🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This 9/11 never forget ISLAM IS OUR ENEMY

What does your question have to do with the point that you whites would still be living in caves and eating each other had not Black men (who were largely Islamic) not rescued you from illiteracy?[/QUOTE

try to give up the silly racist propaganda
I long ago gave up believing in white peoples version of history. why do you ask?

Really? Why haven't people of color who vastly out number whites done anything to change it? Is freedom white? Is justice white? Right now the white countries are secular and free. I know you are doing your best to change that.

what are you calling "people of color"---???? Linda Sarsour DECIDED to become a "person of color"------anthropologists
and sociologists and biologists and physicians would call her caucasion----ie "white" as would her relatives in Gaza.
The people of the INDUS VALLEY--------ie hindooos ---is also white-------Balkans---white------Mongols---well-----you want to
call them "yellow" ? ok they are Mongolian------is Mongolian a "people of color"?
The people of the Indus valley were Black. They even prayed to Black gods if you need further proof.

Black gods? Snoop Dog? Reverend Al Sharpton? Obama? Flava flay?

Actually the Islamic invasions caused the Dark Ages
What does your question have to do with the point that you whites would still be living in caves and eating each other had not Black men (who were largely Islamic) not rescued you from illiteracy?

Really, the Romans and the Greeks lived in caves. You really are stupid.
No they didnt live in caves. Their societies collapsed because they were new to civilization and unable to maintain it on their own. I'm talking about the europeans that were left after the collapse that were regressing back to cave man status.

There societies collapsed because they lost the will to fight. Funny how it works that way. You are helping no one but Islam. That makes you a dhimmi and a scumbag. Enjoy.
Their societies collapsed because they were dumb. The Islamic invasions didnt come until later Once they did come though they brought education and even allowed different religions. Did you know that some of the Moors were Christian?

Did you know words like Moors and Turks are used to avoid the use of Muslim or Islamic because of the terror and inhumanity associated with those groups? The slave trade by the Moors sending a steady stream of mostly female slaves back to Muslim lands. And the Turks and the many genocides starting with the Greeks living in Turkey to the Armenians.

That is history. "Whitewashing" should repel a racist like yourself. Turns out you like it.
Moor has nothing to do being a Muslim.or Islamic. It simply meant "Black" There were plenty of Christian Moors. Go visit Germany so you can be educated. They have statues of them all over the place.

I long ago gave up believing in white peoples version of history. why do you ask?

Really? Why haven't people of color who vastly out number whites done anything to change it? Is freedom white? Is justice white? Right now the white countries are secular and free. I know you are doing your best to change that.

what are you calling "people of color"---???? Linda Sarsour DECIDED to become a "person of color"------anthropologists
and sociologists and biologists and physicians would call her caucasion----ie "white" as would her relatives in Gaza.
The people of the INDUS VALLEY--------ie hindooos ---is also white-------Balkans---white------Mongols---well-----you want to
call them "yellow" ? ok they are Mongolian------is Mongolian a "people of color"?
The people of the Indus valley were Black. They even prayed to Black gods if you need further proof.

Black gods? Snoop Dog? Reverend Al Sharpton? Obama? Flava flay?
Why do you think those people are gods? Do you know what a god is?

No they didnt live in caves. Their societies collapsed because they were new to civilization and unable to maintain it on their own. I'm talking about the europeans that were left after the collapse that were regressing back to cave man status.

There societies collapsed because they lost the will to fight. Funny how it works that way. You are helping no one but Islam. That makes you a dhimmi and a scumbag. Enjoy.
Their societies collapsed because they were dumb. The Islamic invasions didnt come until later Once they did come though they brought education and even allowed different religions. Did you know that some of the Moors were Christian?

Did you know words like Moors and Turks are used to avoid the use of Muslim or Islamic because of the terror and inhumanity associated with those groups? The slave trade by the Moors sending a steady stream of mostly female slaves back to Muslim lands. And the Turks and the many genocides starting with the Greeks living in Turkey to the Armenians.

That is history. "Whitewashing" should repel a racist like yourself. Turns out you like it.
Moor has nothing to do being a Muslim.or Islamic. It simply meant "Black" There were plenty of Christian Moors. Go visit Germany so you can be educated. They have statues of them all over the place.
This article is about a historical group of Muslims.
The term "Moors" refers primarily to the Muslim inhabitants
of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages. The Moors initially were the Berber autochthones of the Maghreb.[1] T
Moors are not a distinct or self-defined people,[4]

Moors - Wikipedia

Anything else? How about some more lies?

The term "Moors" refers primarily to the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages. The Moors initially were the Berber autochthones of the Maghreb.[1] T

Moors - Wikipedia

Why do you keep showing me wiki when any real intelligent person doesnt accept them as a source?

The term "Moors" refers primarily to the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages. The Moors initially were the Berber autochthones of the Maghreb.[1] T

Moors - Wikipedia

Why do you keep showing me wiki when any real intelligent person doesnt accept them as a source?

What would you know about real intelligence? We know you are a liar.

Moors - Wikipedia

I would know that you dont use a source any idiot can type something on. I need peer reviewed sources. Do you have any?

No you see you are the dumbass because ppl in your mental level have been so dumbed down you don't even know what you don't know.
Which you stupid asses prove how you can't comprehend what information is right in front of you morons.

Not to mention to fkn stupid to realize where real information lies..

There are so many holes in the brains of asses like you , you can't imagine how pathetically stupid you goons really are.

Which is the factual result of this :

upload_2017-9-11_11-35-58.png

Moors - Wikipedia

even something more valid like this would be helpful.

William Shakespeare Racial Discourse: Black and White - Essay - eNotes.com

"Shakespeare shows that the union of a white Venetian maiden and a black Moorish general is from at least one perspective emphatically unnatural. The union is of course a central fact of the play, and to some commentators, the spectacle of the pale-skinned woman caught in Othello's black arms has indeed seemed monstrous.1 Yet that spectacle is a major source of Othello's emotional power. From Shakespeare's day to the present, the sight has titillated and terrified predominantly white audiences."

Moors - Wikipedia

I would know that you dont use a source any idiot can type something on. I need peer reviewed sources. Do you have any?

Moors - Wikipedia

Really? How many articles have you written?

Moors - Wikipedia

"Shakespeare shows that the union of a white Venetian maiden and a black Moorish general is from at least one perspective emphatically unnatural. The union is of course a central fact of the play, and to some commentators, the spectacle of the pale-skinned woman caught in Othello's black arms has indeed seemed monstrous.1 Yet that spectacle is a major source of Othello's emotional power. From Shakespeare's day to the present, the sight has titillated and terrified predominantly white audiences."

Revisionist crap to demonize Western civilization. Tripe.

Moors - Wikipedia

Moors - Wikipedia

Moors - Wikipedia

Shakespeare was a revisionist? I dont think he even liked Black people.

Moors - Wikipedia

Moors - Wikipedia

Moors - Wikipedia

Shakespeare was a revisionist? I dont think he even like Black people.

I did not say that. Why do you have to make crap up? You have derailed the thread already.

I did not say that. Why do you have to make crap up? You have derailed the thread already.
You just said something was revisionist crap that Shakespeare wrote. BTW. Check out St Maurice. another Christian Moor.

ST.-MAURICE-AS-A-KNIGHT-IN-SHINING-ARMOR.-PHOTO-BY-RUNOKO-RASHIDI.jpg

You just said something was revisionist crap that Shakespeare wrote. BTW. Check out St Maurice. another Christian Moor.

No, I said the reasons given to explain what he(Shakespeare) wrote are total bullshit.

You truly are an idiot. Since those times how and what have Muslims contributed? Islam takes it does not give. If you think that defending a religion that teaches superiority and hate for anyone or anything that is not Islamic makes you compassionate or gives you any high ground you are sadly mistaken.
What does your question have to do with the point that you whites would still be living in caves and eating each other had not Black men (who were largely Islamic) not rescued you from illiteracy?

depends on how you define "moors" ---commonly MOORS are considered arab muslims who invaded the
Iberian Penninsula. Arabs had been trading in sub-Saharan slaves for at least 2000 years
before the rapist of Arabia was born and----somewhat genetically mixed with subsaharan blacks
ABEDIN There were Christians in the lands that became "arab" by conquest and they spoke
various languages INCLUDING that which became the lingua franca of the area----to wit Arabic .
Today Christians living in Iraq and Syria etc also speak Arabic but lots use ARAMAIC or some
other related language in their religious writings. The ALLOWING DIFFERENT RELIGIONS----
included a treaty known as the PACT OF OMAR------in which persons of other religions were treated
as conquered inferious peoples -----forced to pay tribute and to live under various levels of oppression----
sheesh butterfly------GET AN EDUCATION As to the unfortunates KNOWN to have sub-Saharan ancestry----
they were looked down upon as INFERIOR--------and still are in the shariah shit hole YEMEN------also in muslim
controlled areas of SUDAN

No, I said the reasons given to explain what he(Shakespeare) wrote are total bullshit.
Youre getting distracted. The point was that the Moors were Black and most whites in europe used the term to describe Africans. i wasnt asking your opinion on what he meant to do to the audience by using a Black guy.

depends on how you define "moors" ---commonly MOORS are considered arab muslims who invaded the
Iberian Penninsula. Arabs had been trading in sub-Saharan slaves for at least 2000 years
before the rapist of Arabia was born and----somewhat genetically mixed with subsaharan blacks
ABEDIN There were Christians in the lands that became "arab" by conquest and they spoke
various languages INCLUDING that which became the lingua franca of the area----to wit Arabic .
Today Christians living in Iraq and Syria etc also speak Arabic but lots use ARAMAIC or some
other related language in their religious writings. The ALLOWING DIFFERENT RELIGIONS----
included a treaty known as the PACT OF OMAR------in which persons of other religions were treated
as conquered inferious peoples -----forced to pay tribute and to live under various levels of oppression----
sheesh butterfly------GET AN EDUCATION As to the unfortunates KNOWN to have sub-Saharan ancestry----
they were looked down upon as INFERIOR--------and still are in the shariah shit hole YEMEN------also in muslim
controlled areas of SUDAN
I am defining Moors like the whites of europe did. You should read this book by a white german guy. Arabs were orginally Black people. Now they are mixed.

https://www.amazon.ca/Ancient-Black-Hebrews-Arabs/dp/1490339221&tag=

so? I grew up in a town full of the descendants of SCANDANAVIAN FARMERS -----and germans and some
scots and a few Brits---------When Italians started showing up they were consider -------COLORED. People with REAL
BLACK HAIR-------were looked upon with SUSPICION. I have brown eyes-------blue was the NORMAL COLOR

Forum List

Back