Third Party

Third Party: I could support Rand, Sasse, Nikki Haley. Both Trump and Clinton are not who the country needs.

10 third-party candidates names at top of Never Trump’s list

Ten third-party candidate names at top of Never Trump’s list

Jonathan Easley, The Hill

Friday, 6 May 2016 | 12:01 PM ET

Paul Ryan, Speaker of the Hous

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.)

Former Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Anyone who runs third party is basically announcing in a mean-spirited way, "I think this country deserves Hillary Clinton for President."

Which it does. The retards who chose Donald Trump definitely deserve Hillary ThiClinton as President.
This country deserves someone far better than HRC or Donnie and our GOP right wing crazies denied us that opportunity, so they will pay for it.

With all due respect brother .. it isn't just the GOP.

Third Party: I could support Rand, Sasse, Nikki Haley. Both Trump and Clinton are not who the country needs.

10 third-party candidates names at top of Never Trump’s list

Ten third-party candidate names at top of Never Trump’s list

Jonathan Easley, The Hill

Friday, 6 May 2016 | 12:01 PM ET

Paul Ryan, Speaker of the Hous

Mitt Romney

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.)

General John Kelly

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.)

Former Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)

Nikki Haley

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Any established Republican that runs as a third party candidate will never be a Republican nominee for president. However, some of these people may feel strong enough about saving the nation and the party, that they would consider it. If Trump gets elected, it could mean the end of Republican party, maybe even the nation.

Yeah, it is "just" the GOP.

You all know the Dems will do what they can to win, and that is going to be Hillary, and Bernie will support her strongly.

It is the GOP that could have nominated a candidate that would have beat her and kept Congress red.

The failure is on the Trump crazies, no one else.

Forum List

Back