This board lacks moral clarity.

That means John Kerry was a real hero too, right

depends on your point of view.

The real question is, everyone by 1971 knew the war in Vietnam was a terrible idea, but we are still angry at the people who said so the loudest.

Kerry was a bigger traitor than anyone
Yesterday on MSNBC Andrea Mitchel lAKA 'pizza face' called McCain and John Kerry both "war heroes" in the same sentence.
When McCain was running for president Crissy Matthews EVERY FUCKING MIGHT NIGHT! made fun of McCain, advanced the conspiracy theories that McCain had fathered a half negro 'love child, that McCain's wife was a drug addict and on and fucking on and on. Last night Matthews referred to what HE WAS doing as being done by "others' in the LIB MSM.
Fucking bunch of slim balls!

Last edited:

The real question is, everyone by 1971 knew the war in Vietnam was a terrible idea, but we are still angry at the people who said so the loudest.

Yesterday on MSNBC Andrea Mitchel lAKA 'pizza face' called McCain and John Kerry both "war heroes" in the same sentence.
When McCain was running for president Crissy Matthews EVERY FUCKING MIGHT NIGHT! made fun of McCain, advanced the conspiracy theories that McCain had fathered a half negro 'love child, that McCain's wife was a drug addict and on and fucking on and on. Last night Matthews referred to what HE WAS doing as being done by "others' in the LIB MSM.

Links?

Links?
The 'link' is available by watching MSNBC yesterday.
Watch Crissy attack McCain.

Crissy called McCain a coward.

Links?

Naw he didn't. He defined McCain's moral boundary. I fail to see the issue? While you or I may implicate McCain as a coward for not going down that road Matthew's never said that.

Links?

You must have a hearing problem, see a doctor. He never said coward. Still waiting for these Links that support your claim that;

Crissy Matthews EVERY FUCKING MIGHT NIGHT! made fun of McCain, advanced the conspiracy theories that McCain had fathered a half negro 'love child, that McCain's wife was a drug addict and on and fucking on and on.

If the left hadn't demonized McCain in 2008 and now go to great lengths to prop him maybe the hypocrisy wouldn't be glaring so bad

I remember what they did and said.

Just more political BS

The left don't give a shit about McCain, he's just a convenient talking point for their fake news.

McCain is dead.
No matter what you think of the mans politics he was a true patriot.
He did something most of us couldn't, he put his fellow American before himself when it mattered.

Anyone claiming to be on the right that puts his politics before his service to our country can go fuck themselves.

If the left hadn't demonized McCain in 2008 and now go to great lengths to prop him maybe the hypocrisy wouldn't be glaring so bad

I remember what they did and said.

Just more political BS

The left don't give a shit about McCain, he's just a convenient talking point for their fake news.

Pretty much. I disliked his politics and the fact he was a RINO but I'm not going to cheer his demise.

McCain is dead.
He did something most of us couldn't, he put his fellow American before himself when it mattered.

Anyone claiming to be on the right that puts his politics before his service to our country can go fuck themselves.

What does that have to do with how WE ARE ACTING?

McCain is dead.

He's NOT the hero you guys want to make him out to be.

McCain is dead.

Maybe, maybe not. But unlike many of us today, he is acting human and he is dead. What does it say about us that we can't wait to shit on his grave before his corpse is even cold?

McCain is dead.

Maybe, maybe not. But unlike many of us today, he is acting human and he is dead. What does it say about us that we can't wait to shit on his grave before his corpse is even cold?

I personally am not shitting on anything, I simply refuse to make him into something he is not.

McCain is dead.

And fine people take responsibility for their decisions and actions. I think McCain would be the first to tell you that he wold own the criticism of his decisions.

If the left hadn't demonized McCain in 2008
Oh cry us a river, crybaby. Welcome to politics; that is what campaigns produce. I'm sure McCain would tell you, "grow up, crybaby, I accepted and invited these political attacks when I accepted the nomination."

McCain is dead.

I personally am not shitting on anything, I simply refuse to make him into something he is not.

I am speaking in generalities. Do you see the shit being spewed by our fellow conservatives today?

It feels just like the shit that was said by the left when Scalia died.

It is embarrassing

How do you define a "true patriot"? Isn't the current President of the United States a "true patriot"? McCain's personal and professional life was full of scandal He collaborated with the enemy as a POW while other Navy officers beat themselves in the face to avoid being filmed for propaganda. His wife was a drug addict and he was involved in a scandal that would have driven any conservative republican out of office but the media liked him so they ignored it.

Forum List

Back