This board lacks moral clarity.

How do you define a "true patriot"? Isn't the current President of the United States a "true patriot"? McCain's personal and professional life was full of scandal He collaborated with the enemy as a POW while other Navy officers beat themselves in the face to avoid being filmed for propaganda. His wife was a drug addict and he was involved in a scandal that would have driven any conservative republican out of office but the media liked him so they ignored it.
Thank you Jerry Springer.

Fellow Navy aviator and founder of Top Gun and a true hero of the Vietnam War who shot down the N.K. top ace was railroaded into prison by democrats while McCain avoided prosecution for essentially the same thing. Both were Navy pilots and both were republicans but McCain was a traitor to his own party as well as his Country and that's why the left and the MSM admired him.

That means John Kerry was a real hero too, right

depends on your point of view.

The real question is, everyone by 1971 knew the war in Vietnam was a terrible idea, but we are still angry at the people who said so the loudest.

Kerry was a bigger traitor than anyone
Yesterday on MSNBC Andrea Mitchel lAKA 'pizza face' called McCain and John Kerry both "war heroes" in the same sentence.
When McCain was running for president Crissy Matthews EVERY FUCKING MIGHT NIGHT! made fun of McCain, advanced the conspiracy theories that McCain had fathered a half negro 'love child, that McCain's wife was a drug addict and on and fucking on and on. Last night Matthews referred to what HE WAS doing as being done by "others' in the LIB MSM.
Fucking bunch of slim balls!

Palin was 100 times smarter than Brock "born in Kenya" Obana

McCain is dead.
No matter what you think of the mans politics he was a true patriot.
He did something most of us couldn't, he put his fellow American before himself when it mattered.

Anyone claiming to be on the right that puts his politics before his service to our country can go fuck themselves.

What does that have to do with how WE ARE ACTING?

He's NOT the hero you guys want to make him out to be.

Maybe, maybe not. But unlike many of us today, he is acting human and he is dead. What does it say about us that we can't wait to shit on his grave before his corpse is even cold?

When Trump dies, which will happen someday, hopefully in the far distant future it will be interesting to see how long it will be before YOU are shitting on his grave.
The LIB MSM HATED McCain when he ran against Bonobo.
Now b/c McCain was feuding with Trump McCain is a hero.

McCain is dead.
He did something most of us couldn't, he put his fellow American before himself when it mattered.

Anyone claiming to be on the right that puts his politics before his service to our country can go fuck themselves.

What does that have to do with how WE ARE ACTING?

He's NOT the hero you guys want to make him out to be.

Maybe, maybe not. But unlike many of us today, he is acting human and he is dead. What does it say about us that we can't wait to shit on his grave before his corpse is even cold?

When Trump dies, which will happen someday, hopefully in the far distant future it will be interesting to see how long it will be before YOU are shitting on his grave.
The LIB MSM HATED McCain when he ran against Bonobo.
Now b/c McCain was feuding with Trump McCain is a hero.

TDS eh?

It'll be ok son. Not everything is about Trump. Someday you may be lucky enough to not have Trump on the brain 24/7

McCain is dead.

I disagree that because the man was a prisoner of war, one can't contradict the man's politics. it's all it is about? The man performed badly as a senator for his constituent base. Cause he died, doesn't change that. His vote killed getting rid of obammycare what he ran on to win his last election. Along with many other things. No, simply because he was a prisoner of war, does not give him exclusive favor. If that were soooooo important, then he should have beat the councilman from Illinios, the non citizen, the man with no experience in politics for the presidency. I truly despise threads like this out to victimize the conservative that disagreed with the man. shame on you. let the man have his burial and what ever else he gets from eulogies, but don't expect those of us who felt he disrespected his constituents, to change our opinions of him. I'll gracefully disagree with you.

Last edited:
McCain is dead.

I recently made a post trying to keep the conversations civil. I don't believe it a good thing to dance on the grave of anyone.

However, to question a person's patriotism should never be disallowed, assuming they can back it up.

The reason I question it, is his handling of the VA scandal in Arizona. He failed to come to the aid of the whistle blowers who were later fired for reaching out to him and had it not been for an obscure Congressman in Florida, the scandal may have never been made public.

Of all people, how could he do this?

McCain is dead.

McInsane was a lifelong neocon warmonger who was friends with neo nazis and ISIS, if you want to call that a true patriot go ahead but don't expect more rational people to share your feelings

d4371807644bfc15df9e58b7184c698489c036781498fc9fd2fe5f5c181bb93d.jpg

:banana2:
As I stated it takes a man to be able to separate real life deeds for political bullshit.

You failed the test.

I thought he SUCKED ASS as a political worm.
Having said that I recognize what really matters to the men who's very lives he may have saved.

Play your political games. It's what you have...
but he didn't, he abandon his constituents because of a quarrel with the president now Trump. that is unamerican. you believe his prisoner experience overrides all other aspects of his life after he was home. Sorry friend, that ain't how it works.

McCain is dead.

this is why i called out the thread that was put up for no other reason than to bash trump. mccain, love him or hate him, was an american who put his time in to serve. if you can do it better, i invite you to join up to a service of your choice and go.

the baseline of respect we've lost along the way is so very telling anymore. when people starting using someones death to justify their hate, that person needs a lot of help.

McCain is dead.

this is why i called out the thread that was put up for no other reason than to bash trump. mccain, love him or hate him, was an american who put his time in to serve. if you can do it better, i invite you to join up to a service of your choice and go.

the baseline of respect we've lost along the way is so very telling anymore. when people starting using someones death to justify their hate, that person needs a lot of help.
I refuse the notion that just because someone once experienced a tough go, that that person can't be criticized is just plain stupid.

McCain is dead.

I refuse the notion that just because someone once experienced a tough go, that that person can't be criticized is just plain stupid.
never said he can't nor shouldn't be criticized. quite the opposite as it would not be very practical to think no one would criticize him.

but to make a "call out" thread using this mans death to flog people with your hate? that's not quite the same thing. to me anyway.

McCain is dead.

never said he can't nor shouldn't be criticized. quite the opposite as it would not be very practical to think no one would criticize him.

but to make a "call out" thread using this mans death to flog people with your hate? that's not quite the same thing. to me anyway.
see I took the OP implication that one couldn't criticize McCain because he died. And that was because he was a war hero.

McCain is dead.

see I took the OP implication that one couldn't criticize McCain because he died. And that was because he was a war hero.
i took the OP to mean "anyone using his death to further their own agenda is a doosh". ie - Jim-whatshisname's thread.

being critical of someone doesn't have to be disrespectful. many are just incapable of NOT doing that.

McCain is dead.

What is service to country if ones not enlisted or a civil servant otherwise? Is it working and paying taxes?

Forum List

Back