🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This 9/11 never forget ISLAM IS OUR ENEMY

your comment is idiotic------the HUMAN SPECIES was wandering over the face of the earth long before it developed written languages.
ALL humans are linked genetically-------the issue you seem to obsess over is ------WHO IS GENETICALLY SMARTER------you do not like
the NO DIFFERENCE reality because you YEARN for racial superiority
That human species were Black people. Thats the reason all humans are linked genetically. However, the Dravidians have an even more recent connection to Africa. I dont obsess over who is genetically smarter. I just look at historical facts and ask why whites had to be taught civilization not once but twice and all others had no such issues.

If you call living under Sharia a civilization you are an idiot.
If you think living under Sharia is not a civilization then you are more poorly educated than i originally thought. Nice deflection though.

fine ----then you support chattel slavery-----still practiced under the "civilization" which is shariah------and its STOCK IN TRADE from the time
the people now called "arabs" infected the Arabian peninsula and branched out thru sudan and nubia and marched their human wares as far as
the eastern most reaches of the Persian empire and all the way to the slave ships of Amsterdam ---in recent history------you have an interesting
concept of the DEVELOPEMENT OF CIVILIZATION. Some time ago I became interested in the word which in English is
ISHMAELITE------since muhummad decided that HE was an ISHMAELITE--------I asked hubby what the word---mentioned in the bible---
MEANT To whom did it refer? He described its use. It shows up in the Talmud --and other classical writing LOTS----and
refers to persons who build no permanent homes, are always illiterate and "criminal" in that they engage in what we (here in the west---
in English literature), call HIGHWAYMEN) to wit---dangerous, illiterate people out in the byways. They were hazard of travel-----UNCIVILIZED
PEOPLE----who make a living kidnapping and selling human beans--------mostly subsaharans. They sold them as far as INDIA-----The greeks
used them too in ancient times.
I support chattel slavery because Sharia is an example of a civilization? Did you forget to take your meds or did you bump your head? There was no such thing as chattel slavery until whites practiced it here in the Americas.

very wrong------chattel slavery existed even in ancient Greece. It was the form of slavery practiced by Subsaharan tribes----upon each other---
since time began-----Ancient rome did it too. Learn some history. It is the form of slavery being practiced today in THE CALIPHATE

That human species were Black people. Thats the reason all humans are linked genetically. However, the Dravidians have an even more recent connection to Africa. I dont obsess over who is genetically smarter. I just look at historical facts and ask why whites had to be taught civilization not once but twice and all others had no such issues.

If you think living under Sharia is not a civilization then you are more poorly educated than i originally thought. Nice deflection though.

fine ----then you support chattel slavery-----still practiced under the "civilization" which is shariah------and its STOCK IN TRADE from the time
the people now called "arabs" infected the Arabian peninsula and branched out thru sudan and nubia and marched their human wares as far as
the eastern most reaches of the Persian empire and all the way to the slave ships of Amsterdam ---in recent history------you have an interesting
concept of the DEVELOPEMENT OF CIVILIZATION. Some time ago I became interested in the word which in English is
ISHMAELITE------since muhummad decided that HE was an ISHMAELITE--------I asked hubby what the word---mentioned in the bible---
MEANT To whom did it refer? He described its use. It shows up in the Talmud --and other classical writing LOTS----and
refers to persons who build no permanent homes, are always illiterate and "criminal" in that they engage in what we (here in the west---
in English literature), call HIGHWAYMEN) to wit---dangerous, illiterate people out in the byways. They were hazard of travel-----UNCIVILIZED
PEOPLE----who make a living kidnapping and selling human beans--------mostly subsaharans. They sold them as far as INDIA-----The greeks
I support chattel slavery because Sharia is an example of a civilization? Did you forget to take your meds or did you bump your head? There was no such thing as chattel slavery until whites practiced it here in the Americas.

very wrong------chattel slavery existed even in ancient Greece. It was the form of slavery practiced by Subsaharan tribes----upon each other---
since time began-----Ancient rome did it too. Learn some history. It is the form of slavery being practiced today in THE CALIPHATE
You should look up what "chattel" means before you embarrass yourself. Slavery has always been practiced. Chattel slavery is a white boy invention like the very concept of race itself.

You should look up what "chattel" means before you embarrass yourself. Slavery has always been practiced. Chattel slavery is a white boy invention like the very concept of race itself.

you are waxing incoherent-------your only correct statement is "SLAVERY HAS ALWAYS BEEN PRACTICED" If your point is that the world
"chattel" is in the English lexicon ------then you are right. If you are claiming that past times -----slave ownership did not provide absolute right of
use or destruction in many societies------including sub-Saharan societies-----then you are delerious

you are waxing incoherent-------your only correct statement is "SLAVERY HAS ALWAYS BEEN PRACTICED" If your point is that the world
"chattel" is in the English lexicon ------then you are right. If you are claiming that past times -----slave ownership did not provide absolute right of
use or destruction in many societies------including sub-Saharan societies-----then you are delerious
Youre totally missing the point. Only the whites during the transatlantic slave period decided that slaves were not humans. Every other society on the planet recognized that even as slaves they were humans.

Youre totally missing the point. Only the whites during the transatlantic slave period decided that slaves were not humans. Every other society on the planet recognized that even as slaves they were humans.

Plato (he was greek-------LONG AGO-----and as a greek was literate and his writings were preserved) described
slaves and non-greeks in general as "LIVING TOOLS"---------your statement "recognized slaves as human beings"------has
no meaning at all------what was the world CONCEPT OF HUMAN BEING------in sudan-----3000 years ago?

color of skin not much of a genetic marker in the human species--------The darkest persons of the INDUS valley are DRAVIDIANS----
and have no genetic link to sub-Saharan Africans. Check his hair and your hair and under a simple lite microscope-----WAY DIFFERENT
Actually the Dravidians do have a genetic link back to sub-Saharan Africans. Also you do realize that there are several places in India named after Black Africans right?

My hair is drastically different from my youngest daughters hair too. I dont get your point?

your comment is idiotic------the HUMAN SPECIES was wandering over the face of the earth long before it developed written languages.
ALL humans are linked genetically-------the issue you seem to obsess over is ------WHO IS GENETICALLY SMARTER------you do not like

What kind? A civilization that degrades women, equal justice, endorses violence and terror to keep it that way? I want no part of that.

Actually the Dravidians do have a genetic link back to sub-Saharan Africans. Also you do realize that there are several places in India named after Black Africans right?

My hair is drastically different from my youngest daughters hair too. I dont get your point?

What kind? A civilization that degrades women, equal justice, endorses violence and terror to keep it that way? I want no part of that.
What do mean by what kind? It doesnt matter. The point is that its a civilization. No one asked if you wanted to be part of it.

What do mean by what kind? It doesnt matter. The point is that its a civilization. No one asked if you wanted to be part of it.

A civilization that kills everyone on their way? No other ideology has inflicted this sustained mockery of human rights and body count to match the centuries it has been at it.

Wake up fuckstick.

And your race concept being a white invention is your crutch. Try walking without it.

A civilization that kills everyone on their way? No other ideology has inflicted this sustained mockery of human rights and body count to match the centuries it has been at it.

Wake up fuckstick.
Uh....white people fuckstick.

Wake up fuckstick.

Check the edit.

Wake up fuckstick.

Check the edit.
For what reason fuckstick?

Wake up fuckstick.
I hope you are not broad brushing fucksticks by attaching a color to them. No SJW worth his salt would broad brush.

Wake up fuckstick.
I hope you are not broad brushing fucksticks by attaching a color to them. No SJW worth his salt would broad brush.
Whats a SJW?

Not radical Islam, but Islam itself is our enemy. We need to never forget this and we need to eradicate Islam!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You specifically wouldnt be able to do math without Islam.
That is bullshit. The Islamic knowledge of math comes from the Greeks, Hindus, and the Chinese. Revisionist history is bullshit. And bullshit is your specialty.
No its not BS. that knowledge was lost to europe. There was a reason 98% of the european population was illiterate before the Moors came to educate them. Besides the Greeks got their education from the Egyptians.

Bullshit. That knowledge was retained by non-Muslims that were forced to convert. And FYI close to half the Muslim world is illiterate today.

The Egyptians were not Muslims at that time, were they?

imagine-wtc-400.jpg

How about changing your pic to to the TRUTH saying Imagine a world without Zionist Israel.

These are the SEVEN criminals who need to be put behind bars IMMEDIATELY besides Bush,Cheney and the other neocons in the Bush administration for doing 9/11.

2017 - Mankind Must Face September 11 Truth

By Ted Wilson
9-11-17

Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.'
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Quote Source - Wayne Madsen Click Here

It is difficult for many Americans to break free of the narrative about September 11 told in the initial hours of the atrocity. That day the US Jewish-dominated media spun a yarn of an evil Muslim, living in a remote cave at Tora Bora, Afghanistan -Asia's poorest country- who masterminded the most complex terror attack of all-time.

Don't mind that no evidence whatsoever was found of a modern airliner at either the Pentagon or Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Don't mind that mobile calls don't transmit above 1200 feet - and that a modern aircraft is traveling at such a speed it's leaving one cell tower's reception almost as soon as it arrives. Don't mind that three of the world's safest skyscrapers -all 267 floors- were reduced to dust. That's thousands of tons of concrete, glass, and reinforced steel disintegrated to crumbs. In physics, that just does not happen.

We were all grieved by the television pictures. Good-hearted Americans were most concerned with the loss of life. It was difficult to think otherwise.

And yet the greatest hoax perpetrated against modern man was underway.

Sixteen years later, on the anniversary of that terrible day, it is more evident than ever that the crime was planned over many years and executed by a racial group driven to dominate our world.

What follows will convince you of that fact.

Alan Sabrosky is the former head of the United States' Army War College at Carlisle, Pennsylvania. And he is of Jewish heritage:

They Did It - Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11
Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11

Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist, native of Illinois, and the most thorough truth seeker concerning that terrible day. He is the target of repeated death threats by Jewish groups, and his talks are sometimes given in seclusion. Zionists bellow "Anti-Semite" but refuse his offers of open debate. Should you wish to attend a presentation on his current September - October US tour, please let me know:

Christopher Bollyn Speaks at Portland Community College
The 9/11 Studies Club hosted guest speaker Christopher Bollyn at Portland Community College where he discussed the predicament Americans face with a two-party system
Bollyn fields questions at the same talk, given at Portland, Oregon in 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckW_YKfO2U&t=1764s

Christopher Bollyn's Q&A Session at Portland Community ...
The 9/11 Studies Club hosted guest speaker Christopher Bollyn at Portland Community College where he discussed the predicament Americans face with a two ...
Stephen E. Jones (Phd; Physics, Vanderbilt 1978) is the BYU professor who provided the initial proof that nano-thermite particles were thick amid the remains surrounding the fallen Towers. Below is his story. Does this mild and thoughtful man impress you as bigoted? Yet Jews destroyed his career, threatened his family, and sent him to academic exile:

MUST SEE Professor Steven Jones on the Controlled Demolition Of WTC Demolition
Dr Steven Jones Deserves a medal for his efforts to bring out the truth. Born: March 25, 1949 (age 63) Education: Cornell University, Brigham Young University ...
Pictured are 11 Jewish supremacists who masterminded, carried out, and covered up the crimes of 9-11-01.

Netanyahu is the world's greatest international terrorist.

Kissinger, Wolfowitz, Perle, Kagan, Abrams, and Kristol conceived the atrocity over many years and knew of the plan in advance. Chertoff led the concealment.

Silverstein is the LaGuardia Airport strip club owner who defrauded insurers for approximately $8 billion as the Towers' new lease holder.

Hellerstein and Feinberg abused the families of September 11 victims and were central in dismissing all investigation.

These 11 men should be immediately arrested, charged with crimes against humanity, and imprisoned awaiting trial at the International Criminal Court at The Hague in The Netherlands.

After quietly digesting all that is presented here, I hope each of you can contemplate what does your soul tell you? It's enormous horror, tremendous evil, yet the future of mankind lays in balance.

Thank you.

Benjamin%20Netanyahu.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu

Henry%20Kissinger.jpg

Henry Kissinger

Paul%20Wolfowitz.jpg

Paul Wolfowitz

Richard%20Perle.jpg

Richard Perle

Elliott%20Abrams.jpg

Elliot Abrams

William%20Kristol.jpg

William Kristol

Michael%20Chertoff.jpg

Michael Chertoff

Larry%20Silverstein.jpg

Larry Silverstein

Alvin%20Hellerstein.jpg

Alvin Hellerstein

Kenneth%20Feinberg.jpg

Kenneth Feinberg

Social Justice warrior
Not radical Islam, but Islam itself is our enemy. We need to never forget this and we need to eradicate Islam!

You specifically wouldnt be able to do math without Islam.
That is bullshit. The Islamic knowledge of math comes from the Greeks, Hindus, and the Chinese. Revisionist history is bullshit. And bullshit is your specialty.
No its not BS. that knowledge was lost to europe. There was a reason 98% of the european population was illiterate before the Moors came to educate them. Besides the Greeks got their education from the Egyptians.

Bullshit. That knowledge was retained by non-Muslims that were forced to convert. And FYI close to half the Muslim world is illiterate today.

The Egyptians were not Muslims at that time, were they?

imagine-wtc-400.jpg

How about changing your pic to to the TRUTH saying Imagine a world without Zionist Israel.

These are the SEVEN criminals who need to be put behind bars IMMEDIATELY besides Bush,Cheney and the other neocons in the Bush administration for doing 9/11.

2017 - Mankind Must Face September 11 Truth

By Ted Wilson
9-11-17

Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.'
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Quote Source - Wayne Madsen Click Here

It is difficult for many Americans to break free of the narrative about September 11 told in the initial hours of the atrocity. That day the US Jewish-dominated media spun a yarn of an evil Muslim, living in a remote cave at Tora Bora, Afghanistan -Asia's poorest country- who masterminded the most complex terror attack of all-time.

Don't mind that no evidence whatsoever was found of a modern airliner at either the Pentagon or Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Don't mind that mobile calls don't transmit above 1200 feet - and that a modern aircraft is traveling at such a speed it's leaving one cell tower's reception almost as soon as it arrives. Don't mind that three of the world's safest skyscrapers -all 267 floors- were reduced to dust. That's thousands of tons of concrete, glass, and reinforced steel disintegrated to crumbs. In physics, that just does not happen.

We were all grieved by the television pictures. Good-hearted Americans were most concerned with the loss of life. It was difficult to think otherwise.

And yet the greatest hoax perpetrated against modern man was underway.

Sixteen years later, on the anniversary of that terrible day, it is more evident than ever that the crime was planned over many years and executed by a racial group driven to dominate our world.

What follows will convince you of that fact.

Alan Sabrosky is the former head of the United States' Army War College at Carlisle, Pennsylvania. And he is of Jewish heritage:

They Did It - Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11
Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Jewish) Israel did 9 11

Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist, native of Illinois, and the most thorough truth seeker concerning that terrible day. He is the target of repeated death threats by Jewish groups, and his talks are sometimes given in seclusion. Zionists bellow "Anti-Semite" but refuse his offers of open debate. Should you wish to attend a presentation on his current September - October US tour, please let me know:

Christopher Bollyn Speaks at Portland Community College
The 9/11 Studies Club hosted guest speaker Christopher Bollyn at Portland Community College where he discussed the predicament Americans face with a two-party system
Bollyn fields questions at the same talk, given at Portland, Oregon in 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckW_YKfO2U&t=1764s

Christopher Bollyn's Q&A Session at Portland Community ...
The 9/11 Studies Club hosted guest speaker Christopher Bollyn at Portland Community College where he discussed the predicament Americans face with a two ...
Stephen E. Jones (Phd; Physics, Vanderbilt 1978) is the BYU professor who provided the initial proof that nano-thermite particles were thick amid the remains surrounding the fallen Towers. Below is his story. Does this mild and thoughtful man impress you as bigoted? Yet Jews destroyed his career, threatened his family, and sent him to academic exile:

MUST SEE Professor Steven Jones on the Controlled Demolition Of WTC Demolition
Dr Steven Jones Deserves a medal for his efforts to bring out the truth. Born: March 25, 1949 (age 63) Education: Cornell University, Brigham Young University ...
Pictured are 11 Jewish supremacists who masterminded, carried out, and covered up the crimes of 9-11-01.

Netanyahu is the world's greatest international terrorist.

Kissinger, Wolfowitz, Perle, Kagan, Abrams, and Kristol conceived the atrocity over many years and knew of the plan in advance. Chertoff led the concealment.

Silverstein is the LaGuardia Airport strip club owner who defrauded insurers for approximately $8 billion as the Towers' new lease holder.

Hellerstein and Feinberg abused the families of September 11 victims and were central in dismissing all investigation.

These 11 men should be immediately arrested, charged with crimes against humanity, and imprisoned awaiting trial at the International Criminal Court at The Hague in The Netherlands.

After quietly digesting all that is presented here, I hope each of you can contemplate what does your soul tell you? It's enormous horror, tremendous evil, yet the future of mankind lays in balance.

Thank you.

Benjamin%20Netanyahu.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu

Henry%20Kissinger.jpg

Henry Kissinger

Paul%20Wolfowitz.jpg

Paul Wolfowitz

Richard%20Perle.jpg

Richard Perle

Elliott%20Abrams.jpg

Elliot Abrams

William%20Kristol.jpg

William Kristol

Michael%20Chertoff.jpg

Michael Chertoff

Larry%20Silverstein.jpg

Larry Silverstein

Alvin%20Hellerstein.jpg

Alvin Hellerstein

Kenneth%20Feinberg.jpg

Kenneth Feinberg

If you look all over Europe these peace loving Muslims are not taking to western culture. In every Western European country you have Muslims no go zones, rape and crime is increasing and there are undeniable clash of culture. Terrorist attacks are a regular occurrence that Native Europeans need to get used to. But it is not just Europe. In every country with a significant Muslim minority there are issues: from China to Russia to Australia to Nigeria to Kenya to Canada etc.

Liberals will say European whites are racist and don't allow integration. But nothing could be further from the truth. They are more then welcoming and the Muslims spit in their faces and make more and more demands. The demands only increase withe the growing numbers. A European clash of culture war is inevitable within the next 100 yrs.

Ron Paul delusional conspiracy theorist say it is blowback for Middle East meddling. Yet countries like Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Austria, Sweden, etc don't meddle in the Middle East and could easily be considered proPalestinian - yet they all have significant Muslim problems. We can finally say with affirmation that Ron Paul was and is an utter clueless fuck.

No Islam is the problem. The only difference in America is they haven't grown in numbers as they have in Europe!

Forum List

Back