.

"We don't want to play the race card," he recalled what the Gore legal team said, stressing "they pursued the subjective intent of voters."
Meyers: Gore abandoned Black Florida Voters - Chicago Defender | HighBeam Research

I don't need a refuge you fucking coward .. YOU DO. You hide behind partisan arrogance and ignorance, but you're just an ill-informed coward and a fool.

The Democratic Party is simply the lesser of two evils, but many democrats .. like YOU .. are every bit as blind, partisan, and monumentally stupid as any republican .. and that makes 3rd parties ever essential to American politics.

And the fact remains that SCOTUS made the decision.

Nothing in the world one can say can get around that single, cold, hard fact. Nothing.

Yes, and we remember how everyone lamented how Nader gave us 'W'. So, admittedly there can be extremely bad consequences from 'splitting the vote'. There is still that important feeling of not voting for a 'lesser evil'.

Al Gore gave you W.
Bullshit. SCOTUS told Florida to follow the law and certify the outcome after Gore lost 2 recounts and Bush won the electoral votes. You lefties wanted to keep recounting as many times as it would have taken to steal enough votes to put Gore over the top. You're so full of shit I can smell you clear out here.
Thank you for agreeing that SCOTUS made the decision to follow the law instead of allowing the Democratic Party to make up their own rules after the fact.

Third Party: I could support Rand, Sasse, Nikki Haley. Both Trump and Clinton are not who the country needs.

10 third-party candidates names at top of Never Trump’s list

Ten third-party candidate names at top of Never Trump’s list

Jonathan Easley, The Hill

Friday, 6 May 2016 | 12:01 PM ET

Paul Ryan, Speaker of the Hous

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.)

Former Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Anyone who runs third party is basically announcing in a mean-spirited way, "I think this country deserves Hillary Clinton for President."

Which it does. The retards who chose Donald Trump definitely deserve Hillary Clinton as President.

Al Gore gave you W.
Thank you for agreeing that SCOTUS made the decision to follow the law instead of allowing the Democratic Party to make up their own rules after the fact.
Just as it did when SCOTUS affirmed LGBT marriage and ACA (twice) instead of following far right nonsense.

Third Party: I could support Rand, Sasse, Nikki Haley. Both Trump and Clinton are not who the country needs.

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Paul Ryan or Nikki Haley would definitely make me take notice. They say it's too late for a third party candidate, though--that's not true?

Al Gore gave you W.
Just as it did when SCOTUS affirmed LGBT marriage and ACA (twice) instead of following far right nonsense.
Looks like Jake is trying to change the subject. :lol:

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Paul Ryan or Nikki Haley would definitely make me take notice. They say it's too late for a third party candidate, though--that's not true?
Third party is still possible but almost impossible to do anything other than to ensure a massive Trump defeat.

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Anyone who runs third party is basically announcing in a mean-spirited way, "I think this country deserves Hillary Clinton for President."

Which it does. The retards who chose Donald Trump definitely deserve Hillary Clinton as President.

With all due respect good brother, what I'm 'announcing' is that I vote my conscience, not for the lessor evil, not by what other people think, and without deluding myself about the power of one vote.

Al Gore was not my kind of politician .. why would I vote for him? Even if there was no 3rd party alternative, I would not have voted for Al Gore .. and neither I nor Ralph Nader elected George Bush .. America did. Neither I nor Jill Stein is going to elect Hillary Clinton .. America will .. or more accurately stated, the Puppetmasters will. As you may know, America is a plutocracy, and you cannot defeat a plutocracy with the mechanisms of a democracy.

I voted for Jill Stein, not Barack Obama .. and I'm glad I had the foresight not to. Obama is a weak-kneed corporatist with a long ass list of crimes against humanity and betrayals. I understand the symbolism of his being the first Black president .. but that's all it is .. symbolism. That's all it is. Symbolism does not trump crimes against humanity.

Not voting for Obama was the right thing to do .. for me .. and democrats only pretend to be antiwar .. but they aren't. They're only anti-republican-war. Scream like banshees about Iraq, Bush, and drones .. quiet as a mouse while Obama destroyed Libya based on lies and while he became the fucking King of Drones. Obama used drones up to 10 times more than Bush and slaughtered countless innocent people. Democrats assumed the position of lemmings.

Not my kind of party.

Does America deserve Hillary Clinton? Absolutely. In fact, America deserves Donald Trump and whatever idiot / buffoon that gets elected. This is a population that believes giant buildings can fall straight down. :0) What else can be expected?

The illusion of choice. That's all it is .. illusion.

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)

Which it does. The retards who chose Donald Trump definitely deserve Hillary ThiClinton as President.
This country deserves someone far better than HRC or Donnie and our GOP right wing crazies denied us that opportunity, so they will pay for it.

Forum List

Back